In the options menu, it says "Set to 200 to disable", but I don't think that's actually disabling it. I think it's still setting it to 200.
Anyone else familiar with the Multitasking Trainer know how to fix this?
| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
Eugene4
1 Post
In the options menu, it says "Set to 200 to disable", but I don't think that's actually disabling it. I think it's still setting it to 200. Anyone else familiar with the Multitasking Trainer know how to fix this? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Stork Rush Light Barracks Free Zeus 910 Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2076 FrodaN781 B2W.Neo642 Beastyqt555 mouzStarbuck323 crisheroes260 Livibee177 Hui .159 C9.Mang0145 RotterdaM125 KnowMe100 Trikslyr84 QueenE71 BRAT_OK edward18 MindelVK12
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|