• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8698 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:32 GMT
#532
On January 20 2015 23:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:23 Vivax wrote:
I'll just sheep marv and HF on SL today and if we get a town flip I'm rolling up my theory again.

If SL flips scum I'm scumreading Kelsier for him being oblivious to the points on SL AND for being on the sideleines defending marv when we were fighting. Cause that's the sort of thing scum does.


but we're... your top 2 scum reads?!?!?!?!


Cúrrently I just scrapped my theory I got from analysing the game and will see if you and marv, high caliber players, will lead town to a successful lynch today.

If not, be ready for a flaming comeback with my theory before the night ends.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:37 GMT
#537
On January 20 2015 23:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....


it's quite easy to side with the person telling the truth over someone who is pushing lies and slander though


Listen, the HTS thingy was a mess. when I noticed that marv sheeped you on HTS but wasn't wondering why you scumread him, I didn't further read on. I simply posted my thoughts about what I saw there and made conclusions. Later marv said something like "I misread" to take the wind out of my sails . So far I still don't know why you have assumptions that marv could be scum, or not. How are you reading him now and why? (Oh I townread him now cause we both think the same about SL's weird posts).

Well, then go ahead. Lynch SL. And if he flips town, I'll have your heads on a spike on D2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:38 GMT
#542
Fuck I wanna play another game right now. Brb with more analysis in another few hours.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:43 GMT
#547
On January 20 2015 21:29 sicklucker wrote:
I think vivax is bleeding town and playing the same as last game. That doesint mean hes right here tho...


On January 20 2015 23:38 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax how do you feel about lynching the first person to defend your stupidity and call you town?


Ok this is actually a good argument for you being scum, cause right now, assuming marv is town, you knew from the start my arguments were stupid, and that's cause you knew marv was town simply cause you're scum.

Obviously earlier you tried to find reasons to buddy us both up, so you couldn't be as explicit as you just were.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:45 GMT
#550
On January 20 2015 23:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:37 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:30 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....


it's quite easy to side with the person telling the truth over someone who is pushing lies and slander though


Listen, the HTS thingy was a mess. when I noticed that marv sheeped you on HTS but wasn't wondering why you scumread him, I didn't further read on. I simply posted my thoughts about what I saw there and made conclusions. Later marv said something like "I misread" to take the wind out of my sails . So far I still don't know why you have assumptions that marv could be scum, or not. How are you reading him now and why? (Oh I townread him now cause we both think the same about SL's weird posts).

Well, then go ahead. Lynch SL. And if he flips town, I'll have your heads on a spike on D2.


Plenty of people have explained this, even marv himself knows? He did nothing for a long time and as the game continued and nothing of value was posted he looked scummy. Then he started posting and I moved him to the undecided pile? I don't know how you are so oblivious to everything everyone is posting and now suddenly you're coherently reading this sl stuff. Also, if you're town reading marv because you agree then why does it matter if it's a mislynch or not??????


Cause I'm a stubborn ox and want e-peen if my theory turns out to be right.
Sadly SL just slipped something scummy so I'm expecting my e-peen to not be prolonged.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:47 GMT
#553
Sicklucker since I just saw that batsnacks post in there, would you care giving me your read on him? He obviously didn't think my theory was stupid as it sounded to you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:49 GMT
#557
Listen, I'm taking a break. I'll sheep marv or HF at EoD, depending whether they agree on the same lynch or not. Then after we saw the flip I'll wreck the scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:50 GMT
#559
Say about me what you want but you can't deny I'm a great information generator.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:52 GMT
#561
You then proceeded to say bats was scummy from the vivax/marv interaction but have "given him a free pass" by not talking about him like you complained people were doing with lian.


I just asked SL for a read on bats and he dodged the question.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:53 GMT
#563
On January 20 2015 23:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Sicklucker since I just saw that batsnacks post in there, would you care giving me your read on him? He obviously didn't think my theory was stupid as it sounded to you.

Vivax, you're failing to read the thread.

bats already said he was playing devil's advocate at that stage.


AH ok.
Well, do the work for me then. I'm gonna play something else, or studyy histology.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:55 GMT
#564
On January 20 2015 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
So much misreading.

I've literally never seen Vivax like this.
What gives?


Make a case on me being scum or fuck off.
Also nice that you're dodging the SL issues to focus on me not reading things.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:56 GMT
#567
Btw marv, what are the odds that the devil's advocate thing was just an excuse against the odds that he was trying to bait scum into agreeing with my case
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:57 GMT
#569
On January 20 2015 23:55 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:53 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:51 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Sicklucker since I just saw that batsnacks post in there, would you care giving me your read on him? He obviously didn't think my theory was stupid as it sounded to you.

Vivax, you're failing to read the thread.

bats already said he was playing devil's advocate at that stage.


AH ok.
Well, do the work for me then. I'm gonna play something else, or studyy histology.


I thought you were studying for science?


I study psychology and medicine (3rd semester)
I also like computer gaming and doing drugs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:58 GMT
#571
On January 20 2015 23:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
Btw marv, what are the odds that the devil's advocate thing was just an excuse against the odds that he was trying to bait scum into agreeing with my case

I think you're saying the last thing like it would make him mafia when it's more likely to make him town


No, the first thing makes him mafia, the second makes him town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:59 GMT
#572
On January 20 2015 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
You study psychology?

That's hilarious.


Sadly not very applicable to thread mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 15:13 GMT
#584
On January 20 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
You study psychology?

That's hilarious.


Sadly not very applicable to thread mafia.


Except maybe Ash's experiment (if a majoirity says something obviously incorrect, the minority will accept it even though they initially disagree)

Or the majority vs minority effects (minority more likely to change opinion if they never deviate from it)

Plus some other stuff from social psych I still have to learn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 16:32 GMT
#655
I'm going into details later post flip but I think Damdred, Kelsier and SL are the scum tea.

Just a quick remark of stuff I noticed from earlier. I'll go back to playing Distant worlds until the SL flip and then I'll present you the solution of the game should he indeed flip scum. Unless HF and marv ninja me on it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 16:37 GMT
#663
On January 21 2015 01:31 Half the Sky wrote:
SL - in general, not scum hunting
Lian - he called out SL, but then tried to scumread Geript for replacing out and then his read on Vivax was also out of nowhere prior to Vivax's large case.
Bats - generally I've found him a hard read, but what I've noticed this game is that besides a 50/50 read on Kelsier, he's not said too much.
Vivax - I couldn't follow the read progression from him townreading SL to then all of a sudden sheeping you two.


I was really 100 % sure on my Damdred/HF/Marv theory at the moment. Then SL came in and read me town, so I assumed he couldn't possibly be scum. I also posted a lot of other town reads when I was basing all my reads on the theory I was sure of. Alakaslam is in there too but at that point it was just by PoE and he didn't post anything.

Good point on Lian, might have to look at him further if SL flips scum.

Bats...Just leave him be for now. But he doesn't fit in my theory where SL is scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 16:41 GMT
#669
On January 21 2015 00:56 Damdred wrote:
lol you aren't accosting me

Marv is more than likely town, I spoke earlier that his tone is way different than when he is mafia it doesn't really sound dejected and he seems to be enjoying himself while hes playing. His push seems sincere and even his tiff with Vivax looks ok. I wouldn't lynch him today at all


Will go back to this post if SL flips scum today. Cause it looks nothing except like a post to somehow make yourself look better with marv.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 16:42 GMT
#670
On January 21 2015 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Good point on Lian, might have to look at him further if SL flips scum.


This isn't a good point because lian already said it was a policy


As you might ave noticed I'm not reading much of the thread cause right now I'm just awaiting Sl's flip.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 30m
Online Event
9h 30m
FEL
14h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.