• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:16
CEST 01:16
KST 08:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8938 users

Every man for himself Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 07 2013 21:09 GMT
#57
Wow I kind of wanted to join this lol

Question: Can this setup be broken via a massclaim?

Like...everybody massclaims, then the Shrink tells the Medic (or potential medic cc's) to protect him every night, while they lynch into the cc's for the Yakuza or something like that.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 07 2013 21:41 GMT
#59
But there WILL be cc's. The scum won't know which cc is true and which one will be Jester+Lyncher, the Jester won't know which cc is true and which one is Scum+Lyncher, and same with the Lyncher.

Even if all 3 town blues are "confirmed town" (somehow) after the massclaim, the 3 anti-town roles won't know (by the claims alone) who is who. Maybe that can make it so town can lynch scum, or maybe the Lyncher and lynch scum the next day or something?

There may also be a "hidden" strategy, that has to do with directing night actions from the blues in a way so that town can 100% win
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:09 GMT
#375
I'm here guys
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:12 GMT
#380
On January 10 2013 01:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 01:09 gonzaw wrote:
I'm here guys

Why did you have to be late


I just woke up



....ehmm...so yeah I'm going back and reread the OP, this game is not making much sense to me

Also I have a feeling Dieno being AFK kind of makes it seem I'm scum/jester, which is not cool.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:26 GMT
#391
Okay, let me get this straight:
Toad and Jiexian are anti-town roles right?

I take it iamp is the remaining one then?

Okay that makes the game easier for us I think
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:30 GMT
#393
It'd kind of suck if the Medic protected the Yakuza last night and he converted someone :/
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:31 GMT
#394
On January 10 2013 01:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 01:26 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, let me get this straight:
Toad and Jiexian are anti-town roles right?

I take it iamp is the remaining one then?

Okay that makes the game easier for us I think


Figured it out quick did you not?


It didn't take much effort to be honest, just skim the game.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:33 GMT
#397
Okay, we know who is anti-town, we know who is town
Now we need to figure out a game-winning plan with that info so town can win

brb
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:53 GMT
#400
I'd hammer but I'm trying to reread the game and see if NLing today is really worth it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:55 GMT
#402
I was never really good with PMs, except in Liar game where I was scum and had lots of cool schemes.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 16:59 GMT
#404
You know, I kind of wonder how the lyncher even wants to win this game if his target isn't the Jester.
Like...we won't lynch any townie this game at all (assuming no townie is acting utterly retarded so far).

Lyncher, you better just surrender and help us find scum. Not only that, if scum/PGO kills your "Annoying townie" you'll be a VT, so why don't you assume that'll happen and help us find scum in the meantime, knowing you'll become townie later?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:00 GMT
#405
On January 10 2013 01:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
So if you PM me I should assume you're scum?

ok.


Haven't PMed you yet have I?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:04 GMT
#406
Lyncher, you are helping 2 guys who DON'T WANT TO WIN WITH YOU.
I wouldn't even be surprised if they insta-hammer you if all 3 of us townies vote for you today.
I wouldn't even be surprised if scum shoots you to reduce the playing field.
You won't be converted by the yak since you are playing anti-town now and the yak won't win much doing that (WIFOM perhaps), because he doesn't gain a cool town power or make it so town has one less power.

It's time for your heel face turn, come on I believe in you.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:29 GMT
#411
Lyncher please PM me, if you want to win you should. You have 0% chance of winning otherwise
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:30 GMT
#412
I can prove you have 0% chance to win, but I'm sure you can figure that out by yourself.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:36 GMT
#416
On January 10 2013 02:32 Toadesstern wrote:
gonzaw you're not allowed to post right now... It's hammer time


Oh forgot about that :/
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:45 GMT
#420
If any townie wants to win this game plz PM me.

If I don't get a PM or active participation from the townie out of Jiexian/Toad/iamp (if, in a remote chance on of them is town), which means one of Clarity/Dandel is scum/jester/lyncher, and we lose the game because of that I'll feel no guilt at all for losing this game and will place the blame entirely on you!

Anyways no pressure
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:49 GMT
#423
lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 17:52 GMT
#424
Anyways, here's the deal:

Town can't win this game with night actions alone.
I am town
I think I know how to win this game



So everybody please claim to me so I can win this game for town, or make a trusty 100% town circle and we can all win the game together


...damn, I always wanted to ask for a massclaim to me via PM!
It feels good...now I know why Palmar does it all the time.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 09 2013 18:38 GMT
#426
Okay this game is turning out to be quite a lot of fun lol.

Anyways I need iamp to get in touch with me (*wink*)
Again, refer to the previous disclaimer that if any of the "anti-town guys" is actually town I'm willing to blame a town loss on him.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 44m
INu's Battles
12h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 44m
Replay Cast
23h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.