• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6453 users

TL Mafia XXXIX

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
April 30 2011 01:11 GMT
#86
/In
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
April 30 2011 01:19 GMT
#87
/Out
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 02:26 GMT
#225
Role recieved!
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 02:33 GMT
#232
On May 04 2011 11:28 ilovejonn wrote:
chaoser and chaos13 posting within 3 minutes of each other, SUSPICIOUS!

lol


Glad to see you Chaos13. I'm sure I'll feel more at home in this game since I know 3-4 of the people playing. I think Jackal and Coag are in this too, so this should be a lot of fun.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 02:42 GMT
#241
On May 04 2011 11:39 redtooth wrote:
^ Then please keep your comments out of thread to reduce clutter. Anyways, let us proceed with the game.

Hey Irish_Punk13, I have a question for you:
How good does it feel to be scum?
Want me to explain how I figured it out so fast?

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 11:33 Irish_Punk13 wrote:
On May 04 2011 11:28 ilovejonn wrote:
chaoser and chaos13 posting within 3 minutes of each other, SUSPICIOUS!
lol

Glad to see you Chaos13. I'm sure I'll feel more at home in this game since I know 3-4 of the people playing. I think Jackal and Coag are in this too, so this should be a lot of fun.
Obvscumtell. Please be more discrete next time. I'll put my vote on as soon as the thread gets made. 1 scum down, 5 to go.


You think that I'm scum because I stated that I'm playing with people from another forum that I play this on?

This is plain silliness.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 02:45 GMT
#244
On May 04 2011 11:43 chaoser wrote:
Just realized that the vigi roles don't have restrictions on not being able to shoot on Day 1/Night 1. That being said, please don't fucking try to act a hero and shoot people Day/Night 1 without adequate forethought.


Seriously this ruins the games. In my first game there was a smart ass that decided to shoot Coag on night one.-_____-
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 03:55 GMT
#270
Seriously, I even have proof right here.

I still don't get what the big deal is about me saying that I know a few people from there.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 04:01 GMT
#273
On May 04 2011 12:56 Rising_Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 12:45 chaoser wrote:
##vote: Irish_Punk

Who is irish_punk and why are people already voting for him? I probably missed something.


He's voting for me because someone accused me of being scum because I posted that I know some people from another forum I use. I posted the link to the page that we use for Mafia to prove that I know them, and if he don't believe me then I really don't care. I'm not going to waste time on trying to convince someone that I'm not scum when I can actually be looking for them.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 18:54 GMT
#382
Okay guys, I just woke up, so I'm going to be reading over this a few more times so I can try to get a good post up.

I should be posting up within an hour or so with something useful, but for now I have to go look to see how another game is going.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 18:58 GMT
#384
EBWOP

One thing I did notice while looking over this before is that Jackal58 isn't as active as he has been in other games that I've seen him in. Even in the one that I played with him before he was more active than he has been on this. I'm not saying that this definitely points to him as scum, but it is a little odd.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 19:22 GMT
#390
Okay, for now my vote is going on AirbladeOrange for his last post. I don't like the fact that he's okay with the idea of lynching town. Kurumi is making some great posts so far, and I think he's most likely town based off of his actions so far. The fact that you think it's okay to lynch him tells me that you're probably scum, so I'm putting my vote on you.
Irish_Punk13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
May 04 2011 21:30 GMT
#433
Okay, I saw that Amber quoted Chaoser asking why I acted the way I did when I posted the link to UG. I didn't mean to come off as being really defensive or anything, I was just trying to give you evidence that I do play with those guys on UG and make it clear that I didn't want to waste any more time on it.
I'm keeping my vote as is for now because I haven't found anything that sounds more suspicious than AirbladeOrange.

I'm going to go focus on my other game for now, and I'll get back to this in a bit.

Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.