Please read the entire thread before signing up. Thank you.
* My cohost is Ritoky and Disformation. All night actions must be sent to both of us.
*There are no coaches in this game.
Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia
The rules for this game are drawn from BH's model OP here: (link). Read them.
In addition to the rules outlined in the Model OP, there are a couple changes for this game.
1. Night Length: Nights will last 24 hours, and you may speak at night.
2. Day Length: Each day lasts 48 hours.
3. Lynch Type: At the end of the day, the player with the most votes on him or her is lynched. In the even of a tie, the person who was most recently ahead in votes is lynched.
4. Activity: It is required you make at least 2 posts per day+night cycle (72 hours), and ALSO meet the arbitrary activity requirement that exists entirely in my mind. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote twice will result in a replacement or modkill.
5. Deadline: The Lynch Deadline will be at 21:00 GMT (+00:00),
* I am super strict about talking after deadline, if I or my cohost are not readily available for the flip do not talk and act like the game is on going. Doing so will result in a mod kill we all know the rules, if we aren't here stop talking. I will show some judgment on this as sometimes the seconds are needed.
6. Behavior: I will be strict on behavior, but I will always try to warn you if you cross the line.
7. Replacements: Replacements can be used until EoN1.
[b]8. Asking questions in the thread after game start is not allowed, any questions can be directed to the host or co-host. If I think it important enough I will address the game. Talking about PMs between any player and a host/ co-host will result in a swift warning and modkill.
Roleblocks not notified.
Thanks to anyone who has ever hosted a game. I stole most of the OP from Artanis the pleb so thank him. Thank you everyone who plays in our games we appreciate it!
I am open to questions any time. If something doesn't make sense, please ask.[/QUOTE]