- - MBC Game requested that Blizzard post a collateral 
- MBC also requested that the case be classified a bit more specific than Blizzard's case for simple IP rights violation, and the judges also requested that Blizzard submit any precedent cases regarding IP rights violations in America that is related
- MBC and OGN will be defended together in this case
- The judge asked "isn't this something that should end via negotiation". Blizzard Lawyer responded "Yes", and the MBC lawyer responded that they would prefer a decision -- because this is the first case regarding game IP rights, they would like to figure out the legal boundaries of how much of the game they an use.
- Blizzard is suing MBC for 350,000,000 won.
Second session took place today on the 28th. Some notes.
- - MBC Game responded to the prosecution's IP right violation argument with various arguments that claimed what they were doing was lawful. They also requested the original contract between Gretech and Blizzard  questioning Gretech's authority to form contracts.
- The key point of the trial was related to who the damages would be paid to, the duration of the damages, and the compensation. This is because even though Gretech only got a license on May, Blizzard and Gretech both requested compensation from damages. In response, the Judges ordered that the damages be split between the prosecuting parties , and that they recalculate the amount requested and the duration of the damages and then resubmit the damages.
- The judge also ordered the prosecution to prove the fact that defendants had violated IP rights.
- The defendants also pointed out that the English contracts between Gretech and Blizzard included an article about a transition from Starcraft to Starcraft 2 , and requested that the prosecution explain themselves, as it strange for Blizzard to claim rights to a BW, as Blizzard had no intentions to hold Brood War tournaments. The judges also ordered that this happen, and Blizzard lawyers answered "They cannot address that in the middle of the lawsuit"
- Third trial will take place on March 18th.
 apparently MBC is allowed to request this in the case where the opposing party is foreign -- basically, if MBC wins the case, Blizzard will have to compensate MBC for the law fees
 Blizzard is implied, not 100% sure
 I'm thinking there's an error here -- since it refers to prosecution, so it would relate to Gretech/Blizzard, but the article claims MBC/OGN.
 "Transition to StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty :
Organizer will use its best efforts to make smooth transition from Starcraft I to Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty and its expansions("Starcraft2") and to make smooth transition of professional players from Starcraft 1 to Starcraft 2 from the time Starcraft 2 becoms available for play." was the original English on that article