• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-06-19 09:23:28
June 19 2019 09:09 GMT
#18
/in

- The deadline would have to be 3 hours earlier for me to make it but that's probably too much of a compromise for host and other players. I'll just accept that I won't be there for deadlines and try to be as active as possible in the run up.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 19 2019 15:15 GMT
#20
Don't worry about it , deadlines fine.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 20 2019 07:41 GMT
#27
I voted without thinking but I'd actually prefer the evening deadlines. Means host can be a bit more relaxed and not have to rush stuff middle of the day.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 22 2019 06:17 GMT
#56
/confirm
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 23 2019 19:18 GMT
#75
So we can't lynch HF, doesn't seem fair.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 23 2019 19:33 GMT
#78
On June 24 2019 04:26 Eversince wrote:
Lynch HF anyway !

I'm going to be around for a bit so who wants to talk?


Not a bad idea.

I'm here doing some studying so I can hang out some.
When was your last game? Can't remember if we've played together before.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 23 2019 19:50 GMT
#86
Last game I played was the fibo game which was a total mindfuck, no idea what can be taken from that game. Before that I can't remember, been a long time.



@ever yeh your name wasn't that familiar, but wb. I'm studying for a CAD certification, not that interesting.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 23 2019 19:52 GMT
#87
On June 24 2019 04:50 Eversince wrote:
Joking asides, I like HF.


Pretty good read bro
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 23 2019 20:00 GMT
#95
On June 24 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
@Shapelog, what are you cooking?

Currently I think Grackaroni is the best shot at being mafia. He didn't interact at all with anyone and just vanished from the thread, and it doesn't really make sense for him to be scared of an innocent child... unless he's mafia. I know it's not very strong but it's the best I see, anyone have any similar or different ideas?


Gracks entrance post/joke didn't mean anything. Did you expect someone to tell you otherwise?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 23 2019 20:23 GMT
#109
Alright this hasn't really heated up, Sunday evening start so it's to be expected. Going to take off and get some sleep. I'll try and check in a few times each day depending on my availability.

Trfel's post is the worst thing so far I can't decide if it's someone trying to get the game going or if he's just nervous and is uncomfortable sitting quietly in the thread.

I don't know anything about Eversince. If i'm honest it does feel a bit too nice but maybe he is just a good person. That being said, He does like HF so how can you trust him.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 24 2019 07:28 GMT
#180
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 24 2019 07:41 GMT
#182
On June 24 2019 16:30 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.


I didn't try to bury grack at all. In fact that seems like a deliberately hyperbolic way to describe what I just did!
I just reminded everyone that he said he's going to have alot of content.
The post where he said that was probably the thing that jumped out at me most from the first pages because its a promise that we can check up on later. That's exactly the kind of thing we should be looking for on day one, yeah?



But you didn't bother to bring it up until after HF had mentioned Graks name, did it really jump out at you when you said that everything had been uneventful.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 24 2019 07:49 GMT
#184
On June 24 2019 16:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier how exactly was I trying to bury grack?
What does that even mean?


you didn't mention him until HF called him mafia and then you piled on.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 24 2019 16:45 GMT
#249
Stressful time at work which is why I disappeared. I will catch up then hang out for about 20 minutes or so
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 24 2019 17:02 GMT
#258
On June 24 2019 16:52 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 24 2019 16:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier how exactly was I trying to bury grack?
What does that even mean?


you didn't mention him until HF called him mafia and then you piled on.


I didn't pile on though did i?
I didn't even suggest that he's mafia.

Why are you being so hyperbolic about this? This wasn't a pile-on or an attempt to bury someone, it was just a single sentence reminder that he said he was going to post more.


On June 24 2019 16:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
When I ask why you're being so hyperbolic and over the top about this, its not a rhetorical question by the way.


It's stupid to ask leading questions like this but i'll answer just to clear up the confusion. Initially you had nothing to add, HF calls grak scummy, you then supported this with a capped, bolded post. To me that's opportunistic piling on. Now you say you were just joking so maybe I missed what was so funny about it in the moment.

On June 24 2019 17:03 Eversince wrote:
I think Kels is hung out as much because you bold and capped it. It seemed way more emphasized than normal.

Kels, I have limited time. So that you don't like me we can chat! Few minutes at least..


I said before that I don't like your tone but it's a nothing read so I wouldn't pay too much attention.

On June 24 2019 19:42 Pandain wrote:
I have a strong town read on Jock because he seems to be posting very honest, genuinely contributing, and I think he reacted very honestly to Kelsier. I also like when he posted "Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark" because it seems like a very genuine town mentality. Hard to explain why but it really does.

I am going to be voting Kelsier because I absolutely hate his opening post.
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.


The bolded sentence just seems very forced, like he's trying to find someone to cast suspicion on. I in no way saw Jock's post as "trying to bury Grack", and I would love if anyone else commented whether they did." Maybe it could be an easy mistake, but then he later double downed on this when I think it's pretty obvious Jock wasn't really accusing anyone, and definitely not "trying to bury" him.


you realise this wasn't my opening post. furthermore you talk about it being an "easy mistake" or being obvious, this was a real time conversation so it was the impression I had.

I suppose if you come to it later and see people disagree with me you can try and attack me for it and say shit like

"I in no way saw Jock's post as "trying to bury Grack", and I would love if anyone else commented whether they did"

Looks like you are just trying to jump on a bandwagon here.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 24 2019 17:20 GMT
#267
On June 25 2019 02:14 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier I didn't say I was just joking.
I said I wanted to remind everyone, including myself, that he promised to post more later.

That's very different, and is a much more natural explanation than either i was joking or i was scumreading him in a pile on.

Actually if you are mafia it's not. If you are mafia it's definitely possible you are throwing more fuel onto the fire without sticking your neck out.


OK, so just to indulge this for a short time more, please go through the following post and see if you can point out:

a) Where I am throwing fuel on a fire
b) Where I suggest that grack is scum, town, or anything else or give any kind of read.
c) Where I am being opportunistic.

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:18 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
First glance grack is probably mafia.


Yeah but just you wait.
He's going to have SO MUCH CONTENT by the end of the day....


Because to me, it looks pretty obvious that what I'm doing here is saying 'Hey everyone, remember when grack said he would have a filter full of content by the end of the day?"

I mean really, really obvious.


The timing and manner of the post made it not so obvious, looked like an easy chance to throw some shit.

Busy rest of the night but i'll try to read rayn's shapelog case and look at pandain tomorrow.
Zerg for Life
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
6m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 6m
INu's Battles
20h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.