• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8560 users

[SSL 2017] Premier Division - Week 4 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 10 2017 10:12 GMT
#21
Maru hasn't fallen off, he just wasn't that good last year either
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
April 10 2017 10:13 GMT
#22
man if only this was as exciting as For Honor
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 10 2017 10:14 GMT
#23
On April 10 2017 19:13 Alchemik wrote:
man if only this was as exciting as For Honor

You could fly to Korea and start tackling people on stage. Would that help?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:14 GMT
#24
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 10 2017 10:14 GMT
#25
On April 10 2017 19:13 Alchemik wrote:
man if only this was as exciting as For Honor


Incoming disconnects?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:15 GMT
#26
On April 10 2017 19:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:13 Alchemik wrote:
man if only this was as exciting as For Honor

You could fly to Korea and start tackling people on stage. Would that help?


You know, that'd actually be pretty fun to watch. It would fit with the game show feel of the studio too.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 10 2017 10:15 GMT
#27
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
April 10 2017 10:16 GMT
#28
On April 10 2017 19:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:13 Alchemik wrote:
man if only this was as exciting as For Honor

You could fly to Korea and start tackling people on stage. Would that help?

they'd counter my guard break anyway

it's actually funny how weak Korean players are in For Honor
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-10 10:16:33
April 10 2017 10:16 GMT
#29
Ill eat a sandwich if INno even takes a map

Impossible
Community News
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:16 GMT
#30
On April 10 2017 19:15 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.


Do people still play HotS?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:17 GMT
#31
On April 10 2017 19:16 Lorning wrote:
Ill eat a sandwich if INno even takes a map

Impossible


Let's not get crazy here bro
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 10 2017 10:17 GMT
#32
On April 10 2017 19:17 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:16 Lorning wrote:
Ill eat a sandwich if INno even takes a map

Impossible


Let's not get crazy here bro

I'll even put mayo on it
Community News
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 10 2017 10:18 GMT
#33
On April 10 2017 19:16 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:15 Elentos wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.


Do people still play HotS?

Well I found 5 games after midnight so some people do.

Skill level is essentially non-existent though. Diamond league player massing hydralisks on one base against Terran.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:19 GMT
#34
On April 10 2017 19:18 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:15 Elentos wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.


Do people still play HotS?

Well I found 5 games after midnight so some people do.

Skill level is essentially non-existent though. Diamond league player massing hydralisks on one base against Terran.


Maybe I should go get my GM tag then. Just to say I got it.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
April 10 2017 10:19 GMT
#35
On April 10 2017 19:18 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:15 Elentos wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.


Do people still play HotS?

Well I found 5 games after midnight so some people do.

Skill level is essentially non-existent though. Diamond league player massing hydralisks on one base against Terran.

well roach hydra was popular in HotS
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 10 2017 10:20 GMT
#36
On April 10 2017 19:16 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:15 Elentos wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.


Do people still play HotS?

I played some placement matches a couple of days ago and got placed in diamond after not playing for like 1.5 years

I'm just so talented I guess
Community News
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:20 GMT
#37
Solar looking good
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 10 2017 10:21 GMT
#38
BOOM haha
Community News
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 10 2017 10:21 GMT
#39
On April 10 2017 19:21 Lorning wrote:
BOOM haha


Wow, you're really broken. How does your old fanboy life feel now?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 10 2017 10:22 GMT
#40
On April 10 2017 19:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2017 19:18 Elentos wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:15 Elentos wrote:
On April 10 2017 19:14 Heartland wrote:
I've started getting bored with how long LotV takes to pick up as well. I can't even imagine watching a HotS or WoL game anymore.

I played 5 HotS games last night to see how it feels.

It was terrible.


Do people still play HotS?

Well I found 5 games after midnight so some people do.

Skill level is essentially non-existent though. Diamond league player massing hydralisks on one base against Terran.


Maybe I should go get my GM tag then. Just to say I got it.

The biggest issue I faced in terms of playing is that because I'm so used to LotV, all my timings are skewed. I could barely remember a HotS build and I got supply blocked 3 minutes every game because CCs give less supply than they do in LotV.

The 6 worker start just really isn't for me though I have to say. The start is so slow.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift2790
JimRising 452
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu772
Other Games
summit1g7124
shahzam500
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
ViBE45
JuggernautJason41
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra342
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Stellar Fest
14h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.