yay I can't wait to start!

| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
yay I can't wait to start! ![]() | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
| ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
Either that or live to the end, I think. | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
I wouldn't trust anyone! Let's kill scum. | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
On April 10 2012 11:39 Drazerk wrote: Seriously did anyone read the OP? I did! I didn't want to get banned for not reading it lol | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
I don't understand lol. I want to kill GreYMisT though. And potentially Hassybaby. | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
People are saying there might not even be scum, and when I read everyone's posts I get the impression that they may be right lol. I have no idea what I should be doing. Although I do think that some players have the goal of killing me as their win condition. Why else would Phagga be so obsessed with trying to kill me? | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
| ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
On April 12 2012 04:49 Sbrubbles wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2012 03:43 BagManager wrote: I'm lurking because I don't know what to do People are saying there might not even be scum, and when I read everyone's posts I get the impression that they may be right lol. I have no idea what I should be doing. Although I do think that some players have the goal of killing me as their win condition. Why else would Phagga be so obsessed with trying to kill me? Out of curiosity, is this your first mafia game? This is my first forum mafia game, yeah I played a couple times in real life though! At school. | ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
| ||
|
BagManager
Canada30 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Jaedong Horang2 BeSt Rush Soma Larva Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2544 B2W.Neo1026 hiko756 Mlord361 Lowko345 DeMusliM189 Hui .186 mouzStarbuck186 Livibee176 ToD101 RotterdaM97 Trikslyr72 QueenE60 Mew2King47 KnowMe43 ZerO(Twitch)16 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|