• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11616 users

[M][N] Star Wars: Rogue 1 Hype Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 07:11 GMT
#599
On August 30 2016 16:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 16:01 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2016 12:34 Trfel wrote:
On August 30 2016 12:29 Tictock wrote:
On August 30 2016 12:18 Trfel wrote:
Tictock, why are you more willing to lynch geript than Rels? Is it just the inconsistencies between his posts and the conclusion, or is there something else?


It is partially just feels, on the surface the both just did the same thing but Rels string of thoughts flowed better into his conclusions. Geript has the inconsistencies but also did little to focus on his scum reads or any reads infact, compare to Rels who put down a decent bit about each of his scum reads.
I find this interesting because to me, Rels and geript were similar in some ways, but Rels was far more reactive in only addressing the thread sentiment, being open to lynch all the main suspects, and not having any original thought. On the contrary, geript felt more willing to share original thoughts, even if they didn't make as much sense.

I am having a bit of trouble believing that you can actually think this . Help?

You think I'm scum ?
The way I see it, the people you are suspicious of exactly match the thread sentiment, and you haven't provided any original thought.

Do you think that I am incorrectly perceiving things? And if not, why shouldn't I think that you are scum?

No its true my scumreads ain't original. That doesn't make me scum thougy as i have 0 problem having polarizing thoughts as scum.
I think a lot of people are town: palmar vivax you disfo rb. Koshi might be, hf and the new guy I don't know. That's how I view the game atm.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 07:26 GMT
#601
On August 30 2016 16:13 Trfel wrote:
Okay Rels, one more question. You said that you want to lynch one of four people, and then voted for scott31337. Why did you choose scott31337, and how much do you care about lynching him versus the other people on the list?

I think he's the more likely scum. Nothing in his filter makes town. In comparison, Tumble had a few good posts, tt had alright posts all along but he sounds like scum. So it's him or geript, and I prefer him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 07:30 GMT
#602
Alright I'm leaving Paris, as said I will be driving all day so see you later!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 17:37 GMT
#731
Yo I'm still on the road, taking a small break. I won't have time to read everything yet though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 17:40 GMT
#733
On August 31 2016 02:28 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 02:25 scott31337 wrote:
On August 31 2016 02:08 Vivax wrote:
Tumble now would be a good time to explain why you semi-called Palmar mafia and then refused to explain. Not that it means much to me that you refused, it's more relevant why you and scott were intent on calling him mafia but not going after him for no reason except what could have been sloppy distancing.


I never called Palmar mafia - quite the contrary, I called it extremely suspicious that he was posting on a weekend.

Are you just making shit up to suit your agenda now?

what else would you mean with suspicious?
"Palmar is posting on a weekend, I have the suspicion that his family is visiting someone and therefore he has more time to play mafia!"

So I'm seeing Scott is still making scummy posts
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 17:45 GMT
#735
Lol
Going back on the car. I'm exhausted but Ill do my best to read the thread before deadline. See you then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 20:37 GMT
#820
Yo I'm there. Don't have time to read everything I missed though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 20:51 GMT
#852
I've read Scott geript and tw filter and I want a geript lynch
Tumble had some townie reactions not long ago
Scott last read list is like exactly mine with my name instead of his name. He could be town for that
Geript has done nothing after his two tryhard posts that had inconsistency in it. I think he is the more likely to flip scum
FTR I also really dislike the way tt is pushing tumble lynch, he is missing some kind of doubts townie usually have
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 20:52 GMT
#856
##Vote geript
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 20:57 GMT
#881
Stfu all I took the fucking time when I should be fucking sleeping to vote for who I think is scum fuck you all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 20:58 GMT
#889
I'm a role
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 20:58 GMT
#890
Now fucking get off me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2016 21:10 GMT
#908
The flavor is cool
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 05 2016 22:13 GMT
#1845
Gg scum you all played super well. Nomination for best scum team for sure. Even with a kinda afk town, but you had control of the game from eod1 to the end
Gg fellow townie sry for being afk
Gg hosts it was a very well hosted game!
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes300
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
DeMusliM7
Trikslyr0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.