• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8786 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 21 2019 14:39 GMT
#42
Oh man I would in if there was space.
I didn't even see this until too late
I guess i'll be a /replacement if needed.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 21 2019 21:54 GMT
#47
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 06:32 GMT
#171
I'll be around soon. I just woke up but can play a bit from work when I get there.

So far from reading the thread I don't have anything new to contribute really. Everything's been a bit uneventful.

Trfel is behaving a bit strangely, flailing around for reads very early, but its NAI.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 06:32 GMT
#172
I don't know if anyone looks particularly townie so far.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:14 GMT
#174
This'll be good hf you are strong lets go.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:15 GMT
#176
Aww ok.
Which kind of handing in notice is it? Is it the stressful, end of the world kind, or the exciting 'fuck these guys' kind?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:18 GMT
#179
On June 24 2019 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
First glance grack is probably mafia.


Yeah but just you wait.
He's going to have SO MUCH CONTENT by the end of the day....
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:30 GMT
#181
On June 24 2019 16:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.


I didn't try to bury grack at all. In fact that seems like a deliberately hyperbolic way to describe what I just did!
I just reminded everyone that he said he's going to have alot of content.
The post where he said that was probably the thing that jumped out at me most from the first pages because its a promise that we can check up on later. That's exactly the kind of thing we should be looking for on day one, yeah?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:42 GMT
#183
Kelsier how exactly was I trying to bury grack?
What does that even mean?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:52 GMT
#185
On June 24 2019 16:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier how exactly was I trying to bury grack?
What does that even mean?


you didn't mention him until HF called him mafia and then you piled on.


I didn't pile on though did i?
I didn't even suggest that he's mafia.

Why are you being so hyperbolic about this? This wasn't a pile-on or an attempt to bury someone, it was just a single sentence reminder that he said he was going to post more.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 07:53 GMT
#186
When I ask why you're being so hyperbolic and over the top about this, its not a rhetorical question by the way.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 08:07 GMT
#188
On June 24 2019 17:03 Eversince wrote:
I think Kels is hung out as much because you bold and capped it. It seemed way more emphasized than normal.

Kels, I have limited time. So that you don't like me we can chat! Few minutes at least..


That might make sense, although I wish you hadn't answered for him to be honest :p

If that's the case, Kelsier, I very often bold and big stuff, its just my style (go look at my previous filters, this does happen often).
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 08:17 GMT
#191
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 08:25 GMT
#194
Yes I'd still like kelsier to come back and talk about his weird overreaction to my post about grack.

Eversince you seem townie to me so far. What's your general plan for the next day or so?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 08:32 GMT
#196
Been reading Trfel's filter, its super weird already.
Like, the intention behind the posts seems townie, kinda flailing around loking for bits to grab a hold of, but the wording is suspicious. Lots of maybes and questions like 'do you guys agree?' and also the 'We can talk about something else if you want' thing.

Does anyone find Eversince's reaction interesting?

This is a particularly mafia-esque way of phrasing a suspicion, for example.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 10:09 GMT
#198
Is anyone else around?
What does everyone think of trfel? Specifically what I said above. #196
I get the feeling it might just be his style of play but can anyone confirm?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 11:09 GMT
#203
On June 24 2019 19:52 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Been reading Trfel's filter, its super weird already.
Like, the intention behind the posts seems townie, kinda flailing around loking for bits to grab a hold of, but the wording is suspicious. Lots of maybes and questions like 'do you guys agree?' and also the 'We can talk about something else if you want' thing.

Does anyone find Eversince's reaction interesting?

This is a particularly mafia-esque way of phrasing a suspicion, for example.


If I recall correctly, I was suspicious of Trfel last game I played with him for the exact same reason. He ended up being town. I think it's just how he posts


Yes I suspected as much. I think I remember something about that from End Of the World Mafia.
I agree about Kelsier. He disappeared at a strange time too and left a big question mark hanging over his head in my opinion. I didn't want to push too hard on it until someone else said something.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 11:09 GMT
#204
Pandain where is your scumlean on rayn coming from?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 11:20 GMT
#206
Ahh fair enough. I'm not really going for that kind of speculation early on myself since the rayn thing in the last game totally ruined my life for a day or so.

Voting keslier until he comes back and does something better or answers my question about why he over-exaggerated his reaction to my grack post.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 13:52 GMT
#209
On June 24 2019 22:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 15:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Trfel is behaving a bit strangely, flailing around for reads very early, but its NAI.



Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel.


Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Been reading Trfel's filter, its super weird already.
Like, the intention behind the posts seems townie, kinda flailing around loking for bits to grab a hold of, but the wording is suspicious. Lots of maybes and questions like 'do you guys agree?' and also the 'We can talk about something else if you want' thing.

Does anyone find Eversince's reaction interesting?

This is a particularly mafia-esque way of phrasing a suspicion, for example.


What happens between here that your mind changes twice?


I read his filter.
I didn't really change my mind twice.
My initial impression was that he seemed townie because the intention behind his posts seemed townie and he seemed to be looking for mafia.
When I looked through his filter a bit more closely and noticed the wording I then found it strange.
RIP Meatloaf <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 267
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason53
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24784
Mini 437
Hyuk 178
firebathero 166
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 52
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3011
Khaldor1412
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m987
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck200
KnowMe170
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr53
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie765
• Shiphtur291
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 20m
INu's Battles
17h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.