• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10880 users

CS:GUNHATS General Trading Thread

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-19 17:29:37
January 19 2015 17:12 GMT
#1
[image loading]


A place to trade with fellow liquid users, a safe heaven away from scammers and thieves.

Post your offer, your desired item and your steam trade id and lets trade some gun hats.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
flykobo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States16 Posts
January 19 2015 20:14 GMT
#2
steamcommunity.com/id/flykobo


[H] Flip Knife Vanilla (plus adds) [W] Flip Blue steel or rust coat
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
January 24 2015 00:10 GMT
#3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nimix/

I'm looking for a small hat, a stattrak Naga deagle, any quality, against my two deagle skins and whatever else to make up for the value!
Send a trade offer or add me!
Thryd
Profile Joined March 2012
86 Posts
January 24 2015 09:52 GMT
#4
https://steamcommunity.com/id/thryd/

have a bfk slaughter fn, has a half diamond and 3/4 angel pattern

b/o of 195k pure or offers

screens - http://imgur.com/a/hSy5g

pretty sure i wont get any trades done here haha, but worth a shot i guess
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 10:21:47
January 24 2015 10:17 GMT
#5
Are you seriously asking for 195 thousand dollars? o.O

Come payday (next weekend) i'll be dropping ~$70 on a knife. If anybody has an offer for me we can make the trade avoiding the market tax. (Established TL members only, im not leaving myself open to scams <3)
Useless wet fish.
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
January 24 2015 10:22 GMT
#6
195 keys most likely
Occupation: Legend
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
January 24 2015 10:29 GMT
#7
^ Makes alot more sense lmao
Useless wet fish.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
January 24 2015 10:49 GMT
#8
What knife are you looking into capped?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Thryd
Profile Joined March 2012
86 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 10:54:17
January 24 2015 10:54 GMT
#9
yeah 195 keys lol

i forget k means other things sometimes, ever since i've been trading a ton
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 12:40:16
January 24 2015 12:38 GMT
#10
On January 24 2015 19:49 Steveling wrote:
What knife are you looking into capped?


I'd take a look at anything not a gut knife tbh. Which doesnt leave much XD
Useless wet fish.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
January 24 2015 14:54 GMT
#11
On January 24 2015 21:38 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 19:49 Steveling wrote:
What knife are you looking into capped?


I'd take a look at anything not a gut knife tbh. Which doesnt leave much XD


Yeah that's limiting, you could get a nice simple huntsman though.
Hunstmans are my favs from all of them.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
January 24 2015 16:52 GMT
#12
On January 24 2015 21:38 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 19:49 Steveling wrote:
What knife are you looking into capped?


I'd take a look at anything not a gut knife tbh. Which doesnt leave much XD


I got my crappy safari mesh m9 for like 55 euros iirc, it doesn't look amazing but I don't care as I mainly wanted it for the drawing (?) animation :D
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-25 02:21:32
January 24 2015 18:55 GMT
#13
I have a Stattrak Doppler Karambit FN for trade. Looking for interesting offers.

Also have an extra ST Howl M4A4 FN so might be taking offers on that too.

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Thryd
Profile Joined March 2012
86 Posts
January 25 2015 12:11 GMT
#14
On January 25 2015 03:55 wptlzkwjd wrote:
I have a Stattrak Doppler Karambit FN for trade. Looking for interesting offers.

Also have an extra ST Howl M4A4 FN so might be taking offers on that too.



one day, i'll be rich like you :')
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
January 25 2015 14:18 GMT
#15
Do you guys trade up at all?
I'm trying to trade my way to a knife from just 7 keys part for the challenge part for fun but people on csgolounge have ridiculous demands.
I'm just trying to trade up just for 1k per trade but no one agrees. I wonder how do people trade up from x keys to a knife?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 25 2015 14:39 GMT
#16
On January 25 2015 23:18 Steveling wrote:
Do you guys trade up at all?
I'm trying to trade my way to a knife from just 7 keys part for the challenge part for fun but people on csgolounge have ridiculous demands.
I'm just trying to trade up just for 1k per trade but no one agrees. I wonder how do people trade up from x keys to a knife?


try csgoloot.com?
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-25 19:15:08
January 25 2015 19:13 GMT
#17
On January 25 2015 23:18 Steveling wrote:
Do you guys trade up at all?
I'm trying to trade my way to a knife from just 7 keys part for the challenge part for fun but people on csgolounge have ridiculous demands.
I'm just trying to trade up just for 1k per trade but no one agrees. I wonder how do people trade up from x keys to a knife?


I'm an avid trader and the best piece of advice I can give you is to never trade for keys and never trade with keys.


I also recommend not trading for knives until you're reaching a point where you can afford your dream knife. Otherwise, stay away from knives because their value almost never fluctuates.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
January 25 2015 19:29 GMT
#18
I've got a butterfly safari mesh field tested that I might be willing to trade for a different knife.
Thryd
Profile Joined March 2012
86 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-26 08:18:26
January 26 2015 08:17 GMT
#19
While you could just trade in gun skins, the thing with trading with knives is that it allows you to "upgrade" and "downgrade", where the downgrade is where you make the extra value.

I always ask, and receive a overpay when i downgrade knives and when i upgrade, i try to pay as little overpay as possible.

Of course, this is how i did it, and I would not claim this is the best or the fastest way to gain value, but it is very consistent, seeing how gun skins fluctuate in value rather quickly.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
January 26 2015 17:19 GMT
#20
I'm using google translator to communicate with russians, I'm already 4 euros up, success? lol
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 791
soO 482
Hyuk 212
Mini 95
Killer 72
ZerO 66
Shinee 45
Mong 41
Mind 40
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever989
XaKoH 693
XcaliburYe276
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Counter-Strike
byalli454
Other Games
olofmeister754
ceh9627
Happy242
Livibee176
crisheroes153
Mew2King69
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH377
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1294
• Jankos860
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 39m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.