![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/yWeWREu.jpg)
Website
twitter
Facebook![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/0lVDzNs.png)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/ZBkD9W9.png)
| Forum Index > Dota 2 Player & Team Discussion |
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
![]() Website twitter Facebook![]() ![]() | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
also their draft is | ||
|
Steveling
Greece10806 Posts
| ||
|
TripTrip
United Kingdom52 Posts
On May 18 2014 06:46 Steveling wrote: Are they any good? 2nd place in the SEA round robin after Dota 2 being in Korea for just over a year (I think?). That's not half bad if you ask me. | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
Kupon3ss
時の回廊10066 Posts
Heen.whataplayer.kr | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On May 18 2014 09:53 teddyoojo wrote: im pretty sure he quoted heyoka lmao ssh nobody saw the On May 1 1337 09:53 Heyoka wrote: that I accidentally left in What is this website? | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
anyhow if anyone else wants to make more player/team threads please do so, the few that staff made were just meant to kickstart things | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On May 18 2014 09:08 opterown wrote: wp good job with the bbcode! He told me/HB to make one, then we were like yo wtf you make one. Then he made one. | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Anyway, looks like I'm only getting 2 hours sleep tonight if I want to get up and watch MVP vs Arrow | ||
|
Birdie
New Zealand4438 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On May 18 2014 10:33 ahswtini wrote: I saw it was only staff making them, and they all had nice banners so I was scare. Anyway, looks like I'm only getting 2 hours sleep tonight if I want to get up and watch MVP vs Arrow it's fine dw feel free to make more haha (and anyone else too) | ||
|
GTPGlitch
5061 Posts
Also, QO is a god :D gogo MVPenix to TI4 ^_^ | ||
|
Tricks
United States252 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Zeus Hyuk Stork Soma [ Show more ] actioN Mini Rush Soulkey EffOrt Light Last ZerO Snow Mong Dewaltoss Pusan NotJumperer Free Sea.KH Killer Bale JYJ Shinee Barracks ToSsGirL hero Shine Noble Sharp sorry yabsab Yoon Aegong HiyA Sacsri PianO League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|