On October 11 2014 06:01 Faefae wrote:
So Boucot, how did you like that tn ? :D
So Boucot, how did you like that tn ? :D
This tournament is so bad that I'll watch it this weekend.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On October 11 2014 06:01 Faefae wrote: So Boucot, how did you like that tn ? :D This tournament is so bad that I'll watch it this weekend. | ||
|
Faefae
2203 Posts
On October 11 2014 06:04 Boucot wrote: This tournament is so bad that I'll watch it this weekend. All's for the best, in the best of all possible worlds | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
Kane vs Reality 2:30PM CEST Major vs ByuL 4:00PM CEST ImpaCt vs First 5:30PM CEST GungfuBanda vs ShowTime 7:00PM CEST Harstem vs Bly 8:30PM CEST Snute vs VortiX 10:00PM CEST DIMAGA vs Sacsri 11:30PM CEST | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 11 2014 06:21 Shellshock wrote: the last time major and byul played there was like a 3 minute game in wcs am. will be an interesting rematch That was the best LR of all time. Nothing comes close | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 11 2014 06:24 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 11 2014 06:21 Shellshock wrote: the last time major and byul played there was like a 3 minute game in wcs am. will be an interesting rematch That was the best LR of all time. Nothing comes close seems like i overestimated the game length http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/423177-wcs-am-ro40-day-1-challenger-season-2-2013?page=3#45 | ||
|
Nayolbi
325 Posts
amazing | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
LOL | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
It's basically Maru-Zest from earlier this year. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On October 11 2014 06:58 Circumstance wrote: It's basically Maru-Zest from earlier this year. Yeah, except MajOr could have tried something while Maru was completely dead. | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
Due to scheduling conflicts with WCS America and another show that cannot be postponed on our channel we'll be showing WCS America and we will completely postpone Saturday&Sunday of this tournament to another weekend that does not conflict with the schedule of a main tournament. I am really sorry. I was not aware of the conflict beforehand so I apologize for that. It is the first tournament I organize professionally and the first day was super awesome and went very well. I loved that all players showed up on time and even earlier so we could proceed quick with the day. I informed all players via a group conversation and sincerely hope the community does understand. We (TaKeTV) do that as a last resort since we want to keep high production value and not have a schedule clash with the main final of WCS AM. | ||
|
Xinzoe
Korea (South)2373 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On October 11 2014 08:16 NarutO wrote: .... Hello everyone. Due to scheduling conflicts with WCS America and another show that cannot be postponed on our channel we'll be showing WCS America and we will completely postpone Saturday&Sunday of this tournament to another weekend that does not conflict with the schedule of a main tournament. I am really sorry. I was not aware of the conflict beforehand so I apologize for that. It is the first tournament I organize professionally and the first day was super awesome and went very well. I loved that all players showed up on time and even earlier so we could proceed quick with the day. I informed all players via a group conversation and sincerely hope the community does understand. We (TaKeTV) do that as a last resort since we want to keep high production value and not have a schedule clash with the main final of WCS AM. That's unfortunate ![]() | ||
|
Big-t
Austria1351 Posts
| ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
AzBozz
Germany518 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 11 2014 21:04 AzBozz wrote: wcs america starts in 10 hours? Yes. | ||
|
sGLA
35 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
![]() | ||
|
AzBozz
Germany518 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2firebathero Jaedong Hyuk Soma EffOrt Horang2 Soulkey Mini BeSt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38057 singsing2085 olofmeister1288 B2W.Neo843 hiko496 byalli324 XBOCT293 Pyrionflax255 Liquid`VortiX101 ArmadaUGS99 Mew2King62 QueenE40 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • AfreecaTV YouTube • Berry_CruncH0 • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|