• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8147 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 323 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2013 02:01 GMT
#1801
Yah. I'll move to FT. Ray idk. Maybe I'll shoot him instead.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 02:01 GMT
#1802
On September 23 2013 11:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Cephiro votes Lonemeow wtf

Why are there so many people on him as throwaways?


I think that in itself might give some discussion to LM's alignment.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 23 2013 02:01 GMT
#1803
Okay, voting for LoneMeow because:

1) He's appareantly a new player I have no idea of
2) He started martyring which is something I dislike
3) This Ray guy on a quick look doesn't look like he should be killed
4) I have no idea about this FirmTofu guy
5) Some other wagons that were in the last votecount have players that I'm familiar with and am able to read during nightphase
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 02:02 GMT
#1804
Is it deadline? Do we need to stop talking?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 02:02 GMT
#1805
On September 23 2013 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Is it deadline? Do we need to stop talking?


This. I want to go take a shower already.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#1806
I am confused. Is the deadline now? And will it be at this time next time?...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#1807
wtf is this shit
On September 23 2013 11:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: VisceraEyes

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#1808
Seems odd that Ray knew the obv self survival vote. I'm shearling Marv.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#1809
In the day post I said the deadline was 48 hours from the post which is now, I apparently forgot to edit the OP and that's what solstice was going off of so I won't modkill active players who didn't vote.

Silence until the night post please
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#1810
This game is retarded.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#1811
On September 23 2013 11:01 geript wrote:
Yah. I'll move to FT. Ray idk. Maybe I'll shoot him instead.

WTF

On September 23 2013 11:02 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote chairman ray

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:25 GMT
#1812
On September 23 2013 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
Btw, I'm not sure what I make of DP read-wise, and I highly, highly doubt I'd push for his lynch today, so I'm not sure how productive it is to talk about it now, especially as he's not here to explain it himself.


Well I am here now. Got 20 pages to read. Basically I don't want to lynch koshi because after reading 2 of his town games and one of his scum games, Reading his filter this game, and discussing with rayn I didn't think it was better than a coin flip lynch essentially.

I said I would back rayn later if he was super sure cause I wanted to be super townie friends. Problem is I didn't follow through cause I didn't think it was a good idea.

@Wave. About not mentioning your case on FT. I read it and I thought it was good at the time and was part of the reason I felt suspicious of FT. I just didn't see the point in rehashing it. Sorry if you are upset about that or something ^_^
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 23 2013 02:26 GMT
#1813
On September 23 2013 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
Btw, I'm not sure what I make of DP read-wise, and I highly, highly doubt I'd push for his lynch today, so I'm not sure how productive it is to talk about it now, especially as he's not here to explain it himself.


Well I am here now. Got 20 pages to read. Basically I don't want to lynch koshi because after reading 2 of his town games and one of his scum games, Reading his filter this game, and discussing with rayn I didn't think it was better than a coin flip lynch essentially.

I said I would back rayn later if he was super sure cause I wanted to be super townie friends. Problem is I didn't follow through cause I didn't think it was a good idea.

@Wave. About not mentioning your case on FT. I read it and I thought it was good at the time and was part of the reason I felt suspicious of FT. I just didn't see the point in rehashing it. Sorry if you are upset about that or something ^_^


Yo day is over, quiet time. I got lynched
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:27 GMT
#1814
On September 23 2013 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 04:14 LoneMeow wrote:
I can't get a scum read on anyone but Umasi, and I'm notoriously biased against him so that's almost guaranteed to be wrong. I'll vote him anyway since I have to vote someone. Not sure I'll wake up for the deadline but I'll try.

Chairman Ray is lynchbait like in my last newbie, so probably town. IMHO his "last hour shenigans" plan is terrible, though.

##Vote: Umasi

Here for a while if you want to ask me something.


By the way, this is total bullshit.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 05:11 LoneMeow wrote:

On June 10 2013 23:43 LoneMeow wrote:
I'm really not so sure about StiMaDDict anymore, though, I'm more tempted to think one of Umasi/Xzavier is a better candidate. Umasi has been relatively noncommittal and sheeping a lot for the whole game, while Xzavier's actions since the Firere345 lynch have been almost non-existent which is very suspicious given how he was one of the driving forces for discussion during day 1. The problem here is, I think only one of them is scum but I can't tell which.


Still can't really tell which, though if I had to choose I'd pick Umasi. Both being scum is also possible but I don't consider that super likely right now.

##Vote: Umasi


This is the only time (as town) LoneMeow has ever mentioned Umasi. "Notoriously biased" based on this? Really?!


Hehe. When I read this I thought they were referencing their newbies or something. That is what I put it down to at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:32 GMT
#1815
On September 23 2013 08:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 08:14 geript wrote:
Ok I'm back. I've been keeping up reading but not much else.

People I think are town for various reasons:
Koshi
Mocsta
Yamato
Marv
Rayn

People I'm happy to see lynched
DarthPunk--Obv scum
Tofu--hella weird game, I'm leaning towards scum over super butthurt
Vayne--GTFO 2 posts not even attempting to play the game. If I were a host I'd modkill him and ask for a ban for not even trying to play
WoS--I don't see him really taking any sort of responsibility in this game and that's something I associate with his town play and something I caught onto in his last game (3P) I'd be happy with a lynch there. Plus, he hasn't been bitching about the complete lurkage or really trying to push me either direction. Would shoot after DP.

Complete Lurker List
Xzavier
Cephiro
Zenatsu
gumshoe
Onegu

I'm betting that there's 2-3 scum in this list so the "safe lynch" would be among these guys as I'm mostly ok with everyone's posting.

People I want to see more out of:
Pandain--Just crazy shit left and right; feels like he's disinterested which makes far more sense from a scum perspective right now
Chairman--All I see is a mental struggle in what/how to post but that's something I expect. Need more thought process.

Lol I'm impressed---I've actually been holding back regarding lurker bitching this game because people tend to call me out for it for dumbass reasons. Suffice it to say I'm still plenty pissed we're going to have like 5 modkills, but outside of those the lurk isn't THAT bad. If you look through my filter though I did make a post on what I feel should be done with lurkers.

Why is DP obvscum, G-ript?
And since DP refused to do it, do you mind looking at my analysis of FT's first post and telling me what you think?


Oh by the way. I have a super super solid town read on Wave for getting all annoyed that people aren't reading his analysis.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 23 2013 02:32 GMT
#1816
SHUT UP DP
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 23 2013 02:38 GMT
#1817
[image loading]


Night 1


The town demanded blood. There was chaos in the streets as the lynch mob moved from house to house. The good citizens of Liquidia could be ruthless when incensed and since this sort of thing happened with an alarming frequency, all the citizens were well rehearsed with what to do. Accusations were hurled, cases were made, and friends turned on each other. This somewhat grim ritual continued until the town finally came to the house of Chairman Ray. The good Chairman lived a quiet life; most of his time was spent at his favorite night club and was not well known in the town. After a brief enquiry, the Chairman was forcibly dragged from his house and into the street. He knelt in the gutter, surrounded by the yelling and screaming people. A brief show trial was orchestrated and the Chairman was found guilty. He was quickly dragged to the nearest overhang and was strung up without delay. After the Chairman’s feet stopped kicking, the town cut him down to discover Blue Blood.

Chairman Ray, the Parity Cop has been lynched

It is now night, you have 24 hours to send your actions in to both myself AND Solstice

Malongo is replacing Zenatsu
Decondou is replacing Xzavier
Blazinghand is replacing gumshoe

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 02:39 GMT
#1818
woopsies
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2013 02:39 GMT
#1819
Well at least I'm free to shoot DP.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 23 2013 02:40 GMT
#1820
Vote shenanigans make FT likely mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O175
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 499
ZZZero.O 175
Hyun 93
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
League of Legends
Doublelift3881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4301
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
summit1g13965
FrodaN1558
JimRising 405
KnowMe239
Livibee197
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra992
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 12m
Patches Events
16h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 12m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.