• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8233 users

If You Are What You Say You Are

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 23 2008 23:27 GMT
#1

[image loading]




@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
March 23 2008 23:30 GMT
#2
wtf -_-;
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
XCetron
Profile Joined November 2006
5226 Posts
March 23 2008 23:31 GMT
#3
On March 24 2008 08:30 LosingID8 wrote:
wtf -_-;

azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
March 23 2008 23:33 GMT
#4
useless
waavves
Profile Joined October 2007
United States188 Posts
March 23 2008 23:37 GMT
#5
...a superstarrrrrrr then have no fear, the cameras here and the microphones and they wanna knowww oh oh oh
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-23 23:50:47
March 23 2008 23:37 GMT
#6
And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am-
Radio won't even play my jam
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am...
I don't know it's just the way I am
JoMal
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Trinidad/Tobago1177 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-23 23:41:40
March 23 2008 23:40 GMT
#7
EZ TLT =]
Oh you mad cause i'm stylin on you
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-23 23:42:03
March 23 2008 23:41 GMT
#8
I THINK I GOT IT

+ Show Spoiler +


nvm


[image loading]

Moderator
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
March 23 2008 23:42 GMT
#9
i thought this was solved.

unless it was a joke
#1 Terran hater
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 23 2008 23:44 GMT
#10
obviously hovz is coming back to competative starcraft.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
wo0py
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Netherlands922 Posts
March 23 2008 23:49 GMT
#11
it cant be nothing. i would sincerily hate the ppl doing this after they said its merely a shallow hype.
We shouldnt recreate anger of the non-virtual world
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 23 2008 23:54 GMT
#12
TELEVISED
STARCRAFT
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
March 23 2008 23:55 GMT
#13
Maybe boxer draft is over?
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
Jack Lupino
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands17 Posts
March 23 2008 23:57 GMT
#14
I have no clue guys. All we can do is wait it out.

Unless someone has a better solution. We'll go with that.

Heheh.
Armed to the teeth. Born from the shadows. Burning for revenge.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
March 24 2008 00:06 GMT
#15
I am JonConner.
Moderator<:3-/-<
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 24 2008 00:15 GMT
#16
lol
waavves
Profile Joined October 2007
United States188 Posts
March 24 2008 00:17 GMT
#17
tl and gg.net combine on 31.03.08 LOL.
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
March 24 2008 00:28 GMT
#18
are we what we think we are? o.O
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
March 24 2008 00:31 GMT
#19
I saw this on TL. Attack but I'm still confused as hell. Is there one event happening on 31st or are there many?
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
March 24 2008 00:39 GMT
#20
Umm... I'm guessing april fools.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 3764
StarCastTV_EN57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
NotJumperer 33
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 58m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.