• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9905 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 21 2019 04:21 GMT
#40
/in?

Though if someone else wants to play they are more than welcome to play instead.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 23 2019 19:48 GMT
#84
I'm glad I'm not the only person who wants to lynch Holyflare now xD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 23 2019 19:55 GMT
#90
@Shapelog, what are you cooking?

Currently I think Grackaroni is the best shot at being mafia. He didn't interact at all with anyone and just vanished from the thread, and it doesn't really make sense for him to be scared of an innocent child... unless he's mafia. I know it's not very strong but it's the best I see, anyone have any similar or different ideas?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 23 2019 20:21 GMT
#106
Grackaroni, anything else?

Eversince, do you have any reads at this point?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 03:08 GMT
#134
Someone do something interesting please?

Does anyone find Eversince's reaction interesting? From posting fairly often and being active, once she started being under suspicion she changed her play and hasn't been present as much, didn't even respond to Shapelog or try and start a discussion with the new posters.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 03:28 GMT
#136
On June 24 2019 12:22 Eversince wrote:
How did I change my play? I'm still throwing all ambition to the wind.
Not sure what you mean by that? But to me it feels like you've been a lot less invested lately. Admittedly it's an exceptionally small sample size but I'm unemployed and bored so I'm gonna talk about something. Though I'd happily talk about something else if you have any suggestions?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 03:39 GMT
#138
On June 24 2019 12:35 Eversince wrote:
I'm busy... Time went by and thread is dead. I do have some free time. Let's talk!
What do you think about Eywa?

I think they might be my choice for most suspicious person so far?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 03:45 GMT
#140
On June 24 2019 12:41 Eversince wrote:
Yeah, him wanting to lynch me or Padain for no explained reason is questionable.
I really don't get why he would be so readily willing to lynch Pandain but said nothing about players with similar amounts of content like Grackaroni, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam. And even his townread on Shapelog kinda feels like he's being non-committal so he can go back on it later. Plus zero actual interaction with the thread, like being present but not present, if that makes sense. Disconnected.

I don't really like it, but at the same time I feel like I'm just bad at mafia so bleh
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 03:53 GMT
#143
Why do you think Shapelog is town? From what I remember, he has a terrifying scum game and destroyed me a few years ago. Feels like his posts so far are well within his mafia capabilities.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 03:59 GMT
#148
On June 24 2019 12:55 Eversince wrote:
SL hasn't done anything against town so I give him light T!read.
Pardon me, but I'm gonna jump on this.

What differentiates Shapelog from other players like raynpelikoneet or Alakaslam? Or even Grackaroni? In fact, Eywa- even posted reads. Or KelsierSC, forgot about him (sorry!), he's the best example. Do you townread some of that group too, for not doing anything against town, or do you have things against them?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 04:09 GMT
#154
I'm sorry I'm just confused how your read on Shapelog went from a townread to a light townread for merely existing, which seems like it should apply to plenty of players. To me it almost feels like you're backing down on your read when challenged.

Raynpelikoneet, I find it weird that we are in agreement early on, feel like that's never happened before..
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 04:14 GMT
#159
On June 24 2019 12:50 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 12:45 Trfel wrote:
On June 24 2019 12:41 Eversince wrote:
Yeah, him wanting to lynch me or Padain for no explained reason is questionable.
I really don't get why he would be so readily willing to lynch Pandain but said nothing about players with similar amounts of content like Grackaroni, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam. And even his townread on Shapelog kinda feels like he's being non-committal so he can go back on it later. Plus zero actual interaction with the thread, like being present but not present, if that makes sense. Disconnected.

I don't really like it, but at the same time I feel like I'm just bad at mafia so bleh


Agree. Rayn is from across the pond. Him being absent is fine I think. Pandain has been ok. Townread on SL is ok but easy. I'm town reading him right now too.
(emphasis mine)

To me that suggests a much stronger townread than your statements since.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 04:23 GMT
#161
On June 24 2019 13:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 13:09 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, I find it weird that we are in agreement early on, feel like that's never happened before..

I am pretty sure i have townread you when you have been town quite early on last couple of games. You also did the town!Trfel thing.
Fair enough, maybe one of these days I'll figure out what the town Trfel thing is ><

@Eversince, fair enough I suppose, I'll drop it. Thanks for humoring me
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 24 2019 18:46 GMT
#280
Sorry I'm not very present today, I'm traveling home and busy with friends before I leave. I will try and catch up and be more active before the deadline tomorrow.

My read on Eversince is currently very slightly town. I feel like her play is relaxed and fluid and comfortable, and in reading her meta her scum game (admittedly long ago) was very formulaic and a little forced. There are a few things that make me question, as I have pointed out, so it's currently a very slight townread, but more importantly I doubt I'll want to lynch Eversince day 1, there are much better and/or less active targets.

I really don't know what to think about Shapelog but I'll take a more detailed look later today if I can. Promise.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 25 2019 00:59 GMT
#299
Nooo my post got deleted Short version:

I am an idiot for buying a plane ticket for the wrong day and having to pay to move it, but I can play mafia while waiting for the flight.
I liked the stuff on Shapelog.
I don't really think raynpelikoneet is mafia because his play feels too calm to be mafia, though I concede he's better than I am so he could trick me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 25 2019 01:09 GMT
#300
Jockmcplop, why were you reading my filter, of all people's (post #196)? Just before (post #191), you kinda said that I was your strongest townread. I'm just not sure I follow.

Kinda feels like he's keeping his reads open, lots of soft pushes. Like his soft suspicion on Shapelog (not gonna vote him now but I could vote for him later), and his read on me (Trfel) (post 198). Admittedly the latter is one of my habits, but along with the lack of townreads, it just feels like he is really, really keeping his options open.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 25 2019 19:19 GMT
#493
##vote: Alakaslam
I'm a cop out.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 25 2019 19:25 GMT
#501
On June 26 2019 04:22 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 04:19 Trfel wrote:
##vote: Alakaslam
I'm a cop out.


You don't get to do this when the thread is this short.
quickly skim everything you missed and make up your mind.
I've read everything, not as in depth as I would like, but I think this is the best option. I'm not trying to dodge "responsibility," just not willing to make a "big" decision.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 25 2019 19:35 GMT
#524
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 25 2019 21:09 GMT
#572
On June 26 2019 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 05:44 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 05:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Honestly I should have a pretty content filled filter by the end of the day, so don't get too worked up by me not taking the game super seriously in the first hour or so.


Wasn't planning on it. I get you play like this! So is ok . I'll just give you some time!

Not liking ever since at this point
Sorry but you're dead, probably shouldn't post....

Would be a pleasure to play with you again someday though.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1993
Bale 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift4408
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 542
C9.Mang0368
WinterStarcraft163
ViBE161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• poizon28 32
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur16
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.