• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Which StarCraft II scene are you most interested

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
July 11 2018 13:35 GMT
#1
POLL
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
July 11 2018 19:17 GMT
#2
I can't believe this site was built on a bedrock of spaghetti
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Immaterial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada510 Posts
July 12 2018 08:40 GMT
#3
I'm primarily interested in Korean Brood War, but I will occasionally watch SC2 events like GSL or HSC. I try to watch foreign BW as well when I can, but i just don't have nearly as much time to allocate towards watching/playing Starcraft as I used to

So overall I watch KR BW mostly with foreign BW and KR SC2 tied for second place... though I've been getting back into SC2 a little bit lately since I never really gave LoTV a fair shake. I may start watching more of that, the game seems to be in a better place as both a player & spectator compared to the past
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
July 12 2018 18:32 GMT
#4
I'm here for StarCraft 1
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 12 2018 20:46 GMT
#5
Not that interested in SCII atm though from my limited blizzcon peek, ZvZ seemed like the best matchup which is a far cry from TvZ in the old days. Oh blizzard, what have you done? haha. I watch mostly KR BW with the random foreign BW tourney.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Hannibaal
Profile Joined July 2016
41 Posts
July 14 2018 17:21 GMT
#6
I played SC2 but for more than a year I have no interest in that game, it's dead to me. I have some interest in Brood War as a spectator, but I can not play that game well and I can not see the tournaments live at that time.

I'm looking forward to some company creating a new strategy game that gave me back the excitement of playing and watching tournaments, unfortunately I do not think that will happen soon seeing how is the decadent video game industry and especially the disastrous state in which they find themselves the RTS.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
July 14 2018 23:24 GMT
#7
These results aren't surprising considering we're on TL, but I'd love to see how the entire community would poll on this.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
July 15 2018 12:22 GMT
#8
I love TL but the only thing I watch is Korean BW ! Absolutely not interested in sc2 or bw foreign scene
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
Kurao
Profile Joined April 2018
215 Posts
July 16 2018 09:43 GMT
#9
Korean anything and I'm satisfied. I like to watch BW as well, even though I know very little about the game. The community in Korea is still so dedicated and it's amazing!
TheSilverWeed
Profile Joined July 2018
Peru1 Post
July 17 2018 03:06 GMT
#10
nice
kaspa84
Profile Joined July 2016
Brazil169 Posts
July 17 2018 03:34 GMT
#11
Only Brood War.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 20 2018 16:30 GMT
#12
Korean SC2. Nothing else matters
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
July 20 2018 18:11 GMT
#13
Korean sc2 !
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
July 21 2018 21:02 GMT
#14
I mostly watch GSL, but there are foreigners there now, so I guess both!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 22 2018 01:36 GMT
#15
Gotta be both because I'm loving the foreign presence in the GSL and having a dominate player like Serral has double my interest in foreign SC2.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
MarO1
Profile Joined July 2018
6 Posts
July 25 2018 08:14 GMT
#16
both ofc sc2 at the highest levels always is interesting to watch!
asel
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Germany1605 Posts
July 25 2018 18:30 GMT
#17
I'm only watching SCBW.
eSTRO for life | #3 Sea.Really fan! | GGoliath! | aeterna societas honoris | cbta~ | Flash makes Terran look like Toss | aka RevaL
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
July 29 2018 07:20 GMT
#18
I voted for equally interested in both as it was the best option for me. I am more interested in Korea, but I watch pretty much all I can of others.

Nihn'kas Neehn
atrox_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1711 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-29 14:39:48
July 29 2018 14:39 GMT
#19
I'm still around purely for the bw thought I did vote Korean SC2 as when I do dabble in it that is what I enjoy watching
Jihadi_Chant
Profile Joined February 2018
19 Posts
July 31 2018 05:49 GMT
#20
I am interesting in a highest level of competition. I believe Korea is a highest level. But with that said I always intresting in a best foreigner at the time Nerchio, Scarlet and now Serral.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7098
StarCastTV_EN159
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech110
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4393
Bisu 1417
Jaedong 1073
EffOrt 829
Horang2 364
Zeus 323
Larva 272
Pusan 136
ZerO 109
Mind 108
[ Show more ]
Hyun 87
Barracks 67
ggaemo 53
scan(afreeca) 53
Killer 48
sorry 44
Bale 39
Yoon 35
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 29
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 13
Noble 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
febbydoto95
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1406
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Other Games
summit1g6585
ceh9669
crisheroes203
Sick162
Pyrionflax132
dupreeh107
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 67
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Jankos1122
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 50m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.