- Opening day: Sunday 2 June 17:00 GMT (+00:00) ()
- One more division, new teams will start from Div-D
- Increased penalty for late line-up to -2 ladder points
Reap the Storm
Fighting Spirit Rebirth
FORMAT - SCHEDULE
- Double round robin (each Clan meet twice).
- Clan League matches take place once a week; the default time is Sunday, 17:00 GMT (+00:00) .
- Default channels are respectively: DIV-A, DIV-B, DIV-C, DIV-D at Bnet-EU
- The time and channel for a Clan League match (or a single set) may be changed by mutual agreement of the Clan Leaders involved, as long as the War is played before the actual play day. In this case the BWCL administration has to be informed by posting in the pre-postponements discord channel.
- The CW format is four 1v1 and one 2v2, all best of 3. No player may play more than one 1on1.
- The line-up MUST be submitted before the 17:00 GMT (+00:00). Failure to do so, may opponents claim a walk over victory. In any case submitting line-ups after the time limit imply -2 point penalty.
- If the opponents team does not show up, a walk over may be requested by the team leader. If a team lacks players for single sets, a walk over for the set can be requested. Every walk over request should be posted in the according topic along with a Screenshot of the channel; include the /whois information for proof.
- A walk over can be requested if a team/player misses to show up 15 Minutes after the scheduled time.
- Single sets can be postponed if both teams agree. It is the duty of the teams to play out the missing sets within 48 hours after the scheduled war.
- Replays have to be submitted in the proper discord channel.
- Where can I read the general rules?
Here BWCL Season 48/Rules
- How can I submit the line-up?
You must be a Squad Leader, Admins provide a special link to sub line-up.
- What if I do not submit the line-up in time?
Opponents may claim a walk over victory, in any case your team receive -2 ladder points, so make sure not to fail in this point.
- When and where do I have to play?
Clan League matches take place once a week; the default time is Sunday, 17:00 GMT (+00:00) .
Default channels are respectively: DIV-A, DIV-B, DIV-C, DIV-D at Bnet-EU
- When can I recruit new players?
You can recruit new players at anytime, even 5 min before the start of the CW. New players have to be announced at discord roster-changes channel. This rule is not valid for playoffs. The unique restrictions is new players have never played in the current season for another team.
- How can I join at Discord BWCL server?
You must participate in the League.
Only Admins and Team Leaders can create instant invites, so contact them.
- Can I change team?
Absolutely no. Once the league is started you can't be recruited by other teams. You have to wait the next season.