• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

[GG] Red Army Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 26 2009 18:18 GMT
#40
Signing up to die on Day 1
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 29 2009 07:31 GMT
#145
Oh my god, 8 pages already.

Kinda expected it with this many players, but still
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 30 2009 19:00 GMT
#384
When does voting end?
Feels like 2 days already.

Would actually be interesting to see the ratio of Townie/Mafia of those of gets shot.
I'm guessing most would be conscripts
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 30 2009 19:07 GMT
#388
I'm always alive.
I check the thread about 2-3 times a day, at work and at home.

I'm just being my usual self, like in every game.
Bets on me dying first?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 01 2009 15:38 GMT
#578
Ugh.
These random fishing PM's are annoying but funny at the same time.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 02 2009 22:23 GMT
#764
On August 03 2009 07:21 Caller wrote:
The Following People Have NOT Voted and Will be Shot if they Don't Vote:
Wurm
T_co
L10f
Last Romantic
Storrzerg
Kuja900
Fnaticnoname
Sinensis
Fishball


I already voted.
Page 2.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 03 2009 20:13 GMT
#846
So we're all RCing to Ver now?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 03 2009 20:15 GMT
#847
I also find it funny that the majority of posts in this thread are the same handful of people.

Should have a mafia game that does not allow talking. Only votes.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 06 2009 05:50 GMT
#1049
With 45 left and if Caller doesn't kill the non-voters, I'd say the game would take another 6+ cycles, which is at least 2 weeks.
I'm just eager to see the story unfold.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-06 19:06:07
August 06 2009 19:05 GMT
#1104
Haha @ Plexa.

I didn't know "Admiral Ackbar" moved to Russia...
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-06 22:39:47
August 06 2009 22:38 GMT
#1114
I also agree that mafia is at disadvantage in this game.
As much as I encourage people to talk over the rules before implementing them into a game, I tend not to stick my nose into the middle.
A lesson that I learned is that the host (nobody specific) rarely, and most of the time, unwillingly to make any changes to the rules after they are setup.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 07 2009 13:47 GMT
#1131
On August 07 2009 18:47 Ver wrote:
Okay now we need to use the thread to single out the remaining mafia. PM's have reached their limit.

I threw a bunch of names on a list of primary people we should be looking at.

Chaoser
Malongo
Softer
l10f
Infundibulum
Teks
ilovekt
Falcynn
dinmsab
c.ngek
myheronoob
railxp
siefu
decaf
barth
fishball
itspaul
3 lions
Sinensis

From here I'm going to single out these people for being very active in PMs yet doing absolutely nothing in the thread. This is how Shikyo was narrowed down (admist a few other things).

Chaoser
Infundibulum
c.ngek
Softer
Malongo

Basically innocents need to start giving reasons why they are innocent and prove themselves so we can isolate the mafia. Force everyone to talk, mafia must blend in or get smoked out. If you don't know what to say, talk about what you've thought throughout the game, who you think is suspicious, and why. Always provide reasons.

If we can't get anything else I say we just take 2 from the smaller list and kill them.


Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).

靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 08 2009 04:53 GMT
#1148
On August 08 2009 05:17 coltrane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2009 02:25 Railxp wrote:
On August 07 2009 22:47 Fishball wrote:

Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).



same here =p



Is this the first post of Railxp on the thread?


From that list I would look very close to softer.

I also want to know, many of you said before that fishball tends to die early... is that role dependant?

And finally, decaf voted for me without any reson, so my votes are decaf and Railxp.


What specifically do you mean by "role dependent" though?

A quick break down.
I usually die early, and is because of:
- I'm unlucky
- Some people think that I am a threat, which I'm actually not.
- Think that I have a role from my "sneaky behavior" (Whether Blue/Red)

If I don't die early, it is because:
- I'm lucky
- I'm Mafia
- People finally learned that I'm just a worm and let me slug around.

Have your pick!
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-10 07:10:03
August 10 2009 07:09 GMT
#1169
I'm here.
I just don't bother, as this was to be expected when the pace became so slow.

If you want something to do, you can check/analyze who initiated/pushed for the lynch.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-11 12:34:26
August 11 2009 12:33 GMT
#1181


靈魂交響曲
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 166
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1959
GuemChi 1458
910 73
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Bale 20
Terrorterran 10
NotJumperer 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
febbydoto10
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King22
Other Games
summit1g7206
Doublelift1697
JimRising 589
C9.Mang0383
PiGStarcraft284
WinterStarcraft196
Maynarde123
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo440
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 48m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.