![[image loading]](http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/funny-pictures-dog-and-cat-need-a-theme-song.jpg)
So what should TeamLiquid's theme song be?
I was thinking something along the lines of..
(Yes I love 80's music.)
User was banned for this post.
MOD EDIT: banned for being a previously banned user that is
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
mynameisbean
Australia82 Posts
![]() So what should TeamLiquid's theme song be? I was thinking something along the lines of.. (Yes I love 80's music.) User was banned for this post. MOD EDIT: banned for being a previously banned user that is | ||
|
ondik
Czech Republic2908 Posts
On May 15 2010 20:10 mynameisbean wrote: I was thinking something along the lines of.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o (Yes I love 80's music.) that's protoss song ![]() | ||
|
towel
Sweden156 Posts
| ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
Too easy | ||
|
Khyrandor
Czech Republic158 Posts
DOWN DOWN DOWN | ||
|
Kleander
United States334 Posts
| ||
|
anch
United States5457 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/user/guilethemefitsall just fucking use the Guile theme, for America. | ||
|
deL
Australia5540 Posts
| ||
|
.MooN.
Germany47 Posts
dadadadada da da da dadadadada da da da | ||
|
ZoW
United States3983 Posts
| ||
|
Clamev
Germany498 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
Tuke
Finland1666 Posts
It should be "bring the banhammer down" | ||
|
Kazius
Israel1456 Posts
| ||
|
Ghardo
Germany1685 Posts
![]() | ||
|
dragoonkf
Singapore1256 Posts
| ||
|
cYaN
Norway3322 Posts
Haha | ||
|
ShroomyD
Australia245 Posts
| ||
|
Clamev
Germany498 Posts
| ||
|
Spenguin
Australia3316 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong Horang2 FanTaSy BeSt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns36133 singsing2057 B2W.Neo669 dupreeh416 crisheroes268 Lowko266 hiko221 RotterdaM50 ZerO(Twitch)3 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|