
Team 8 is still in the contention...don't lie to me T__T
| Forum Index > News |
|
ReketSomething
United States6012 Posts
![]() Team 8 is still in the contention...don't lie to me T__T | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
Air Force ACE 1 < 3 KT Rolster I <3 KT Rolster? | ||
|
1Eris1
United States5797 Posts
On February 11 2012 02:55 Torte de Lini wrote: CJ Entus <333 CSheep! I <3 KT Rolster? subliminal messaging I really like the new format for these news posts. (it is new right?) Makes everything seem so much more professional, and sexy. Also Khan 3:0 KT x2 plz? | ||
|
Ry-Masta-T
United States478 Posts
| ||
|
Dubzex
United States6994 Posts
Good write up/art. | ||
|
Crisium
United States1618 Posts
| ||
|
Hinanawi
United States2250 Posts
On February 11 2012 04:06 Crisium wrote: Khan will take at least one of the games against KT. This is the one match where the "Flash autowin" is somewhat in doubt. JangBi eliminated Flash 2-1 in the recent OSL, and Stork has a lifetime even record against Flash. Reality also took a game off Flash last year, and is 1-1 in total against the brute. Stats is a big threat as his PvP is really good, but this is the chance for Flash and KT to fall. I expect Khan to either win both games, or go 1-1 with their loss being 3-2. This isn't Flash anymore, it's Starcraft Jesus. After giving his life to save Brood War (losing to Jangbi and going into surgery), he was resurrected 3 day...-months later and has returned to guide Brood War to the promised land. | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
ymir233
United States8275 Posts
Also, I like the publicized CJ wakeup call. Although I'm a rabid EffOrt fan, CJ just isn't good enough for me to place my trust in them ![]() | ||
|
Scribble
2077 Posts
Too bad about Team 8 though. Maybe next season. (= | ||
|
King K. Rool
Canada4408 Posts
CJ -_- | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
| ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
On February 11 2012 05:12 King K. Rool wrote: I believe forever CJ -_- I'm pretty sure you mean ^_^ http://i.imgur.com/PDi7k.jpg | ||
|
jumbotroN
Peru229 Posts
| ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
On February 11 2012 05:18 ]343[ wrote: where's that CJ picture from @_@ I got it from a recent gorgeous CJ photoshoot. It is a must see :3 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 | ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10567 Posts
FlaSh, Stats, Perfectman will win for KT. I believe. | ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
On February 11 2012 04:30 Hinanawi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 11 2012 04:06 Crisium wrote: Khan will take at least one of the games against KT. This is the one match where the "Flash autowin" is somewhat in doubt. JangBi eliminated Flash 2-1 in the recent OSL, and Stork has a lifetime even record against Flash. Reality also took a game off Flash last year, and is 1-1 in total against the brute. Stats is a big threat as his PvP is really good, but this is the chance for Flash and KT to fall. I expect Khan to either win both games, or go 1-1 with their loss being 3-2. This isn't Flash anymore, it's Starcraft Jesus. After giving his life to save Brood War (losing to Jangbi and going into surgery), he was resurrected 3 day...-months later and has returned to guide Brood War to the promised land. Dude lol even Flash said that he is lucky. Get off that high horse! | ||
|
theleo_ua
Ukraine150 Posts
My brain was killed, because as I understand - Zerg own Toss in this map because of "trollface minerals" (just eat trollface minerals by drone and attack toss's main without drop) | ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
On February 11 2012 07:36 theleo_ua wrote: >>nothing but PvPs on Outlier My brain was killed, because as I understand - Zerg own Toss in this map because of "trollface minerals" (just eat trollface minerals by drone and attack toss's main without drop) Trollface DTs may also want to join that party. | ||
|
red4ce
United States7313 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Shuttle Light Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36753 singsing2086 olofmeister1078 B2W.Neo445 hiko366 Livibee195 Beastyqt167 Liquid`VortiX96 Mew2King75 ArmadaUGS38 ZerO(Twitch)15 djWHEAT14 Organizations StarCraft 2 Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|