• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 288 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 22 2016 19:27 GMT
#2181
On January 23 2016 04:25 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 22:11 sicklucker wrote:
Onegu you must understand that any town will want you dead. most mafia will want you dead. omgusing is not the road to victory



I understand this. I am not omgusing I am looking at the reasons people give for wanting me dead.


Ready to claim now?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 22 2016 19:33 GMT
#2182
Never claiming^
Try TL Mafia!!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 22 2016 19:33 GMT
#2183
On January 23 2016 04:33 Onegu wrote:
Never claiming^


Why?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 22 2016 19:34 GMT
#2184
Also lol at koshi. You owe me a town read remember.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 22 2016 19:36 GMT
#2185
@Onegu:

You said you picked [6,1] because you wanted to take SL down with you or whatever. Did you think he was scum, or were you just doing it to be an ass? And if you were just doing it to be an ass, why didn't you do it to me since I'm the one that 'stole' your number?

If you did it becuase you thought SL was scum, do you still think so? You haven't mentioned him again since then, so I'm assuming not.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 22 2016 19:38 GMT
#2186
On January 23 2016 04:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 04:33 Onegu wrote:
Never claiming^


Why?




Because wifom. Now scum dont know if they should RB me or kill me or what. I confuse the hell out of them. The only way something happens to onegu tonight is if onegu has a OP role. Onegu may or may not have a OP role. Scum may or may not want to RB/Kill me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 22 2016 19:40 GMT
#2187
On January 23 2016 04:36 Keirathi wrote:
@Onegu:

You said you picked [6,1] because you wanted to take SL down with you or whatever. Did you think he was scum, or were you just doing it to be an ass? And if you were just doing it to be an ass, why didn't you do it to me since I'm the one that 'stole' your number?

If you did it becuase you thought SL was scum, do you still think so? You haven't mentioned him again since then, so I'm assuming not.



Because I dont like SL or Koshi and was completely happy to fuck one of them over. You I have no problem with. I was going to the bottom anyway may as well take one of them down with me. Chose Sl over koshi because TR koshi from the dumbtell.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 22 2016 19:42 GMT
#2188
Vivax, who is artorius, now has half a majority's worth of votes for him. If we don't kill him we're literally giving mafia KP.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 22 2016 19:42 GMT
#2189
Thank god kita's first scumread is vivax and he's here to push him.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 22 2016 19:44 GMT
#2190
Palmar do you even care if im artorias or lemming?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 22 2016 19:45 GMT
#2191
yo. I'm home, but my GF want us to play dont starve together p: will be available in a few hours
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 22 2016 19:57 GMT
#2192
On January 23 2016 02:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 02:00 disformation wrote:
On January 23 2016 01:58 Koshi wrote:
Wait you mean we can fucking lynch Onegu and most likely hit the fucking confirmed mafia??? Who the fuck is opposing that lynch?


Great another koshi dies N1 because he is the only one with a brain.

##unvote
##vote Onegu


Why do you believe Vivax's claim?

Why do I need to believe Vivax his claim? If he can't make his claim hard next days. I can kill him. Easy. Why would mafia lie about it anyway? Also he is obvious town.


Is there a reason why Onegu is 100% town?
Do we believe Onegu will solve the game even if he is town?
Do we think Onegu is valuable to this town?
Is there really any fucking reason to leave Onegu alive?


The answer to all these questions is: "Lynch Onegu with fire"




This is my last post about the matter, I am afk because I don't want to die N1 because I like GreYMisT games and mafia got 4 kp and nobody will ever protect me, I also want to fire nukes and shit.


PS: Vivax is obvious town anyway.
PSII: I am extremely talented at this game and I have 0 interest to explain to you all why I am a genius and why this is the best play.



Oh nvm he does town read me he just wants me out of the game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 22 2016 20:04 GMT
#2193
On January 23 2016 04:44 Vivax wrote:
Palmar do you even care if im artorias or lemming?

No not really
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 22 2016 20:06 GMT
#2194
If vivax flips town I'm lynching koshi for tmi next
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 22 2016 20:10 GMT
#2195
On January 23 2016 05:06 Palmar wrote:
If vivax flips town I'm lynching koshi for tmi next



Lol can we lynch koshi now? Even though it is impossible for him to have TMI unless they are on the same team...
Try TL Mafia!!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 22 2016 20:10 GMT
#2196
On January 23 2016 04:38 Onegu wrote:
The only way something happens to onegu tonight is if onegu has a OP role.


Third person onegu is best onegu.

I'll answer that question for mafia. You don't have an OP role because there are no OP roles left unclaimed. See! Now you don't have to worry about a night hit. I got your back.

You understand that SL claimed the busdriver was picked above him right? So surely you understand the reason why we want you to sure your info right?

Back to voting vivix, though onegu is worth a night check or shot.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 22 2016 20:14 GMT
#2197
I really wanna apologise for my absence it will improve in around 48 hours though

Kita are the reasons you want to lynch vivacious the same as Disfo's case?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 22 2016 20:18 GMT
#2198
On January 23 2016 05:14 Breshke wrote:
I really wanna apologise for my absence it will improve in around 48 hours though

Kita are the reasons you want to lynch vivacious the same as Disfo's case?


Basically yeah.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 22 2016 20:20 GMT
#2199
Works for me
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 22 2016 20:29 GMT
#2200


I call weed flowers when with friends, you guys are confusing my feeble brain with your censoring.

Just had some flowers, ready to talk about what I read

disform's case is all hinging on the fact that town!vivax would follow the plan. I've always viewed vivax as one of the dickish players so it doesn't hold much water for me.

I still think Onegu is being somewhat genuine as well. Yeah he fucked around with numbers, yeah he won't claim his role, but he's been mafia a bunch lately you think he doesn't just try to afk all game like he has before?

Vivax was being obtuse all early game and very obviously had disdain for the picking phase, as you pointed out disform. This isn't scum indicative because it seems like he wanted to go against palmar, rather than the town.


This still isn't getting me to vote anyone but these are my thoughts right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 36m
Patches Events
15h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
OSC
23h 36m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.