• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:12
CEST 19:12
KST 02:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9327 users

[GSL] “Hivemind” - Finals Preview and SF Recap - Page 4

Forum Index > News
188 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
October 02 2010 04:03 GMT
#61
I'm a random player and race pick toss or zerg if I have to. I am so torn here, I want Cool to win kinda, but man, it's Rainbow! he makes me all giddy inside. I voted Rainbow, Fruit in the recent poll, and I stick by that.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
October 02 2010 04:05 GMT
#62
Cool, you have my clock set to 5 frikkin am to see you play, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER !
adRo.
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia243 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 04:13:10
October 02 2010 04:12 GMT
#63
Thanks for the nice write up. Cant wait to watch this!! Go cool!!
Fortunately i live in australia so its on at 7pm! perfect time!
i like turtles
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
October 02 2010 04:13 GMT
#64
(P)RainBOw hwaiting!

the inspiration to my broodwar race choice! the one who influenced the playstyle of my broodwar newbie days!
boomer hands
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
October 02 2010 04:14 GMT
#65
On October 02 2010 10:09 Hot_Bid wrote:
But everyone, save for a few die-hard Terran fans, are in the other camp.


Hey, I've mained zerg sc: bw and currenlty main zerg sc2, and I'm rooting for Rainbow. I simply admire his play more than I do Cool's. That's not to say I don't appreciate Cool for the great player he is, I just prefer IntoTheRainbow.
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
TypeFake
Profile Joined September 2010
United States121 Posts
October 02 2010 04:16 GMT
#66
I'm rooting for FruitDealer. Hell, I'd like it if he wins. But RainBOw's playstyle of insane drop harassments going on in several different areas just seems like it's going to hit FruitDealer where it hurts.
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
October 02 2010 04:18 GMT
#67
I love how all the foreigners are outed already. Yay to korean dominance!
Long live BroodWar!
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 02 2010 04:19 GMT
#68
i aint sleeping tonight to watch the gsl at 5 am :O

if cool does not win i will pass out



if cool wins i will also pass out

damn i will be tired
imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
October 02 2010 04:34 GMT
#69
I am so pumped for this. 5am wakeup is totally worth it to cheer on one of the Zerg heroes. I'm hoping it's IdrA in a month that I am waking up early for!
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
cuppatea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1401 Posts
October 02 2010 04:36 GMT
#70
Nice writeup.

Hoping to see some fruit dealt today.
Oxb
Profile Joined August 2010
199 Posts
October 02 2010 04:37 GMT
#71
Final will be awesome. Fruits need rainbows (light/sun and rain) to grow no the other way round. Rainbow for champ :-).
Konoa
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1 Post
October 02 2010 04:46 GMT
#72
FD FIGHTING!!!
mgl0x9
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States256 Posts
October 02 2010 04:49 GMT
#73
Fruitdealer fighting!!!

I am loving fruitdealer's style these past games rooting for him to take this... ^_^

oh it would be nice to see a zerg take this
Zerg Ownz your face off
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 04:54:52
October 02 2010 04:54 GMT
#74
Please lose cool. If you win every fucking terran is going to be saying zerg is totally fine.

Go rainbow 4-0! Old T1 players fighting
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 02 2010 05:03 GMT
#75
"Anybody hungry? Because I GOTS SOME FRUITS FOR YO FACE!" - Cool, progamer
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
October 02 2010 05:04 GMT
#76
nice recap!
Rainbow first Cool second.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Prophecy3
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada223 Posts
October 02 2010 05:17 GMT
#77
For Terrrrrraaaaaa!!!!!
Ignorance is Bliss? Indifferance is Atrocity.
biskit
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia355 Posts
October 02 2010 05:18 GMT
#78
Thanks for the article, I appreciate all the statistic work you've done.

Cool fighting!
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
October 02 2010 05:21 GMT
#79
Sorry for the noob question but ... how do I watch this? Am I able to, or did you have to purchase something to view the games?

Speaking of the games, I have no idea who to cheer for. Maybe I'll just view it unbiased and enjoy the game without cheering for one player over the other.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
OptimoPeach
Profile Joined July 2009
United States137 Posts
October 02 2010 05:26 GMT
#80
On October 02 2010 14:21 Moonloop wrote:
Sorry for the noob question but ... how do I watch this? Am I able to, or did you have to purchase something to view the games?

Speaking of the games, I have no idea who to cheer for. Maybe I'll just view it unbiased and enjoy the game without cheering for one player over the other.

I believe there's a free live stream on gomtv.net, but the quality is kinda poor. Otherwise you can pay $20 there for access to the higher quality stream and all of the VODs.

You can also just wait for them to inevitably make their way to YouTube
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 216
ProTech160
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1923
Soulkey 1134
EffOrt 707
Mini 493
Larva 347
Horang2 240
ZerO 232
actioN 162
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 96
Mind 84
Sharp 82
Shinee 57
Sea.KH 50
sorry 49
Barracks 34
Trap 26
Bale 25
Hyun 25
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3931
pashabiceps759
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1382
Grubby1207
hiko818
FrodaN579
XBOCT258
Livibee215
TKL 117
C9.Mang0113
QueenE88
Mew2King44
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV693
League of Legends
• Nemesis3600
• TFBlade683
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie208
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 48m
Patches Events
22h 48m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.