• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7278 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 11:36 GMT
#63
Can I play? First time poster, but I'm keen to try mafia
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 16:14 GMT
#65
/in

I have a reasonable enough grasp of the rules, and I'm happy to do further homework and reading. If you get enough experienced people, feel free to boot me for one of them though :-)
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 16:41 GMT
#67
TYVM
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 17:06 GMT
#69
Can I ask - do roles get sent out once we're a full party?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 17:10 GMT
#72
Ah okay, thanks.

@Viscera - thanks
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 01 2015 11:48 GMT
#163
/confirm
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 01 2015 19:48 GMT
#176
?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 02 2015 12:44 GMT
#188
My $0.02 is that there are always going to be people who are on reduced activity, so it might be better to get started and some people will just be quieter than others. But obviously I'm very new, so feel free to ignore me
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 02 2015 23:16 GMT
#348
On June 03 2015 07:18 milo109 wrote:
I'm not exactly sure how to defend myself here. I decided to vote because I didn't like ritoky's play style. I made it clear that it was not for reasons of reads. I cannot justify my vote in terms of reads, as I've already said. If you lynch me for that, it's fine. Actual reads so far that I can justify:
I don't like the use of the word 'Unfortunately' in Kickstart's accusation of me. It seems to be an attempt to come from the point of view of a paternal town, who only sadly pronounces judgement. It's possible that he actually feels that way, but it feels scummy to me.
I'll read Damdred town for now just based off his questioning of me. He caught my mistake of logic, while Ritoky and Kickstart both seem to just dislike my vote.
Ritoky is still null for me. Still don't like the playstyle. Still keeping my vote.
No idea on the others.


Hi all

I've read through the thread just now. I only have one thought immediately off the bat, which is that I find it suspicious that milo comes out with the "if you lynch me for XXX, that's fine". The only thing that regular townies know is that we are not mafia, and that means that the one thing we cannot do is let ourselves be lynched without giving everything first. It's possible milo just felt a bit band-wagoned, but I thought I'd point that out. @milo - I'd like to hear your reasoning for why you said that.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 02 2015 23:38 GMT
#370
@milo I still think it's a strange thing to say, and also a strange thing to think, especially as the game was only a couple of pages old and most people hadn't even posted by that stage. Still, I can understand why someone might say it out of frustration rather than any ulterior motive.

Just a note, I'm heading to bed now (it's past midnight). I'll catch up on posts in a couple of hours when I wake up. Apologies for not having more to say from the get-go, this is my first game and I'm having trouble just keeping up with all the back-and-forth, let alone getting enough to get any good reads on people.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 08:49 GMT
#465
Hey guys I'm back online.

I have to admit, I'm a little blown away by how much back and forth there was. I guess there's no other way to do forum mafia, but still, it's tough. I sort of feel like I should print out all of your names on a big A3 page and then draw lines between each of you representing defences and accusations. In fact, if anyone has the time to do that, I think it would be helpful (especially later in the game, when nobody can be bothered to go through a bazillion pages of text).

My only reads, and I admit they are very weak, are on Kickstarter and Viscera. I thought that both have taken a somewhat 'holier-than-thou' tone in their posts. Kickstarter started off with a very lecture-y post which felt to me like an attempt to stake out his town credentials before the mud began to fly. Then again, maybe that's just how he is as town, I dunno. Viscera has similarly been very confident in his/her posts, which is suspicious to me because I'm just not sure about anything at this point.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 08:53 GMT
#466
I should also say that I'm not totally convinced about milo still, I'm just giving my 'new' thoughts above.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 10:25 GMT
#469
I suspect I'm going to spend a lot of this game with people saying "I don't agree at all with what you've said, but you're clearly misguided town" :-\
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 14:03 GMT
#472
In fairness, I am actually town...
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 14:04 GMT
#473
Although you're right, by my count over half his posts so far have been to tell people that they are town. Which is weird. I don't know if that's a usual mafia play, or just an over-eager town?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 14:24 GMT
#476
No idea
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 14:45 GMT
#481
Don't inactive people get mod-killed anyway? Or am I misreading the rules?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 16:21 GMT
#495
Usual preface - I'm brand new to this. However, it seems like a massively YOLO play for VE to come out and say Chocolate is mafia and not want to engage further on the matter, or to consider what other people have said. On the one hand, that makes me think VE is mafia. On the other hand, it seems so wildly obviously a mafia play, it makes me think more misguided town. Thoughts?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 16:32 GMT
#497
[I should probably know the rules here, but when we kill someone, is their role/alignment revealed?]
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 03 2015 16:38 GMT
#499
I would say that I actually agree with a lot of the things Chocolate has said. His first posts were super clowny, but I suspect that that's partly just because someone has to say something first, and it might as well be stupid - it's not like Kickstarter covered himself in glory with his traffic-copping either. After that, I actually agree with a lot of the things he has said.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
C9.Mang0290
shahzam284
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie943
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 53m
INu's Battles
14h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 53m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.