7 days for people to join before I shut down the game for a better host to take over.
Long live Chezinu's Streak!
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
7 days for people to join before I shut down the game for a better host to take over. Long live Chezinu's Streak! | ||
|
Mattchew
United States5684 Posts
Maybe you should make some new memories here ![]() | ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
On August 18 2022 11:02 Grackaroni wrote: After 6 months I'm setting a deadline! 7 days for people to join before I shut down the game for a better host to take over. Long live Chezinu's Streak! We are almost there guys! | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
/in | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Jockmcplop
United Kingdom10006 Posts
| ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
I can still take any new signups in the meantime if people are interested. Game should start by next week. | ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
| ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
I am still accepting/reconfirming more players until then. | ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
![]() I will balance the game around however many players join. | ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Tubesock
United States2726 Posts
/in | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Grack you should have just started the game with like 0 ppl 6 months ago to fill it instantly :D | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
On August 25 2022 04:04 Koshi wrote: /in It has been too long, brother Lettuce begin | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On August 25 2022 01:51 Grackaroni wrote: Game start is Monday, Aug 29 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in I am still accepting/reconfirming more players until then. <3 | ||
|
CopCake
4378 Posts
If someone else also wants to play I can /obs. Luca Gallo, your shades won’t protect you from the storm that is coming. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy EffOrt Stork Soma Mini firebathero [ Show more ] Hyuk Rush Light ZerO Soulkey Last Snow Zeus actioN Barracks Killer Dewaltoss hero Sea.KH Mong Pusan Hyun Bale Shinee Free NotJumperer ToSsGirL sorry Yoon PianO Shine Sharp Aegong yabsab zelot Sacsri HiyA Icarus Noble Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38990 singsing2135 B2W.Neo615 hiko412 crisheroes289 DeMusliM232 byalli195 Livibee161 Hui .136 Mew2King92 Liquid`VortiX78 ZerO(Twitch)10 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|