Do you think it's possible to share it ?
Thx in advance
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy |
|
SupoSatan
1 Post
Do you think it's possible to share it ? Thx in advance | ||
|
Creazy
Germany56 Posts
I'm working simple but functioning version right now. Let's see how far I get the next hours ![]() The link will be uploaded here ofc. | ||
|
Creazy
Germany56 Posts
feel free to test the new Version. It's in alpha state, so if you find (major) bugs, please report them ![]() Thank you ♥ http://itrainssmiles.bplaced.net/SC2Reminder1.2alpha.zip Greetings, David | ||
|
Creazy
Germany56 Posts
What a great show, sad it is finished ^^# I was able to implement a pause-handling. Now the Reminder detects ingame pauses (within a short delay) und ofc. unpauses, too. Whenever a gamepause is detected, the reminder will pause aswell and resume if the game resumes. Aswell the program is now able to recognize all settings changes, and also restore them visually and physically after the program starts. During a few tests, I figured a sporadic issue (1 out of 10 maybe), when he doubles the alerts. I haven’t figured out the solution yet. This version should handle better, so I hope you enjoy it 😊 Oh, also you should be alerted within the reminder, after the start, if a later version released 😃 😊 http://itrainssmiles.bplaced.net/SC2Reminder1.2.1alpha.zip Greetings and the best, David | ||
|
jskurash
1 Post
Thanks in advance | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Stork Mini Hyuk Soma [ Show more ] Zeus Rush EffOrt actioN Soulkey Last Light ZerO Snow Dewaltoss Sea.KH Mong Pusan PianO Killer Barracks JYJ hero Shinee Free NotJumperer ToSsGirL Bale Aegong Shine Yoon Sharp sorry yabsab Sacsri HiyA Noble Hyun Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34502 singsing2029 B2W.Neo688 crisheroes265 hiko210 DeMusliM197 Livibee123 byalli90 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|