• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 03 2018 19:00 GMT
#20
/in
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 20:14 GMT
#48
Just got back from work. Saying it now so Tina can't use it as an accusation ;D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 20:16 GMT
#49
I was planning on not reading my pm just in case but I did it anyway and I'm safe. Gg guys.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 20:18 GMT
#51
Oh that's easy then.

##vote koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 20:30 GMT
#55
On February 06 2018 05:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 05:14 Holyflare wrote:
Just got back from work. Saying it now so Tina can't use it as an accusation ;D


You're not really home, are you? I demand pics! With timestamps.


!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 21:07 GMT
#70
What a pointless conversation about pointless conversations.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 21:24 GMT
#78
Jesus christ.

##unvote
##vote rayn
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 21:28 GMT
#82
On February 06 2018 06:27 Mocsta wrote:
Hf

Why stir rhis by voting.

Why not see it out?

Im confused by what you could meaningfully expect to achieve ?


I don't need to play it out. That's way too overblown.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 21:30 GMT
#84
On February 06 2018 06:29 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 06:28 Holyflare wrote:
On February 06 2018 06:27 Mocsta wrote:
Hf

Why stir rhis by voting.

Why not see it out?

Im confused by what you could meaningfully expect to achieve ?


I don't need to play it out. That's way too overblown.

However. I agree completelt with rayn. Hes just typing it more than i can be bothered.

Is it likely him and i are mafia?

If not. I would like to see this throigh.

As mentioned. I had no care when i saw serial killer. Its not a day1 town concern in my opinion.


Ok.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 21:31 GMT
#86
The fact is you can't be bothered because it isn't really important and is pretty irrelevant. Rayn makes a wall of text on it and it's overblown. There's a couple of reasons that spring to mind but there's nothing wrong with voting rayn in the meantime.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2018 21:36 GMT
#91
w o w
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 06:56 GMT
#188
On February 06 2018 11:50 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 11:45 Mocsta wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:38 darthfoley wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:28 Mocsta wrote:
On February 06 2018 07:14 darthfoley wrote:
I would just like to say that I shamelessly agree with thread sentiment that rsoultin pointing out the SK thing in the way that she did is scummy

i generally skip past rayn's post because he takes four paragraphs to explain what could be explained in two sentences. public service announcement
More importantly; considering the bolb, what do you make of the interaction between rsoultin and I?


I don't think either of you look particularly townie, but she looks scummy. I kind of skip past lots of your wall of text posts.

Fwiw I think conversion's intro sounded kind of forced but the way rsoultin called it out seemed scummy. Like something opportunistic mafia might latch onto to have "something."

Waiting for half the game to play. I don't really have any Town reads yet
i dont understand how you can brush off what im writing: when you state i am possibly scum; and the person I am writing about looks scummy.

I dont have a problem if you think my "wall of text" is simple; but I would appreciate if you can highlight why that is so.


1. Rsoultin latched onto something opportunistic
2. She got defensive and pissy with questions to answer questions when called out
3. She hasn't really started snooping/being cocky yet (game is very young so this isn't a truly fair point)


2 and 3 are good points. 1 is not.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 07:00 GMT
#189
On February 06 2018 12:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 12:03 darthfoley wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:59 Trfel wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:48 darthfoley wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:39 Trfel wrote:
Hi. Darthfoley, what was about Mocsta's posts about going to bed that got to you so much? Doesn't have to be a long answer, I know you said they felt awkward but I'm not really seeing what you are at present.

I'll read Mocsta's case soon.


Basically if I were super tired and woke up to post, I would probably not make the second post with typos about going back to bed. For me, I would just be exhausted and fall asleep. The second post sounded like one of those "update on activity" posts mafia sometimes feel like they have to make
You take this more seriously than Mocsta's drawing attention to rsoultin's comment about the serial killer?


No
In that case I'm really confused as to your thought process. You've said that Mocsta doesn't impress you, but seem to agree with everything he's saying and doing about rsoultin. To me it seems like your suspicions of Mocsta due to his waking up/going to sleep posts should be vastly outweighed by his making the main push in the thread that you are in agreement with. So what is it that makes them so similar; or why are you still so suspicious of Mocsta?


Excellent post though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 07:56 GMT
#198
I don't like her follow up. I agree with that much. I just think your initial points were overblown and I wanted to see if it was pointless pressure or not.

I think trfel points on df are quite excellent and we should sheep them though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 08:27 GMT
#205
On February 06 2018 16:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 16:56 Holyflare wrote:
I don't like her follow up. I agree with that much. I just think your initial points were overblown and I wanted to see if it was pointless pressure or not.

I don't understand since i made the exact same points i am making now.


I don't agree with your "she's dismissing me" points and the points about her picking out a sk of all things. I agree that her tone feels off and she isn't doing much to figure things out from this barrage though. That's about it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 08:33 GMT
#207
On February 06 2018 17:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 16:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 06 2018 16:56 Holyflare wrote:
I don't like her follow up. I agree with that much. I just think your initial points were overblown and I wanted to see if it was pointless pressure or not.

I don't understand since i made the exact same points i am making now.


I don't agree with your "she's dismissing me" points and the points about her picking out a sk of all things. I agree that her tone feels off and she isn't doing much to figure things out from this barrage though. That's about it.


Just saying "maybe someone is mafia" and not figuring it out
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 08:40 GMT
#210
No, I don't think she's not dismissing you but she always does it so I don't think it's a point.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 09:33 GMT
#233
I will follow you rayn.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 09:33 GMT
#234
Even though you're just repeating the same things that I disagreed with. I'm changing my stance to agreement.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2018 10:07 GMT
#251
On February 06 2018 18:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 18:33 Holyflare wrote:
Even though you're just repeating the same things that I disagreed with. I'm changing my stance to agreement.


You're making it impossible for me to get a read off you, btw


And what use is this post? If you're having trouble then ask me a question?
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 28
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3656
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9589
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4389
summit1g3323
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.