• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9679 users

BC and RoL: Salem Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 12 2010 15:48 GMT
#28
/in
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 26 2010 00:10 GMT
#186
On November 26 2010 09:05 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Its good to work that out of your system now, because for killing me last game I am imposing strict measures on you. If you don't post every 4 hours, I will modkill you.

lolol
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 26 2010 21:51 GMT
#252
Day one lynches are always tough. I agree that we should lynch a lurker, but as this is more of a learning game I think we should be looking at the more experienced players who aren't posting as much as they should be. New players are going to be quiet anyway, so we should be encouraging them rather that threatening with the big lynch stick. It would be pretty shitty to lynch a newbie day one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 15:23 GMT
#330
Gonna vote for Pandain for now, he should be more active so gonna pressure him.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 20:57 GMT
#351
Theres a lot of people voting that aren't giving explanation for their votes. Whenever you place a vote you should definitely give reasoning behind it.


My opinions on possible lynch candidates:

1) I don't have a whole lot of experience with BrownBear, but the last game I was in with him he was pretty inactive and he was mafia.

2) Pandain is active, no need to vote for him anymore imo.

3)Kenpachi is pretty nooby. He was inactive in both games he played, town in one maf in the other. Not much to go on here.

4) Don't know anything about scara, regardless he should be posting more.

5)DarthThienAn: Spammed a lot early game which I didn't like because he created confusion. Calling for medic protection, pretending to run for mayor etc. doesn't help in games when theres a lot of new people. Even some vets got confused. I've got my eye on him.

6) Youngminii seems to be a decent player, should be posting more. As such I'm changing my vote to him to pressure.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 20:57 GMT
#352
Oh I forgot about annul, gonna read over on his stuff now as well.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 21:04 GMT
#354
Regarding annul, I have mixed feelings. I mean at least he has actually posted even if most of it hasn't been useful. It is hard to contribute a whole lot on day 1 with no clues, no mayoral election etc. Theres a few people that have posted less than him, and it being even more spammy; kenpachi, youngminii, scara for example as per my above post.

As coag said, the PM thing is pretty irrelevant. I'm not going to tell someone my true feelings through PM, especially because I have no idea if I'm talking to maf or not. I would like to hear what annul has to say about it though.

Sticking with youngminii until he starts to speak up.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 21:06 GMT
#356
On November 28 2010 06:03 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2010 05:57 deconduo wrote:
Theres a lot of people voting that aren't giving explanation for their votes. Whenever you place a vote you should definitely give reasoning behind it.


My opinions on possible lynch candidates:

1) I don't have a whole lot of experience with BrownBear, but the last game I was in with him he was pretty inactive and he was mafia.

2) Pandain is active, no need to vote for him anymore imo.

3)Kenpachi is pretty nooby. He was inactive in both games he played, town in one maf in the other. Not much to go on here.

4) Don't know anything about scara, regardless he should be posting more.

5)DarthThienAn: Spammed a lot early game which I didn't like because he created confusion. Calling for medic protection, pretending to run for mayor etc. doesn't help in games when theres a lot of new people. Even some vets got confused. I've got my eye on him.

6) Youngminii seems to be a decent player, should be posting more. As such I'm changing my vote to him to pressure.


soft defense of pandain hidden in wall of echoed text noted.


Not a soft defence. I was voting for him because he wasn't posting. He is now posting so I changed my vote. What more needs to be said? You trying to say I'm doing something when I'm not.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 21:07 GMT
#357
On November 28 2010 06:05 Coagulation wrote:
your splitting the votes.

there are other people who are better candidates.


Like who. Give me a good reason to vote for someone and I'll gladly do it.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 27 2010 23:43 GMT
#386
At the moment, looks like Scara, rocco and cube will be modkilled.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 00:53 GMT
#410
On November 28 2010 09:50 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2010 09:44 Aeres wrote:
On November 28 2010 09:37 Kenpachi wrote:
On November 28 2010 09:24 Aeres wrote:
On November 28 2010 09:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On November 28 2010 09:07 Aeres wrote:
On November 28 2010 08:56 aidnai wrote:
On November 28 2010 08:31 SouthRawrea wrote:
I feel that youngminii at this point in time has still been inactive for unreasonable amount of time for a game barring extraordinary situations. As my vote on DTA won't seem to have any effect for this day, I will be switching my vote to this inactive.


Actually, I am switching to DTA now. Maybe your vote could have an effect. I think Deconduo might switch to DTA as well, based on his analysis below.

I am voting DTA because of his confusing and spammy posting, plus his weak accusation of DrH.


On November 28 2010 05:57 deconduo wrote:
Theres a lot of people voting that aren't giving explanation for their votes. Whenever you place a vote you should definitely give reasoning behind it.


My opinions on possible lynch candidates:

1) I don't have a whole lot of experience with BrownBear, but the last game I was in with him he was pretty inactive and he was mafia.

2) Pandain is active, no need to vote for him anymore imo.

3)Kenpachi is pretty nooby. He was inactive in both games he played, town in one maf in the other. Not much to go on here.

4) Don't know anything about scara, regardless he should be posting more.

5)DarthThienAn: Spammed a lot early game which I didn't like because he created confusion. Calling for medic protection, pretending to run for mayor etc. doesn't help in games when theres a lot of new people. Even some vets got confused. I've got my eye on him.

6) Youngminii seems to be a decent player, should be posting more. As such I'm changing my vote to him to pressure.


Your points are valid, but at this stage in the day, your vote for DTA won't really do anything, to be honest. I'm gonna be pointing the FoS* at him starting Night 1, but I'd say you're better off voting for either BrownBear or Kenpachi right now, since it's pretty likely one of them will be lynched tonight.

+ Show Spoiler [For the newer players] +
FoS is the Finger of Suspicion. It's a term used to indicate that the user of the term is keeping a close eye on the target. It's not meant to indicate that they should be lynched, but rather that their actions and behavior should be more closely monitored than they would be otherwise.

hello aeres. please tell me why you havent taken your vote off me?

I said my vote wasn't absolute, because I wouldn't have been able to foresee major events happening between the time of my vote and the lynching. I still think you're a prime candidate for a lynch, due in part to your past apathy and your current fishiness. The annul analysis seems most convincing in my eyes, so I would have voted for him if it weren't for the fact that it's only you and BrownBear that are viable lynchees tonight. Since I'd rather make my vote matter, and because I'm not sold on BrownBear just yet, my vote remains on you.

I just realized that I've been particularly antagonistic to you in every game I've played with you. Understand, I'm not holding a grudge, but I'm just working off what I know about your behavior and tendencies. No hard feelings.

I dont understand why im more fishier than BrownBear.. Doing what i normally do every game. You should actually not suspect me if youre basing your vote on my behavior and tendency. And i voted for Annul before BrownBear because i also suspect him. Id rather have another person get lynched instead of me so i had to vote BrownBear.

If I may be candid, it's not that I think you're Mafia, it's that I felt you were a liability regardless of your alignment. If you ARE Mafia, then lynching you is obviously a thumbs up for the town, but based on my past observations of your play, your town game is... lacking.

But... you have a point there.

I've decided to be a gentleman and give you the benefit of the doubt. Your posting frequency and quality have definitely improved from Haunted, so I'll let you off the hook. My vote will be changed to BrownBear now.

But now the onus is on you. Convince me that this vote switch is warranted, and prove to me that you're not the couch potato you were in October! =D

and i didnt even realize you that you were going against me in every game >_>

... whoops. *hides*

alright! i appreciate you believing me

Also, we have to know what Deconduo is attempting with his experiment.. He pmed me and i said i can defend myself.. dunno if that was to mindfuck me or what


Never said/PMd anything of the sort. The only PM I sent you was the one about the roleclaim.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 00:56 GMT
#413
On November 28 2010 09:55 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2010 09:53 deconduo wrote:
On November 28 2010 09:50 Kenpachi wrote:
alright! i appreciate you believing me

Also, we have to know what Deconduo is attempting with his experiment.. He pmed me and i said i can defend myself.. dunno if that was to mindfuck me or what


Never said/PMd anything of the sort. The only PM I sent you was the one about the roleclaim.

Was being rash. after thinking about it, i decided to publish the pm but i assume that the pm was to force a roleclaim after voting me as a form of defense


What?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 00:58 GMT
#416
On November 28 2010 09:56 DarthThienAn wrote:
I find it interesting that people are switching to BrownBear suddenly... I mean, I agree with them, but I just wanted to see what would happen if Kenpachi was in the lead for votes...

o_o


Thats what my experiment was as well. Every time someone has pushed kenpachi ahead in votes, someone else bumps up BB.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 01:02 GMT
#419
On November 28 2010 10:01 Pandain wrote:
Voting has ended.

Node is to be lynched.


Lol, its not insane mafia.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 14:06 GMT
#490
On November 28 2010 22:38 Pandain wrote:
That assumes Kenpachi is red. If he isn't, then the data is actually meaningless. If the voting WAS between two townies, then mafia could vote whoever they want, making any seeming "switches" actually useless. Keep this in mind, if we are going to lynch kenpachi tommorow it should be in addition to any analysis, not because of just this. Obviously this is a plausible scenario, that mafia tried to save kenpachi when the vote leaned towards him being lynched, but should we lynch kenpachi just based off that? No.


Conclusion: I believe this was most likely between two townies. Furthormore, Kenpachi being checked is a no-no, as there's a good chance he's a second chaos ensurgent because of his claim of "special townie." So DT checking him would bring no good. The votes seem to be decent enough, and even though Aeres seems suspicious at first glance, is actually in accordance with his previous thoughts.


Uh, nope. If he's checked he will turn up green, red or blue.

Green: Townie, traitor or godfather.
Red: Mafia or Miller
Blue: Blue or Godfather

If he turns up green, I suggest lynching him. Considering the way he's been playing I find it HIGHLY unlikely he's a normal townie.

If he turns up red, then we lynch him obviously.
If he turns up blue then its interesting. I feel genuine blue or godfather are both possibilities considering what he's been doing. It would also make sense for the mafia to go all out to ensure he doesn't get lynched day 1.

If he is mafia, holy shit look at all the information we know have. Its pretty likely that a huge number of people on the BB bandwagon are mafia. So yes, definitely check him.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 16:14 GMT
#500
On November 29 2010 01:13 Scaramanga wrote:
Oh i just checked SouthRawrea, he came up red
parting gift people

deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 16:33 GMT
#506
On November 29 2010 01:19 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2010 01:17 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I am heading to work right now. Modkilling Scara because you don't threaten to fuck up a game out of personal vengeance.

____

I am not even in the mood right now to actually write some sort of clever/funn death for you.

Scaramanga The Witch Hunter has been modkilled.
And his check, whoever it was on would NOT have come back until morning.

Aw thats no fun is it
I hope town has a terrible game, they thoroughly deserve it from the way they are playing

You're the only one that played badly.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2010 19:00 GMT
#526
On November 29 2010 03:36 annul wrote:
i think he should random a green and give him the DT =\


Yah, I support this too.

+ Show Spoiler +
And you should totally make it me.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 29 2010 01:21 GMT
#548
On November 29 2010 10:18 annul wrote:
f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

I'm in bed with my laptop waiting so that I can see what happens and then go to sleep.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 29 2010 09:32 GMT
#598
Glad I took one out with me, shame it couldn't be two. GL town
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 123
ViBE83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
ZZZero.O 180
firebathero 105
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto73
League of Legends
Doublelift4177
Counter-Strike
Fnx 992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5606
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck431
JimRising 365
KnowMe247
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 31
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie579
• Shiphtur209
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 14m
INu's Battles
13h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 14m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.