On November 18 2016 05:59 Probe1 wrote:
... scarlett getting a second lair?
... scarlett getting a second lair?
500 extra HP
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 18 2016 05:59 Probe1 wrote: ... scarlett getting a second lair? 500 extra HP | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
On November 18 2016 06:00 Elentos wrote: 500 extra HP I mean Yeah But | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 18 2016 06:00 Probe1 wrote: That WAS a second lair. I was thinking I was going crazy. Show nested quote + On November 18 2016 06:00 Elentos wrote: On November 18 2016 05:59 Probe1 wrote: ... scarlett getting a second lair? 500 extra HP I mean Yeah But it's a thing. you actually do that. | ||
|
MarthTV
Germany387 Posts
On November 18 2016 06:01 ArtyK wrote: drone rush into swarm host and then brood lords, how did this game even go past the 4th minute mark x) Through the magic of Dasan Station | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On November 18 2016 06:02 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2016 06:00 Probe1 wrote: That WAS a second lair. I was thinking I was going crazy. On November 18 2016 06:00 Elentos wrote: On November 18 2016 05:59 Probe1 wrote: ... scarlett getting a second lair? 500 extra HP I mean Yeah But it's a thing. you actually do that. my troll-o-meter exploded | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
"Oh this was a mistake getting rid of these ravagers" On November 18 2016 06:02 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2016 06:00 Probe1 wrote: That WAS a second lair. I was thinking I was going crazy. On November 18 2016 06:00 Elentos wrote: On November 18 2016 05:59 Probe1 wrote: ... scarlett getting a second lair? 500 extra HP I mean Yeah But it's a thing. you actually do that. Yes but not when you've committed 600 gas to mid game SH's that you know are going to get sniped soon. I'm not saying it's not a play you should ever make but it wasn't the right time. A second spire or just more stuff would have both paid better than more defense on a base about to mine out. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
We were robbed at Blizzcon, with Dark vs ByuN not going to game 7 | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
2. ??? 3. Mistakes into miracles | ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
micro 100% where???? | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
| ||
|
Aegwynn
Italy460 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 18 2016 06:12 Aegwynn wrote: Lol, the best game ever, and its on dasan, and its just the first game of the series ![]() u mispelt Life vs Taeja on KSS | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1889 Beastyqt814 B2W.Neo568 RotterdaM501 shahzam393 C9.Mang0290 crisheroes186 IndyStarCraft ToD149 Trikslyr96 Dewaltoss67 UpATreeSC60 ZombieGrub33 JuggernautJason17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|