• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8413 users

Haunted Mansion Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 14 2015 01:13 GMT
#30
/in
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 15:06 GMT
#152
##signmeup?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 22:01 GMT
#176
Hi everyone! I'm town.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 22:01 GMT
#178
shoot I wanted to be first
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 22:10 GMT
#179
everyone wants the game to start

no one's here when it does
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 22:24 GMT
#182
I mean, lynching Koshi does sound fun... I don't know if I can betray my Baratheon buddy like that though.

Right Koshi? Renly + Robert 4lyfe?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 23:09 GMT
#200
I'm more interested in if he thinks FF is mafia for that?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 23:44 GMT
#212
On November 25 2015 08:34 Koshi wrote:
I am also going to create a town circle. The rules to join this town circle will be formed tomorrow. I need to think about a flawless system.

First couple of requirements:
1) Keep Koshi entertained. (aka post enough and don't be boring)
2) Call a lot of people mafia, and therefore vote a shitton (You are allowed to vote for Koshi but membership might be revoked, it depends on how I perceive my own play)


I'll find more rules on the way.



PS: it isn't really a towncircle, more a town pyramid and I am on top and you are all on the bottom. That being said, being in the town pyramid makes you a better person.

Ooh pick me! I want to be in Koshi's cool club.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 23:46 GMT
#215
On November 25 2015 08:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 08:09 Chromatically wrote:
I'm more interested in if he thinks FF is mafia for that?


ya probably. Hes afraid he will be outed and coming clean will gain him town cred. Theres no way ff smurfed to reveal himself the 80% of the time he rolled town. It makes no sense...

Espiecally since I have never seen him get mafia in like 15 games with him...

lynch ff for sanity

Hmm, I had the opposite reaction. Why would he be afraid of being outed as a smurf?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#216
And his alignment in previous games wouldn't have an influence on this game at all?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 23:55 GMT
#221
Alright, but how is him claiming his smurf indicative of him being mafia? You're arguing that he wouldn't have made a smurf just for if he rolled mafia, but that would be a decision he would have made before the game anyway and so it shouldn't impact his alignment.

On November 25 2015 08:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 08:47 Chromatically wrote:
And his alignment in previous games wouldn't have an influence on this game at all?


i played two games with him this month where he was . drum rollllllll

+ Show Spoiler +
town

...okay, but that still has no affect on his alignment here, correct?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 24 2015 23:56 GMT
#222
I'm interested to hear what everyone else thinks of the FF smurf claim.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 00:11 GMT
#239
Yeah, I don't get it.

On November 25 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
grrr not at all you have to get in the mindset of ff. hes always town why make a smurf if hes not going to use it as town?

Like this is a decision made before the game starts, how can it be alignment-indicative?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 02:15 GMT
#248
On November 25 2015 09:45 ANickelDrink wrote:
I didn't plan to reveal myself until I started to write an entry post. Why should I bother to worry about my persona as town?

I did in fact plan to smurf this game as either alignment but as town I can't get into a deceitful mood.

Oh, this changes what I was thinking. I assumed that you made the smurf just for mafia before the game started.

On November 25 2015 10:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 09:11 Chromatically wrote:
Yeah, I don't get it.

On November 25 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
grrr not at all you have to get in the mindset of ff. hes always town why make a smurf if hes not going to use it as town?

Like this is a decision made before the game starts, how can it be alignment-indicative?


his decision to smurf is because he does not want people to figure out his brilliant mafia game. This is what hes saying. It makes no sense

But if that was what he was doing, then it doesn't matter if it makes sense because he chose to smurf before he got his alignment. Like it can be the dumbest reason ever, but it doesn't matter because he made it before he got his alignment. Anyway, I don't think this point is really relevant anymore if he's saying he didn't make the decision until the game had started.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 02:18 GMT
#251
On November 25 2015 11:11 Koshi wrote:
This thread needs more drama.

be the drama you want to see in the thread
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 02:26 GMT
#256
On November 25 2015 11:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 08:46 Chromatically wrote:
On November 25 2015 08:43 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2015 08:09 Chromatically wrote:
I'm more interested in if he thinks FF is mafia for that?


ya probably. Hes afraid he will be outed and coming clean will gain him town cred. Theres no way ff smurfed to reveal himself the 80% of the time he rolled town. It makes no sense...

Espiecally since I have never seen him get mafia in like 15 games with him...

lynch ff for sanity

Hmm, I had the opposite reaction. Why would he be afraid of being outed as a smurf?


Townie post here

hahaha trying to keep me off your tail this game with smilies, I'm onto you
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 02:39 GMT
#267
On November 25 2015 11:31 ANickelDrink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 11:15 Chromatically wrote:
On November 25 2015 09:45 ANickelDrink wrote:
I didn't plan to reveal myself until I started to write an entry post. Why should I bother to worry about my persona as town?

I did in fact plan to smurf this game as either alignment but as town I can't get into a deceitful mood.

Oh, this changes what I was thinking. I assumed that you made the smurf just for mafia before the game started.

?

I made this account for this game of mafia with the intention to smurf, before I got my alignment. After the game started it felt like too much effort to try and hide my posting style. I could retroactively justify it by saying I wanted to save town the time and effort figuring out who I am but really it's because I don't want to think when I post

Mafia as in the alignment, not the game. I was arguing earlier that you making a smurf only to play as mafia (alignment) is not alignment-indicative because it was a decision that you made before the game, but that argument isn't really relevant anymore if it was a decision you made after the game started.

That being said, I liked the way you outed and I don't want to lynch you right now.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 02:43 GMT
#270
GB, what do you think about OO and Sn0's reactions to the sicklucker-FF situation? I think I like OO's reaction the least out of anyone.

I like your point about TicTock too, though.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 03:37 GMT
#288
On November 25 2015 11:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Cool, some weak early reads:

Koshi looks townie for his tone. Especially when he makes the post of the town pyramid and the following one.

Chrom looks townie for thinking critically about the game.

SL looks scummy for this hard push on FF on a matter that isn't really alignment indicative.

Tictock looks scummy for commenting that SL may have a point but concluding that FF's thing isn't alignment indicative. If SL does have a point then it is alignment indicative. If it isn't alignment indicative, SL doesn't have a point. Therefore you just look you're posting to look contributive while actually being fluffy and pushing the matter nowhere

sicklucker I'm not sure about. I agree he could be mafia for his push over something which I agree wasn't alignment indicative, but I liked that he didn't back down about it when he came under pressure.

Ticktock I agree with your point, plus he just kind of came in and posted those non-opinions on FF and then peaced out.

Koshi I don't have a read on.


Let me expand on what I mean about OO:
On November 25 2015 07:58 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 07:57 sicklucker wrote:
And yes i am role hunting

explain

On November 25 2015 08:07 ObviousOne wrote:
how can you be rolehunting when the op says everyone is vanilla?

On November 25 2015 08:10 ObviousOne wrote:
tbh it looks to me like you either a) lied about rolehunting when you meant smurfhunting and then stuck to your lie for whatever reason or b) didn't read the setup or c) you're mafia and just hinted at the hidden mechanic

sicklucker posts his stuff about FF's claim being weird and also makes a comment about rolehunting. OO jumps on the "rolehunting" part of it, which is the part that looks weird and is easy to jump on as mafia (I was interested in his read on FF from it). The third post is the one I particularly didn't like. The whole post says nothing at all (no conclusion or any point for the post), it seems like it's just a poor attempt to explain why he jumped on the rolehunting comment when it clearly didn't mean much.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
November 25 2015 03:42 GMT
#290
On November 25 2015 12:27 ANickelDrink wrote:
like if it's not alignment indicative then he can't really push the discussion anywhere since there's nowhere for it to go.

If he had just said "I see what you mean but..." instead of "You have a point" it would be saying the same thing, no?

besides he actually said
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2015 09:04 Tictock wrote:

Gunna put this down as slightly suspect but possibly NAI for now.

I guess my problem with the post is more of the fact that it says nothing at all in so many lines. It's not so much that it's a contradiction -> "gg ez scum", but more of the fact that he says "you might have a point" and then waffles for a while and then says "possibly NAI".
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 84
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 744
C9.Mang0370
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS41
RuFF_SC218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick933
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
• Rush1001
• Stunt259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.