• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9263 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 279 280 281 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 00:34:50
December 18 2013 00:31 GMT
#21
...

Blazinghand!

(Runs and hides under a rock)

I meet people irl! And irl only!

But I can handle voice mafia... I think...

(Slams rock down over cave)

(Throws up appropos turret doll)

"I don't hate you"

+ Show Spoiler +

Google Alakaslam and you will find my long inactive b.net. I do not play WoW, that is some other slam fish. Possibly the only other.

...the biter.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
December 18 2013 00:48 GMT
#22
LoL: mkfuba07
Steam: mkfuba_07

+1 more for Memento :D
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 02:29:26
December 18 2013 02:29 GMT
#23
Nice initiative I'll join in for the movie night. My vote's for Memento, seems like a good mindfuck movie.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 03:24:06
December 18 2013 03:23 GMT
#24
i want to play twinkle star sprites or any 2D fighter. supercade is cool

-edit- actually fuck it I have no idea where my arcade stick went
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 06:46:53
December 18 2013 06:45 GMT
#25
steam: TGARisen
LoL: KavuJustice

I just hit 30 in LoL carry me plz T_T ((or let's play doturz and rage as I fail with everything I do, I have fun with that))

Edit: And I will throw down on any fighting game... if I have it... and I don't have any at the moment... but make a case for one and I'll buy it. (I lost all my fighting games in a recent move due to bad things happening)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 18 2013 07:14 GMT
#26
Memento!

Hearthstone: Bum#1884 (if anyone has it)
LoL: Lockturne
steam: bum_at_large
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 18 2013 09:41 GMT
#27
Waking Ned Devine
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 18 2013 15:25 GMT
#28
but but Kavdragon?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2013 15:53 GMT
#29
KURUMI GET BACK IN UR HOLE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA PLAY WITH US!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2013 15:53 GMT
#30
(<3)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 18 2013 16:46 GMT
#31
My hole is very comfortable, we desert spiders do well always!
I did not create world, blame timezones. I suck at dota2 so hard I am ashamed to even boot it up to play against bots.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2013 17:19 GMT
#32
Can't be any worse than me ask anyone.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 17:57:45
December 18 2013 17:56 GMT
#33
Movie night update

Memento (2000) - Monday, Dec 30 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)

Memento is available on Netflix, but is also relatively easy to pirate. It's an old enough movie you can probably borrow a DVD from your library if you really want to. If there's someone who really can't get access to Memento in any way, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

For our VOIP / heckling needs we'll use TL's Teamspeak server (link). Teamspeak is free software and if you haven't used it before go here: (link)

Current signups:
Blazinghand
raynpelikoneet
mkfuba07
EchelonTee
bumatlarge

You don't need to sign up to show up, and you don't need to show up if you signed up-- this list is just to give an idea of what kind of cool awesome people you'll be hanging out with if you do show up.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
December 18 2013 18:02 GMT
#34
Vyou mean you won't be handing out inactivity bans?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 18 2013 18:05 GMT
#35
On December 19 2013 03:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Vyou mean you won't be handing out inactivity bans?


Happy birthday :D Also I might show up for movie evening if I remember/am in the mood.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 18:06 GMT
#36
On December 19 2013 03:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Vyou mean you won't be handing out inactivity bans?


...this time, yes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 18 2013 18:13 GMT
#37
Happy Birthday WoS ^^
Grubby's #1 Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 18:13 GMT
#38
Cora! Surely you should join us. Are you available for movie night, or perhaps some video gaming?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 18 2013 18:47 GMT
#39
Maybe we could schedule some Voice mafia for the upcoming weekend?
It was really nice to call Clarity scum again and lynch the real scum in process.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 18 2013 19:01 GMT
#40
I can't say for sure if I can make movie night...my friend from Munich is coming and idk when he will be available (he's dating my neighbor who I haven't been on best terms recently)

Gaming wise, I've been playing only SC2 lately, trying to get better. I could probably play LoL or some other small fun game.
I really want to play Dota but their mac client is absolutely shit =(

I would be down for some voice mafia, however ^^
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 279 280 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft461
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft485
PiGStarcraft461
RuFF_SC2 199
SpeCial 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox723
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0303
Sick98
ViBE71
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo765
• Stunt250
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 32m
Online Event
7h 32m
FEL
12h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.