• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8231 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 14 2016 07:13 GMT
#81
/in
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 04:00 GMT
#306
I'm pretty sure Keir and Kita are both town. I don't care about numbers or picks honestly; mostly because I won't have time to organize anything and people never follow it anyway. Regardless, numbers/roles don't matter now; just find scum.

FYI, Onegu is scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 04:02 GMT
#309
Why what?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 04:05 GMT
#312
On January 19 2016 13:03 Breshke wrote:
Sorry. Why is onegu scum

He's trolling wrong.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 04:41 GMT
#316
I'm 50/50 on Damdred but kinda think he's town. Idk why though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 04:43 GMT
#318
On January 19 2016 13:42 Keirathi wrote:
There are only 20 unique first numbers, and 22 players, so there is going to be some overlap.

Might as well be me overlapping with Onegu. He's giving himself an excuse already to take an awful shot on me. So we can see if he has the balls to scumclaim in the thread and actually do it.

Anyone's posts stick out to you?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 05:10 GMT
#321
Interesting but meh IMO.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 05:39 GMT
#324
I'm going to guess the mysterious challenger thing fucks with that a bit more than normal but idk. I haven't read the roles list.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2016 07:39 GMT
#333
FYI I think I put in 17/12. I'm not changing either.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 05:53 GMT
#856
I'll be honest. I'm going to pick CPR doc. I'm town and each of my last games (and analysis) I've pretty much targeted only scum. Plus, it's a roll where I can kill scum because I'm pretty shitty at making cases and convincing people.

Palmer, I'm 99% sure you're wrong about Keir.

Also I don't like disinfo. IDK why, but when I was reading while driving back from work (before my phone battery stopped that) I saw a post of his that I didn't like. But I'm not 100% b/c I think there was a game where I had the same feeling for what I think are similar reasons and he was town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 05:53 GMT
#857
Oh and copcake is town too. Damdred's list felt "right" but I'm having a hard time calling him town for some reason.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 05:58 GMT
#858
FWIW, I don't like Rels. For having so many townreads, he's kinda wasting his time one random peripheral shit and doing nothing at all. Like I feel like I should have an idea of who he's looking at or interested in; in the least I think he should be trying to town circle a bit more and he's just kinda blah.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 06:00 GMT
#859
I do find it a little funny that Greymist put the TL mafia logo with numbers that can't be picked in the game...
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 06:03 GMT
#860
Oh yeah and Breshke is town. Also, only Breshke should pick Watson. I think that's a really good role for him and Watson should claimed Holmes' sanity ASAP; I'm 50/50 on him claiming Moriarty's.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 06:25 GMT
#861
On January 20 2016 03:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 00:55 Vivax wrote:
Picking 1 1, obviously a lie.

Obviously the truth.

Pretty much sums up why this shitty number claiming strat won't do jack.

Vivax is mafia. Not simply because he refuses to cooperate but because he refuses to cooperate AND that is everything he brings to the table.


I get this sentiment, I think it's actually one of the key points in Boardwalk. But looking at Vivax filter I just don't really see it. He's basically afk. He could still be scum but I just don't think it's valid honestly.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 06:29 GMT
#862
On January 20 2016 14:53 geript wrote:
Oh and copcake is town too. Damdred's list felt "right" but I'm having a hard time calling him town for some reason.

To expand, in looking at it I don't like Damdred's TR on Rels and I'm kinda 50/50 on his TR of Koshi. Having read Rels' filter, it doesn't quite feel right. It's a little meh really but I'm not feeling him this game like I was in the abortion of a game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 07:00 GMT
#865
On January 20 2016 15:35 Keirathi wrote:
I think my problem with Damdred is that he's one of my favorite town players because he's....inisghtful? I guess is the worst for it. And he hasn't been so far.

Step it up, Damdy.

Also hey geript, I didn't expect anyone to be around more tonight

I'll be up for another few hours.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 07:04 GMT
#867
I'm very serious about picking cpr doc and will lynch anyone above me who grabs it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 07:11 GMT
#872
Yah but I will use it well. Plus I'm like really good and a 1:1 trade isn't bad.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 07:13 GMT
#875
Either way. CPR doc must claim it ahead of time. That's a role town must know where it is.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 5m
Patches Events
7h 5m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.