• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:24
CEST 00:24
KST 07:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8980 users

DBZ Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 16 2012 22:58 GMT
#38
/in for samurai justice. I'm ok with this setup, sounds really cool =D

I will be active/not replaced ect.

It's ok to not have ever heard of this anime before, right? Not a huge anime guy =P
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 17 2012 23:38 GMT
#40
On July 17 2012 08:01 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 07:58 BioSC wrote:
/in for samurai justice. I'm ok with this setup, sounds really cool =D

I will be active/not replaced ect.

It's ok to not have ever heard of this anime before, right? Not a huge anime guy =P

[blue]Knowing the lore will not give you significant advantages over people who don't, though it may help a little.[blue]


ok, thanks for that =D

Gotta love when the blue texts responds quickly.

Also bump for great justice... Seriously, sign up for this!
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 20 2012 23:06 GMT
#55
Come on guys, its SAMURAI!
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 21 2012 01:30 GMT
#57
Should you switch to the other mafia, what's the mechanics for that one?
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 23 2012 01:16 GMT
#71
What are the opinions about roleplaying your flavor, sprinkled with a healthy dose of


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


To indicate that we are powering up?
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 23 2012 15:37 GMT
#73
Bring it, iGrok.

My body is already charging up! Doing a bit of training in 100x Gravity.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 24 2012 00:32 GMT
#78
huzzah. Lets do this.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 24 2012 16:32 GMT
#106
Hello all,

Glad to see people posting and all. With regards to roleclaiming:

+ Show Spoiler +
Not all of the above red roles will be in the game. In fact, three won't be. Hmm...


This line makes me not want to. It's heavily implied that the "Scum" team have fake claims.

As to claiming power levels (base/max/whatever) I'm also hesitant about that. Leaving the strategy of switching votes at the last minute to me feels like giving mafia more control over the lynch. What if they all have really high base powers? What if there are other mechanics involving power levels with their characters? Honestly, sticking to good old fashioned scumhunting and accountability jazz will probably be the way to handle voting/lynching.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 24 2012 18:49 GMT
#112
On July 25 2012 03:44 iGrok wrote:
Apparently I forgot to say this anywhere, but The Defenders of Earth have 1kp/night


I was going to ask the same thing, but I just figured it was a part of the game xD
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 24 2012 20:26 GMT
#125
Attackers of Earth?

IDK, Lorewise those 5 are part of a squad, in this game its just a bundled mess of villains =D
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 25 2012 15:05 GMT
#145
Not this again... I had enough of Chezinu in Bastard 2 xD
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 25 2012 15:09 GMT
#147
Stating the obvious? I was stating my stance on the plans at the time. lol
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 25 2012 15:28 GMT
#150
On July 26 2012 00:18 ghost_403 wrote:
@bio: So what are your thoughts now? You still against the vote switching plan, or you want to just treat this like a normal game? Who do you think we should be lynching today?


I'm against the vote switching plan. Based on the activity level so far in this game, it would be really hard to have everyone on board anyways. Grush, Maju, Kenpachi, and Fulla have yet to post any large amount, with only Maju posting since the game started.

I'm also not liking Michaelthe's nonchalance with day1 lynches. It's fine to not like the random plans that we come up with, but to seriously think rolling a dice and voting at random helps at all is crazy. His only contribution to the game so far is the vote on Sinensis.

For lynch targets, I would be ok with either him or Maju. There are a few people coasting by this game with bare minimum posts, him being one of them. Grush, Kenpachi, and Fulla all haven't posted anything, and I would rather not waste a lynch on someone who's in line to be replaced/modkilled. That being said, should they come back and not contribute, I would be more than happy to start charging my PL.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 25 2012 15:35 GMT
#153
Sounds like a Power Level plan to me.

##Vote MajuGarzett
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 26 2012 22:46 GMT
#225
On July 27 2012 07:44 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 07:32 heist wrote:
@michaelthe
I'm willing to see that my way of looking at your day 1 actions was wrong. But you can hardly call us out for bad town play and lack of an information lynch, when you yourself have done nothing at all to really contribute day 1. I would really like to hear your reads and not act like some third party observer. You are a part of this town too.

@Sinensis
Why why why would you not claim in that situation? You literally ignored your only ability this game. Also, you seem zealous to avenge your partner but don't expect every single mafia to be neatly tied up in a box among the group that voted for Maju.


Mind explaining that part of your post to me?


Maju's flip had a part in it where he was told of one member of the Ginyu squad. Right before he died, he said "Don't kill Sinensis, he's town"

I would gather that he put 2 and 2 together and gave sin confirmed town based on his role PM.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 26 2012 23:24 GMT
#235
Top 3 reads for me right now: Fulla, michaelthe, and Kenpachi.

Fulla: There is a whole lot of nothing in these posts, considering there is only 2 for the whole game. Keeps his vote on Kenpachi since coming in the game, then offers a pretty useless post pressuring Kenpachi to say something. Doesn't look at the votes, doesn't add anything to the conversation about Maju, nothing. I feel like this was a throwaway vote because town simply wasn't pressuring the right people, and it was a safe enough vote for him. He's the one I would most like to vote tomorrow.

michaelthe: Attitude in thread sucks. I'm not inclined to believe that anyone wanting to be helpful posts like this:

+ Show Spoiler +
On July 26 2012 08:32 michaelthe wrote:
I guess it boils down to this:

1- I'm the stupidest player ever for attacking someone, saying Im going to random, then actually picking that person IN THE SAME POST ON THE FIRST PAGE ON THE FIRST DAY. If I were scum picking a random town, I can't explain how bad this play would be. But I guess I wouldn't expect you to understand (see 2)

2- I'm correct in how bad you are all as town. You continue to prove my point, and should I die, it's at least a small victory in that I can point at how absolutely bad town is in day 1.


Never has anyone attacked you as a person, stop trying to take the hurt/martyr road. Your random vote plan sucked, and when people told you it did, you offered nothing to help us actually find scum.

Kenpachi: Obviously late to the party, for whatever reason. That's fine, i'm not holding that against you. What I don't like, are posts such as these.

+ Show Spoiler +
On July 26 2012 10:00 Kenpachi wrote:
this is a mini mafia.. tbh, my experiences with these are minimal cause i generally play a lot of medium sized games (and was hoping a normal sized game for Champloo >_>)

Can we get a vote count? From the looks of it, Town looks completely disorganized and i feel its too hard for us to look into the votes to find the scum

For now, i have nothing useful to say meh.. i just want to let you guys know i tried


+ Show Spoiler +
On July 27 2012 01:51 Kenpachi wrote:
i still have no reads


We have 3 days of posts, its not a lot, but you have to have SOMETHING. I don't like someone coasting by not offering any kind of help to town. You obviously aren't getting replaced/modkilled, you need to be more helpful. Of course, if you are defending earth, please go ahead and stay that way.

Those are my reads right now. Should I not make it through the night, I would go after fulla/michael.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 26 2012 23:29 GMT
#238
@Ghost: Can you point out exactly where I thought that Maju WASN'T the person I said was coasting by? Because I'm pretty sure that it was the exact reason I voted him. Not sure where you got the idea that I was saying that about mike.

Once Hiro voted Maju, I felt that my reasoning for voting him was sound and went through with the vote. Was it a wrong vote? Yeah, add that to the stack of bad day 1 reads. But, for my reasonings, I stand by my vote.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 26 2012 23:40 GMT
#240
On July 27 2012 08:29 ghost_403 wrote:
Well, I'm voting Bio as soon as the Day post hits.

You're honestly trying to convince me is composed of two people who were gone Day 1, and another person who kind of useless?


Gone for HALF of Day 1.

Are YOU honestly trying to convince me that we should ignore people who are offering NOTHING to the thread, nothing to the game? On what? Because someone asked me for my reads and I gave them? Because I didn't like a plan based around last minute vote switches? Perhaps I should take another look through your filter.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 26 2012 23:55 GMT
#244
On July 27 2012 08:47 ghost_403 wrote:
@Bio: There's a difference between the people who are offering nothing to the thread because they are gone and people who are offering nothing to the thread because they are scum. Do you really feel that Kenpachi and Fulla fit into the second group?

And the rest of that post feels like a chainsaw defense, so I'm going to ignore it.


Fine, I'll concede that I may have gotten a bit salty. But they aren't gone. They both are in the thread now. Fulla before the deadline, and Kenpachi right after. Both have yet to offer any real scum hunting.

It's close to deadline, so I'll stop posting till Day. If I can't convince you of my innocence, then I suppose that's that.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 27 2012 02:13 GMT
#296
On July 27 2012 10:44 HiroPro wrote:
-_- kill matt, michael, heist after I die.

I shot Kenpachi.


Yup.
Bio - Breaking it down
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 36m
Patches Events
16h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 36m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.