• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11733 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 384 Next
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 22 2012 08:32 GMT
#1141
On November 22 2012 17:29 sandroba wrote:
I'll probably be taking oats/die/kush (if he doesnt die).


And who would you take if kush does die? I was kind of working under the assumption that he was going to...
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 22 2012 08:34 GMT
#1142
It's more likely than not real and he seems kind of towny, but in a crazy way that has often posed me problems. As you know, I'm convinced that at least some of the main characters either aren't in the game (and mafia knows this so they are safe claims) or some of them are simply mafia.

I'll be back in maybe 6 hours
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 22 2012 08:38 GMT
#1143
@gk from what he claimed marv needs to have less than 30 hp for him to die? Well I'd rather just wait then think about it. It's pretty lucky that I can get those 3 tbh, that would be ideal imo.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 22 2012 08:38 GMT
#1144
I wish Kush would come back and explain + give reads if he is gonna die. Same with Marv.
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 22 2012 08:40 GMT
#1145
On November 22 2012 17:34 syllogism wrote:
It's more likely than not real and he seems kind of towny, but in a crazy way that has often posed me problems. As you know, I'm convinced that at least some of the main characters either aren't in the game (and mafia knows this so they are safe claims) or some of them are simply mafia.

I'll be back in maybe 6 hours

Sure but when everyone already thinks you are town fake claiming seems ultra unlikely. Makes 0 sense as mafia in his pos.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 22 2012 08:41 GMT
#1146
Sandroba, what do you think of candidates beside yourself and Syllo? If both of you were suddenly made unable to lead. Who would you vote for?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 22 2012 08:41 GMT
#1147
On November 22 2012 17:40 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2012 17:34 syllogism wrote:
It's more likely than not real and he seems kind of towny, but in a crazy way that has often posed me problems. As you know, I'm convinced that at least some of the main characters either aren't in the game (and mafia knows this so they are safe claims) or some of them are simply mafia.

I'll be back in maybe 6 hours

Sure but when everyone already thinks you are town fake claiming seems ultra unlikely. Makes 0 sense as mafia in his pos.


Ok is dien in your party solely based on the claim, or do you have other reasons?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 22 2012 08:42 GMT
#1148
EBWOP: If dien didnt claim, would he still be in your party?
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 22 2012 08:48 GMT
#1149
@risk that seems like a really silly question and I fail to see the point of it. Didnt give it any thought and dont plan on doing so.
@oats I had him as town way before the claim, you can check my previous post when syllo asked me for a town read. So yes.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 22 2012 09:12 GMT
#1150
It's a theoretical question, Humor me.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 22 2012 09:28 GMT
#1151
Since it just occurred to me I haven't done this yet:

##Vote: Goodkarma

I find it unfortunate there isn't more participation in debate of the candidates now that everyone who is going to run for party leader has come forward. Hopefully this changes in the next couple hours.


P.S.: I will not be around much tomorrow as I will be out for U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. So between tonight and tomorrow morning I would strongly recommend that those who haven't come forward to voice their opinions do so so I can address any questions you might still have before the voting deadline.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 22 2012 09:38 GMT
#1152
Ok so the Candidates are consolidated to
GoodKarma:
Party Members: Oats, Djo, Sand
Syllo:
Party Members: He does not want to reveal at this time.
Sandro:
Party Members: Oats, Dien, Kush(If he doesnt die)
Kita:
Party Members: Acro, Dien, Prome
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 22 2012 09:39 GMT
#1153
Currently I am on Syllo, but I would like more people to chime in and vote for their preferred candidate as well in order to confirm my decision.
No gg, No skill.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 22 2012 09:52 GMT
#1154
@Goodkarma

If you trust Sandro so much, why do you not vote him? If GK thinks Sandro is so townie that you includes him in your team, why should I vote you instead of Sandro?

What do you say to the following: You are scum, you include a town sandro to make his team more townie, hoping to catch more votes like that.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 22 2012 09:55 GMT
#1155
On November 22 2012 10:27 Z-BosoN wrote:
@Phagga
+ Show Spoiler +
on november something phagga wrote:
You are therefore assuming that one of the vets is town, is able to read sandroba as scum(my) and is able to convince town about it, necessarly against other vets who might be scum as well?

A couple of people have mentioned being familiar with his meta and being able to discern him scum from town. I am assuming that he is easier than syllogism to pin fdown, and according to my logic that I presented earlier (which no one seemed to want to discuss), I think this weighs heavier.
Personally, however, I'm not familiar with either of their meta, so I'm trying to take in consideration the town as a whole. I can always read his filter and previous games if the situation is Dire.



I'm not liking how you aren't taking a stance, though.

Here you outline this strategy:
On November 21 2012 16:18 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 16:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice post phagga.
Do you have a strategy on picking the party leaders/party members?


I will pick a party leader who (priority in this order):

1.) I have a town read on
2.) Is good at reading people D1
3.) has a sound plan how to choose his team
4.) Suggests/chooses team members that I agree with

1 and 2 are a must, 3 and 4 are nice to have.


Saying that it's important you choose someone you have a townread on. Then, you seem a little hesistant to discuss town reads with other people, as (on a previous post you said) it makes it easier for scum to blend in. This post is an example of this:

On November 21 2012 17:02 phagga wrote:
EBWOP: I am aware that we have to discuss the people who want to get elected and that this will eventually lead to townreads in the thread. This is unavoidable. Nevertheless, I find it dangerous if people go around and ask for townreads from people who are not candidating and/or will probably not get elected. Also, asking for townreads when the game is not even 12 hours old is unnecessary.


So what I expect from you: go around interacting with town. This is pretty much what you do, fantastic. But now, game is much past 12 hours and you have yet to tell us your opinion on who you think is town and who you will be voting. Out of nowhere, you mention kita:

On November 22 2012 07:13 phagga wrote:
Acrofales, if you are around, i would still like to know why you do not consider Kita a serious candidate.


I'm very curious as to why you chose to comment on kita, out of all people. This seems utterly random, given your other posts. Also, you don't state opinions and you spend most of your time prodding around asking questions, but never saying anything conclusive.

Explain yourself, because I can't discern in which direction you are going in order to consolidate your vote.


I have not read all the posts yet, I just arrived at the point where Syllo addresses Sandro regarding unanswered questions here.

I have not named a candidate yet because I do not have a clear town read on one yet. I was leaning on Sandroba the whole time, and I also tend to think that Syllo is town. However, I only have a very rough idea on how these guys play scum, and I don't trust them enough yet. Also I don't like it at all that they are almost uncontested. As someone said earlier, mafia should have an interest at getting this spot too, and somehow I would expect some heavier resistance. Unless Sand and Syllo are both scum, of course, but Orcams Razor probably says no.

Kita was always in the back of my head because I liked his opening post. I was aware that he went MIA for a while, but I still thought that his candidature was serious. So when I realized that barely anyone talked about him, I thought I'd use Acros post to see if I could get some info on what people thought about him. Also, as I wrote earlier, I do think more competition is needed, and since Toad is out of the race, that leaves Kita as the most promising competitor to Sandro/Syllo. Regarding his proposed team: Dieno has claimed after I talked about the possibility to be 3rd party, and the way is behaving I think I could meanwhile accept him in the party, although there are other players that I would prefer. Prom is the one I feel really unsure about. I hope Kita thinks that one over. Nevertheless, for the time being, he gets my vote. ##Vote Kitaman

Goodkarmas candidature comes surprising, and I first liked his approach for the candidature. However, I voiced my suspicion of him yesterday, and his choice of Sandro for the team looks like a joke, as you can see in my questions to him.

I will be very busy today. I should be in the thread for sure in the last 2-3 hours before deadline. Hopefully I will be able to interact some more earlier.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
November 22 2012 09:55 GMT
#1156
On November 22 2012 18:52 phagga wrote:
@Goodkarma

If you trust Sandro so much, why do you not vote him? If GK thinks Sandro is so townie that you includes him in your team, why should I vote you instead of Sandro?

What do you say to the following: You are scum, you include a town sandro to make his team more townie, hoping to catch more votes like that.


@ Phagga

Does it look like Oats and me are scum ?
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 22 2012 10:09 GMT
#1157
On November 22 2012 18:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so the Candidates are consolidated to
GoodKarma:
Party Members: Oats, Djo, Sand
Syllo:
Party Members: He does not want to reveal at this time.
Sandro:
Party Members: Oats, Dien, Kush(If he doesnt die)
Kita:
Party Members: Acro, Dien, Prome

I agree with Phagga, Can you explain why you put Sandroba on your team?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 22 2012 10:15 GMT
#1158
On November 22 2012 18:55 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2012 18:52 phagga wrote:
@Goodkarma

If you trust Sandro so much, why do you not vote him? If GK thinks Sandro is so townie that you includes him in your team, why should I vote you instead of Sandro?

What do you say to the following: You are scum, you include a town sandro to make his team more townie, hoping to catch more votes like that.


@ Phagga

Does it look like Oats and me are scum ?


No, I got you null, Oats leaning slightly townie. However, I don't expect scum to fill their team with mafia, that would be too obvious. A second scum might be there, but not 3 or 4.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 22 2012 10:17 GMT
#1159
I just reread oats filter. Am I the only one who can't see why he is town?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 22 2012 10:32 GMT
#1160
Yeah pretty much risk.
Who are you looking to vote for party leader?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 211
ProTech5
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1538
Mind 1327
ggaemo 915
Bisu 632
Larva 508
Stork 397
Leta 349
PianO 212
Hyuk 106
Sexy 66
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 56
Soma 41
Killer 34
Bale 23
yabsab 19
Mini 17
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe359
XaKoH 138
League of Legends
JimRising 381
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1260
Other Games
gofns27990
crisheroes205
singsing169
Mew2King113
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6155
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos1194
• Stunt1087
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
20m
Online Event
1h 20m
FEL
6h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.