The times on the Team Liquid Calendar are wrong please use the ones posted on Z33k.com
this means Check in is at 2:30 est or 11:30 PT Thanks sorry for any confusion this may of
Dates: For EU- Saturday August 6
For NA -Saturday August 13
The eXe Starcraft Team is proud to present it's first competitive Open Tournament to the general Starcraft community! The tournament details are listed below, including prize pools, signups, tournament format, seeding, tournament rules, casting details, the map pool and round details.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the tournament admins for help.
Sign ups- North American
The participant finishing first place in the eXe Open will receive $100, second place will receive $60, third place receives $30 and fourth places receives $10. The prize money transfer is handled via PayPal or bank transfer.
- 32 seeds, i.e. 1/16 players will be able to bypass each other until round 5 (Ro16).
- Seeds are reserved for Grand Masters and Rank 10+ Masters.
- To apply for a seeded position please email eXeopen1@hotmail.co.uk with your name/code/league/rank.
- All seeded postions are done on a first-come first-served basis.
- Ranking/league will be chacked at 30 mins before the start of the tournament
-Some seeds are reserved for the eXe competitive Team
- You must play with the Race and Battle.net ID that you signed up with.
- You must contact your opponent on IRC or Battle.net to play your match the in game channel to be use is eXe open, eXe open 2, eXe open 3.
- You have ~15 minutes to start your Round 1 match, anyone that is not present after 15 minutes will get a disqualification. Contact an admin if you are unable to play.
- No observers are allowed in-game besides casters and/or tournament admins.
- Those who are listed as one of the official livestreams are always allowed to stream your game. When in doubt, check the top of this page.
- After the match has been played, you must report the result.
- For matches that are Best of 3 and 5, the first game is decided through a set map process. After the first game, the loser picks a map from the Map Pool listed below. Each map can be played on only once.
- Disconnects in the case of disconnects in the first 4 minutes of the match, it will be restarted if there was no first-opponent-contact. The participants have to involve a referee if the problem appears frequently.If a participant disconnects after 4 minutes into the match, it is the choice of the opposing participant whether the match will be restarted or not. A referee has to be informed in any case!If the disconnected participant obviously won the match, the replay must be uploaded to a referee who then will decide whether the match will be restarted or not. For the rematch participants have to choose the same races as in the first match. In the case of random races participants have to choose the race that was chosen by the game in the previous match.
- Pauses : players must give prior warning before pausing the game for whatever reason. Players are allowed only one (1) pause per game.
Livestream / Casting:
- we are no longer casting from replays for the semis/3rd4th/finals.
There will be two official streams for the event, the eXe official stream and GLHF.tv, with GLHF.tv casting both semifinals and grand Finals. Representatives from these two are the only observers you may have in your game apart from approved tournament admins and referees. You may not stream your own games.
- First map set for each round. Loser picks the next, with no repeats.
About eXe: http://clan-exe.enjin.com/ || http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2151660370 || http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2711911426
eXe is a newly formed Team/Clan/Community of members from both North America and Europe. At eXe we are a group of players and friends looking to not only improve at the game of Starcraft but to also make some friends along the way. So if you are a player looking to get better at Starcraft while having some fun along the way eXe might just be the team for you