• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11994 users

Active List of Mafia Games 2.0 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 02 2017 22:06 GMT
#81
On October 02 2017 17:05 Rels wrote:
OK if I post it soon ? Apart from the current mini game there is no game running or open
I see the first post is unupdated - I usually log at least once a day here, I can update it daily if you can't


I am interested but have never played before. I just read through the "standard first post", general guide, and skimmed the Hurricane Shelter game.

Are you going to create a new forum post, and then I just post /in in it?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2017 05:27 GMT
#82
On October 02 2017 17:05 Rels wrote:
OK if I post it soon ? Apart from the current mini game there is no game running or open
I see the first post is unupdated - I usually log at least once a day here, I can update it daily if you can't

yeah go ahead
No gg, No skill.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 03 2017 07:52 GMT
#83
On October 03 2017 07:06 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2017 17:05 Rels wrote:
OK if I post it soon ? Apart from the current mini game there is no game running or open
I see the first post is unupdated - I usually log at least once a day here, I can update it daily if you can't


I am interested but have never played before. I just read through the "standard first post", general guide, and skimmed the Hurricane Shelter game.

Are you going to create a new forum post, and then I just post /in in it?

yeah exactly! Will post the game when I'm home, in ~8 hours.
Welcome (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 03 2017 16:06 GMT
#84
Posted: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii
TLMafiaLibrary
Profile Joined October 2011
33 Posts
October 21 2017 21:16 GMT
#85
Will need a new game up soon, so whoever wants to host let me know.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 25 2017 22:40 GMT
#86
bump
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2017 02:12 GMT
#87
I'll host!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2017 02:23 GMT
#88
approved!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2017 22:44 GMT
#89
Heroes of the Storm Mafia ended in a Town Victory.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 12 2017 19:00 GMT
#90
We need someone to host a game! Accepting tributes.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 13 2017 10:16 GMT
#91
I can host a normal mini or a nsm i guess
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2017 20:14 GMT
#92
same
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 14 2017 00:12 GMT
#93
whoever can should post
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 14 2017 05:14 GMT
#94
I'm post a normal then

need a cohost
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 14 2017 05:29 GMT
#95
Game is up
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 18 2017 22:29 GMT
#96
Mafia x4 has started
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 22 2017 05:33 GMT
#97
I heard Chezinu is hosting a MeGa Game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2017 22:02 GMT
#98
Who would like to host
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 29 2017 22:26 GMT
#99
Oh ya my game is over

If nobody hosts after a couple days i can do it again but not right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 30 2017 19:53 GMT
#100
I can't host the next one, but I can do the one after that if we need someone.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi987
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM276
Livibee173
Hui .142
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King86
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
elazer12
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 57m
INu's Battles
21h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.