![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/fDVMtqb.jpg)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/7SjWwM7.jpg)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/ZrwAIll.jpg)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/1cG9Xq0.jpg)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/LcAMcGb.jpg)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/VdSVYav.jpg)
Playable : 138*156
made by 4096SP(ID:MagicProtoss)
Published in CN and you can browse my published works by searching “mapcup”
Thanks for watching~
| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
4096SP
China9 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Playable : 138*156 made by 4096SP(ID:MagicProtoss) Published in CN and you can browse my published works by searching “mapcup” Thanks for watching~ | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
4096SP
China9 Posts
On May 27 2021 12:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote: All the lowground bases seem hard to take since they're so close to the opponent's lowground base. A gold base with 8 mineral patches is also somewhat unusual. Agreed with you. I want to make it more difficult to defend where the base on second and the lowest ground. | ||
|
NewSunshine
United States5938 Posts
| ||
|
4096SP
China9 Posts
On May 28 2021 03:29 NewSunshine wrote: This is exactly the kind of map I think of when I think standard, but still unique. I like it quite a bit. What constitutes the average standard map can be a little less rigid, in my opinion, and that's why I like this. It's also gorgeous aesthetically, there's not a lot of maps with the protoss base theme, and this nails it. Thank you, I hope player can enjoy it. Looking forward to your new work. | ||
|
Aeceus
United Kingdom1278 Posts
| ||
|
4096SP
China9 Posts
On May 30 2021 08:44 Aeceus wrote: This is very cool, nice aesthetics and interesting layout. Thank you~ | ||
|
KillerSmile
Germany96 Posts
| ||
|
4096SP
China9 Posts
On May 30 2021 23:05 KillerSmile wrote: Gold base has 8 minerals instead of 6. Lots of bases, very pretty. Good job on using 4 levels. I like it. Thank you~ | ||
|
IeZaeL
Italy991 Posts
| ||
|
sTYleZerG-eX
Mexico473 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2597 summit1g1368 FrodaN863 Beastyqt671 ceh9618 ArmadaUGS187 KnowMe161 byalli157 C9.Mang0150 Hui .143 QueenE106 Trikslyr74 Mew2King62 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|