• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7781 users

Share your work here

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Venus.exe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States285 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 23:16:27
August 30 2011 17:45 GMT
#1
I realized a lot of TLers are filled with hidden talent. How many of us here are CG artists, singer/songwriters, photographers, sculptors, video editors, creative writers? It does not matter what medium or skill level, I would like to see samples of your work here. This will be a place for us to share our other hobbies and talents.

Feel free to post up as much as you would like to share. Don't be afraid to flaunt your talent and be nice to each other ^^ Non-starcraft related work is very much welcomed but if you have SC related work, line em up

Edit:
Please spoiler your responses to big pictures for easy viewing. Thank you~!
/")☻ㅈ☻)/")彡snuǝʌ
indigoawareness
Profile Joined October 2010
Slovakia273 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 17:54:56
August 30 2011 17:52 GMT
#2
https://picasaweb.google.com/108002347543943236252/SteveBrisudaContemporaryPhotography?authkey=Gv1sRgCMnkkuHWmLTc0gE

Here's some of my photography.
To sleep, perchance to dream.
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
August 30 2011 17:59 GMT
#3
I developed the photoshop skills I use here on TL by dicking around and doing photomanipulations. Usually I'd create art that was inspired by music or some other junk.

Here's that stuff:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I tried my hand at "illustration" a few times. Which was usually me masking my inability to draw with photoshop trickery.

[image loading]

Here's a work in progress I never finished:

[image loading]


I dunno, there's a lot more old stuff I could dig through, but I'm not proud of most of it. You can find it at hawaiianpig.com
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Cycle
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States300 Posts
August 30 2011 18:02 GMT
#4
^, ^^ those are beautiful.

Where's OP's stuff?

I'm a professional musician, have been for 3 years, and just recently moved to Nashville to pursue it 100%. Here's a link to our site (warning: country-pop/blues but with guitar )

http://www.samandluke.com
| chKCycle.551 | NA | Master League Random | Checkmate Gaming |
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
August 30 2011 18:04 GMT
#5
Pig you're amazing...
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
August 30 2011 18:06 GMT
#6
I dabble in a bit of pencil drawing (well, used to at least)

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

^^
:)
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
August 30 2011 18:06 GMT
#7
On August 31 2011 02:59 HawaiianPig wrote:
I developed the photoshop skills I use here on TL by dicking around and doing photomanipulations. Usually I'd create art that was inspired by music or some other junk.

Here's that stuff:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I tried my hand at "illustration" a few times. Which was usually me masking my inability to draw with photoshop trickery.

[image loading]

Here's a work in progress I never finished:

[image loading]


I dunno, there's a lot more old stuff I could dig through, but I'm not proud of most of it. You can find it at hawaiianpig.com


epic bro. trying to learn photoshop myself
g.Sagan
Profile Joined September 2010
36 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:07:54
August 30 2011 18:06 GMT
#8
A frame from a SC2 themed short film I'm working on. Still a work in progress and only half finished. I'm using 3ds Max 2010 & After-effects. Just a hobby of mine btw, so I don't get as much time to work on it as I would like.

[image loading]
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
August 30 2011 18:08 GMT
#9
Wow HawaiianPig, those are actually really good. I like the unfinished one a lot!
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
August 30 2011 18:11 GMT
#10
On August 31 2011 03:06 g.Sagan wrote:
A frame from a SC2 themed short film I'm working on. Still a work in progress and only half finished. I'm using 3ds Max 2010 & After-effects. Just a hobby of mine btw, so I don't get as much time to work on it as I would like.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Looks really great! Finish this please!
:)
Lomilar
Profile Joined July 2010
United States130 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:12:00
August 30 2011 18:11 GMT
#11
<edited, derp, wanted only creative stuff>
KCrazy
Profile Joined August 2009
United States278 Posts
August 30 2011 18:11 GMT
#12
[image loading][/img]
[image loading]

can't find most of my stuff grumble grumble. idk if these were the final images but they look close..
"We need alcohol" ~Stork
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 30 2011 18:12 GMT
#13
Lol http://hawaiianpig.pfordee.com/freepornxxx/pigs.gif

Your artwork is awesome too.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 30 2011 18:12 GMT
#14
This thread feels like a trap.

Here's a spider.

[image loading]
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Mereel
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany895 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:36:56
August 30 2011 18:14 GMT
#15
i did some video editing in the war3 scene back in the days^^
kinda stoped with sc2 because the editor is so complicated, so now i make maps as many might know.
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xXbrezelXx?feature=mhee

This one was the last i made for wc3 and is probably the best (in editing and quality):


i did one in the sc2 editor but i actually dont like it that much anymore. its basically a music video with backround. i combined two songs from the starcraft soundtrack: Brood War - Aria Starcraft1 and I,Mengsk Starcraft 2. one is sung by a women and one by a men, now they sing a duet
TPW Mapmaking Team
dyonehara
Profile Joined June 2010
United States69 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:16:51
August 30 2011 18:15 GMT
#16
I make stuff out of metal as a hobby.

Zerg.
[image loading]

Terran.
[image loading]

Protoss.
[image loading]

Grand Masters signed by awesome dudes.
[image loading]
Dreadmonkey
Profile Joined August 2011
Ireland4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:23:34
August 30 2011 18:18 GMT
#17
I'm a noob at programming and graphics, here is my C4D stuff http://www.youtube.com/user/himwarrior

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

No real programming worth showing.

Edit : Post above mine, awesome stuff man. Really clean work.
Go home and be a family man
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
August 30 2011 18:20 GMT
#18
On August 31 2011 03:15 dyonehara wrote:
I make stuff out of metal as a hobby.

+ Show Spoiler +
Zerg.
[image loading]

Terran.
[image loading]

Protoss.
[image loading]

Grand Masters signed by awesome dudes.
[image loading]

wow, that looks really cool! you should sell some of them!
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
zyglrox
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1168 Posts
August 30 2011 18:23 GMT
#19
incredible work!!

broadcasted (not shoutcasted) the last season of mlig for any unreal tournament fans out there.
http://www.justin.tv/xxtw

also used to be into graphic design. i still have most of my skills but don't really use them except for some stuff for mlig and random crap.

heres some of my old work
+ Show Spoiler +

was a school project to describe a hobby
[image loading]

and some other just abstract art
[image loading]
-
[image loading]
-
[image loading]


http://philef-7.deviantart.com/
champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.
Venus.exe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States285 Posts
August 30 2011 18:27 GMT
#20
On August 31 2011 03:15 dyonehara wrote:
I make stuff out of metal as a hobby.

+ Show Spoiler +
Zerg.
[image loading]

Terran.
[image loading]

Protoss.
[image loading]

Grand Masters signed by awesome dudes.
[image loading]


That is pretty sick. What is the process like?
/")☻ㅈ☻)/")彡snuǝʌ
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM895
TKL 319
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 220
BRAT_OK 94
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 220
MaxPax 144
BRAT_OK 94
UpATreeSC 92
ZombieGrub44
JuggernautJason42
Nathanias 23
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 694
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 140
firebathero 96
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 28
Bale 25
Trap 25
Shine 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4607
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1639
Trikslyr61
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4771
summit1g1996
singsing1398
Beastyqt770
ceh9632
shahzam450
B2W.Neo376
C9.Mang0166
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe122
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 168
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1863
• TFBlade923
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.