On April 10 2017 23:23 Inflicted wrote:
Zergs rising and Patience is the leading Protoss
Zergs rising and Patience is the leading Protoss
SSL in a nutshell (in LotV)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On April 10 2017 23:23 Inflicted wrote: Zergs rising and Patience is the leading Protoss SSL in a nutshell (in LotV) | ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On April 10 2017 23:31 Aunvilgodess wrote: Welp SSL is no good for toss it seems Maybe Toss is no good for SSL. ![]() | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
SC2Toastie
Netherlands5725 Posts
On April 10 2017 23:46 Darkhorse wrote: It's so weird coming back from a hiatus and seeing these 2012/2013 maps back in the pool Hah I felt the exact same way! Still feel like Daybreak is too defensible a map though. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 11 2017 02:03 The_Red_Viper wrote: Any must watch games today? I only saw Stats vs Dark First game Inno vs Solar and the last 2 games of aLive vs Maru were decent. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On April 11 2017 02:50 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 11 2017 02:03 The_Red_Viper wrote: Any must watch games today? I only saw Stats vs Dark First game Inno vs Solar and the last 2 games of aLive vs Maru were decent. Decent hmm. I will watch it and report back ![]() | ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
| ||
|
juicyjames
United States3815 Posts
| ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
On April 11 2017 03:11 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On April 11 2017 02:50 Elentos wrote: On April 11 2017 02:03 The_Red_Viper wrote: Any must watch games today? I only saw Stats vs Dark First game Inno vs Solar and the last 2 games of aLive vs Maru were decent. Decent hmm. I will watch it and report back ![]() so? I am thinking about watching them too | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On April 11 2017 09:16 Aunvilgodess wrote: Show nested quote + On April 11 2017 03:11 The_Red_Viper wrote: On April 11 2017 02:50 Elentos wrote: On April 11 2017 02:03 The_Red_Viper wrote: Any must watch games today? I only saw Stats vs Dark First game Inno vs Solar and the last 2 games of aLive vs Maru were decent. Decent hmm. I will watch it and report back ![]() so? I am thinking about watching them too The english vods aren't on youtube yet | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC MindelVK ZombieGrub7 RuFF_SC2 Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind Shinee 910 Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|