• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10652 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2017 15:20 GMT
#6
/in as smurf (im holyflare this game guis im super cereal)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 19:42 GMT
#57
well this is a thing, time to poke ruxxy on discord before it starts because ill miss his talks
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 20:32 GMT
#61
I jist like a good hot chocolate with a tiny bit of extra sugar in it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 21:50 GMT
#69
On November 01 2017 06:46 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

Entry post analysis

Conversion, nothing to go on.

Krogan is a bit to on the nose and seems to be made in hunor to be scum.

Will update on whos post I do not like as the day goes.


I would ay geberally speaki g I agree with the tone read on hk.

Hello and welcome to another edition of to early townreads by Damdred.

hk and Damer will fall under the tone read category.

more at 9
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 21:55 GMT
#71
On November 01 2017 06:53 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 06:39 happykrogan wrote:
I'm town

thank you hosts for not making me scum


rude. you die first night


how does it feel knowing the person who coppied you gets townread and you get ignored my son?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 21:59 GMT
#74
hk is an excellent pickup.

If we had a mafia fantasy draft he would be a solid top 20 pickup espe ially for a new owner.

Why does conversion hate me, i dont know. Maybe its seated in the fact i helped hammer him last game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 22:10 GMT
#79
On November 01 2017 07:09 ruXxar wrote:
My scum detector is at a 0 right now.

Quick, someone say something scummy.


holyflare is always town every game?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 22:23 GMT
#83
He was forst on the page
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 22:42 GMT
#98
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 22:44 GMT
#103
On November 01 2017 07:43 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances


Obviously me and my boy damerion
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 22:47 GMT
#107
On November 01 2017 07:45 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


That's fine. You can give me the town read anyways


can you explain why yoi dont loke it more for me?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:40 GMT
#141
Ehhhh I feel like shock is a trap vote though. I could see him saying it as town or scum.

Like, I dont want to lynch him right now based on what you said.

But like, I think Damer thought process and push makes him more than likely town besides the tone.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:23 GMT
#155
On November 01 2017 09:20 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:08 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:05 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:59 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
[quote]

Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it


You’re saying he’s not as good when no one has flipped yet. It doesn’t make sense in the context you’re trying to appropriate to him.

You’re trying to measure his “good play” based on his posts rather than the result of his reads.

If his previous games reads had all been wrong, then you wouldn’t be calling his big read posts good.

Like.. I don’t see where you’re coming from.


it's what HF said before, why change up your playstyle when nothing was wrong with it to begin with? the only reason I can think of is he wants to avoid being lynched b/c of activity again, so he tries to throw out soft reads by looking active. I don't like that

if his big read posts in the previous games were off, then I can see why he's trying to change his playstyle

I don't think I'm being unclear, and have no idea why you're nitpicking at the point, so make that two of us that don't understand each other


Also, how is his read soft?
He straight up called shockey mafia, voted for him and asked people to follow him.


This is a good catch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:27 GMT
#301
Hello

@oats honestly I couldnt say I have never seen him roll scum, just town in the few we have played. So guesswork is all I can say.

more gut reads Tictac is going to be town for his tone and trying to catch up without hiding his thoughts. I liked him a bit. Especially that he was takimg stances.

I have fairly subsrantial town list but no real scum feeling yet meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:51 GMT
#308
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 02 2017 13:32 GMT
#525
Im back, am catching up now yo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 02 2017 14:00 GMT
#528
On November 02 2017 22:56 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 22:32 Damdred wrote:
Im back, am catching up now yo


Dammy <3 <3 <3.


Hey baby, so I noticed that you felt like TT was being a bit off with how he handled the you v concersion. Do you think its scum indicative or just bad town.

Also his last read post, I thought it lacked a bit. whats your say about it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 02 2017 14:54 GMT
#530
On November 02 2017 23:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Damdred any thoughts on the game so far? Thoughts on TT and Oats?


Sure, I wamt damer to xome back and give some thoughts. Initial thought was town but no real follow up has me questioning. Updated read would be nice.

TT has fallen for me, the fight he brusged off was somewhat interesting, his reads poat was lackluster, his tone was still ok thougj. He is someone who I sould consider lynching.

Zen bjg post was okish, but not enough fo get a solid read on him. At this point seems like he made a big post to get ignored really and it has seemed to work.

As for the people up for lynch I dont think I want to lynch them today.

As for Oats, should be a healthy amount of fear after last game, but his vote hopping and activity seems more in kine with the game I histed rather than him falling on soneone and afking on a wagon that is going to be lynched like last game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 02 2017 15:49 GMT
#533
Lets go baby boy, lots of tt talk bit much votes though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 02 2017 16:56 GMT
#570
TT like not trying to interact with me when I am pushing for his lynch is interesting but interacted with others.

I think we might be onto something here, all this other noise idk but people should folllow me onto tt
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
sorry 22
910 21
Bale 20
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
taco 368
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox785
Other Games
summit1g8594
JimRising 700
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0281
Livibee144
Sick138
Maynarde122
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 35m
Stellar Fest
8h 35m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.