• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

How do I get on TL practice squad? I qualify

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
CrazyJim
Profile Joined February 2008
United States44 Posts
July 15 2024 07:19 GMT
#1
My skill in video gaming was known by the founders of Team Liquid in 2000.

If you ask around you may still remember people who remember my name here.

I never went to Korea, but XDs'Grr I waxed the floor six days til Friday, he never won vs me... I was playing 2005 pro level Broodwar sans spidermine cheese in 1999. I even told him he was #2 in the world back then.

Top 10 players world since, in any game I play, play me once and tell me,"Jim, I never ever ever ever want to play you again." Yes, the top 10 players in the world unanimously fear me after one game. I'm on a level above the top video gamers you've ever watched.

This is no joke, Blizzard used to shout me out along side Diablo2 and Warcraft3 products. I was known as the Greatest Video Gamer on Earth, and I still have my skill.

So I was wondering if I could get on a TL practice squad. I crush hard vs GM + teams, but ladder is rigged in League of Legends vs men who speak for human rights as per the RIOT patent(scroll down to my post)
https://tl.net/forum/league-of-legends/628244-tell-me-someone-about-the-mmr-system-in-lol


I was #1 NA Senna mastery and made the first three Senna pro builds as credited by others here:

Proof of Senna pro builds:
1) Senna Pro build: A guy discovered that I posted the Pro undying grasp mallet build here: old.reddit .com/r/sennamains/comments/e8otyl/grasp_of_the_undyingultimate_hunter_senna_any/fsp814u/


2) Senna Pro build: I shifted the entire meta to rageblade/crack kiten with this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM6SEd99w4 Pros literally were using everything else til this date of my youtube with 1000+ views, and then shifted. You can do some searching online for dates and see this is correct:


gol.gg/game/stats/26446/page-game/

gol.gg/game/stats/26462/page-game/

gol.gg/game/stats/27061/page-game/

gol.gg/game/stats/27383/page-game/

All these before my video did not do rage blade/krack kitten slayer.

3) First user to make Locket of Iron Solari a Senna item months before nerf.

I did a few other pro builds before others:

4) Did Shurelia Fiddlesticks first.  The dumb pro teams ran it even after it was nerfed showing their coaches/managers don't know how to read patch notes.

5) Invented Kathus Spellthief top when it was a thing

6) Argued vs Hive mind that HOB trist was better than PTA and you never win vs hivemind even when you're right.


------
Conclusion: I'm looking to get on a TL practice squad, any level. I need to really grind top level meta play out. RIOT won't allow me traditional SOLOQ due to CCP matchmaking fixing, so I need to constantly be managing a 5 man team which gets old. I'd rather just join a pro team practice squad and grind out top level meta there. I prefer poke support and the freedom too make custom builds, but I can slot anywhere to some degree.

Trivia: I made the LOL Player Tribunal design, but called it Player Policing for Blizzard Entertainment to defeat 1999 win traders/hackers. Todd Cadwell then took it to RIOT and changed the name to Player Tribunal because no one wants to be known as a Narc or cop, solid rename job Todd.

Trivia: I'm the man who told Blizzard to reduce creep gold in War3 TFT so the game was more pvp and less pacman-like pve.

I was famous for making builds on WarcraftStrategy.com that would change the entire meta of Warcraft3.

Before I was banned on reddit for "Being too American" as they said, senna main players would beg me for the next builds. Later they would just look me up on op.gg. It's funny, I'll school high level flex teams as a support carry, but in soloq nearly 100% of my teams are losing on purpose, so was closing in on IRON IV despite being Diamond a half a decade ago and sucked really badly. Now throw the wildest skill shots and do awesome plays,but CCP thinks its awesome I get losing teams 100% of the time: https://crystalfighter.com/lol/loserq/proof2/


Due to the cheating nature of League of Legends matchmaking, the fact I'm a known top video gamer, actually the Greatest of All Time in many's books(I was a legend to Team Liquid Forum goers when this place was founded in 2000, and I was only #1 world in Starcraft/Broodwar at the time, not every Blizzard ladder I played as I am proven today).

So due to the fact I have skills, and matchmaking is rigged, how do I get on a TL practice team?


More about me: #1 world all these games: Starcfraft+BroodWar(all races),Warcraft3(random) 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 200-0/Diablo2 HC/C&C3/SC2 2v2. 100% victory rate vs Korean Pro Champions, proof: www.crystalfighter.com/a.html

User was warned for this post
TL legend:#1 world in games: Starcraft+BroodWar(all races),Warcraft3(random) 1v1/2v2/4v4/3v3 200-0/Diablo2 HC/C&C3/SC2 2v2. 100% victory rate vs Korean Pro Champions. First to 1500 wins War3 and did it as Random. Proof: www.crystalfighter.com/a.html
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
July 15 2024 09:29 GMT
#2
Man I gotta say you’re dedicated to the bit
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
July 15 2024 23:56 GMT
#3
0/5 blog post tbh
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Doublelift4990
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g9981
FrodaN3043
KnowMe183
C9.Mang076
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 37m
Replay Cast
23h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.