• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

NoisE's ASL Grand Finals

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 00:45:11
June 16 2012 00:26 GMT
#1
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]





Hype video done by Stratos


[image loading]


The finals will be a Best of Seven on the following maps:


[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]



Third Place Match


[image loading]

The third place match will be a Best of Five played on the following maps in order:

<<Gladiator>>
<<Triathlon>>
<<Destination>>
<<Neo Aztec>>
<<Circuit Breakers >>

The games will be casted before the finals



[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


Sponsors: dM-Noise, Nebopolis, Sayle
Organization: Shimy, Eywa, and LRM)Game
Casters: L_Maste, EleGant, and Hacklebeast
Staff and Crew: Quirinus, Pholon, CobaltBlu, LRM)nOoNe
Graphics: Shiroiusagi




Important Links

L_Master's Stream
EleGant's Stream
NoisE Amateur StarLeague Page
Announcement thread
Round of 16 Thread
Round of 8 Thread
Semi-Finals Thread
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 00:32:05
June 16 2012 00:27 GMT
#2
[image loading]


Grand Finals

WandS vs RuSh
Poll: Who will win?

RuSh 4-3 WandS (6)
 
29%

WandS 4-2 RuSh (5)
 
24%

WandS 4-3 RuSh (3)
 
14%

WandS 4-0 RuSh (2)
 
10%

WandS 4-1 RuSh (2)
 
10%

RuSh 4-2 WandS (2)
 
10%

RuSh 4-0 WandS (1)
 
5%

RuSh 4-1 WandS (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): WandS 4-0 RuSh
(Vote): WandS 4-1 RuSh
(Vote): WandS 4-2 RuSh
(Vote): WandS 4-3 RuSh
(Vote): RuSh 4-3 WandS
(Vote): RuSh 4-2 WandS
(Vote): RuSh 4-1 WandS
(Vote): RuSh 4-0 WandS




Third Place Match

Wallace vs Action
Poll: Who will win?

Wallace 3-2 Action (6)
 
35%

Action 3-2 Wallace (4)
 
24%

Action 3-1 Wallace (3)
 
18%

Action 3-0 Wallace (2)
 
12%

Wallace 3-0 Action (2)
 
12%

Wallace 3-1 Action (0)
 
0%

17 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Action 3-0 Wallace
(Vote): Action 3-1 Wallace
(Vote): Action 3-2 Wallace
(Vote): Wallace 3-2 Action
(Vote): Wallace 3-1 Action
(Vote): Wallace 3-0 Action


Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
June 16 2012 00:35 GMT
#3
Hehe... Sayle is a fat yellow larva
And two Canadians in the finals ... I sense some matchfixing here -_o
BW for life !
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
June 16 2012 00:38 GMT
#4
On June 16 2012 09:35 DorF wrote:
Hehe... Sayle is a fat yellow larva
And two Canadians in the finals ... I sense some matchfixing here -_o


Makes sense because Sayle is Canadian .
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
June 16 2012 00:39 GMT
#5
On June 16 2012 09:35 DorF wrote:
Hehe... Sayle is a fat yellow larva


I thought it suited him perfectly + Show Spoiler +
Just kidding, Sayle ;D <3 u
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
RusH[PaiN]
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 00:42:31
June 16 2012 00:40 GMT
#6
wOw.... thats Nice work thanks for everything and i will do all my best to make great game!
(Wiki)
This is RUSH
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
June 16 2012 00:47 GMT
#7
In case you guys missed it, the ever so wonderful Stratos made a hype video! I just added it to the OP so go watch the epicness and ready yourselves for June 22nd! :D
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
action(OD)
Profile Joined February 2012
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 03:11:52
June 16 2012 03:08 GMT
#8
hehe show the true power of Terran gl buddy!

Oh also get ready for some awesome Team Kill Action :D!
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
June 16 2012 03:14 GMT
#9
On June 16 2012 12:08 action(OD) wrote:
hehe show the true power of Terran gl buddy!

Oh also get ready for some awesome Team Kill Action :D!


Ah yes, I'm wondering if you are planning something sneaky since he probably knows your style...

And does this mean you are for RuSh?
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
June 16 2012 03:20 GMT
#10
These Canadians must be up to something.

Good luck to all involved!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
June 16 2012 06:40 GMT
#11
Seoul.fm
now playing //
Get out
JYJ

Anyway, I just stumbled upon this as I am very bored lately browsing at 3:00 am EST and wands if you want I can TvP you on all these maps for practice, because I don't think terrans deserve to win any titles.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
June 16 2012 07:34 GMT
#12
MEH, i still think rush is not C+.Playing 2 races and having no losses vs players of your rank...
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
June 16 2012 08:17 GMT
#13
lol all the B-/B in the final :D
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
June 16 2012 09:09 GMT
#14
On June 16 2012 09:39 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 09:35 DorF wrote:
Hehe... Sayle is a fat yellow larva


I thought it suited him perfectly + Show Spoiler +
Just kidding, Sayle ;D <3 u


Being a reaver is the best. lilsusie gonna be all over me
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
June 16 2012 10:02 GMT
#15
Yo guys, I just want to say.. I totally see your point now, letting Rush play in this tournament. I just saw the games of him vs Action and yeah, that guy is so bad. Look at the way that noob expands all over the map vs a C+ terran with great ladder stats. Not to mention his stupid decision making and aweful control, pshhhhhh, never seen a C level player play so bad in my life. Anyway, gj Action, you still did good man, as for me I played crap, but hey, Wands already made B- during the ladder stage so I gues there's no doubt he is a C level player. But yeah, despite all, I wish you finalists gl and make some good C level games for us! Me and FAT-tion are going to try and entertain you guys, right fat ? OD ftw, shoutout to all my clanmates!






+ Show Spoiler +
I hope you guys all know I'm taking the piss right now and I'm not serious..
music is the best thing in the world
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
June 16 2012 10:56 GMT
#16
On June 16 2012 19:02 BulgarianToss wrote:
Yo guys, I just want to say.. I totally see your point now, letting Rush play in this tournament. I just saw the games of him vs Action and yeah, that guy is so bad. Look at the way that noob expands all over the map vs a C+ terran with great ladder stats. Not to mention his stupid decision making and aweful control, pshhhhhh, never seen a C level player play so bad in my life. Anyway, gj Action, you still did good man, as for me I played crap, but hey, Wands already made B- during the ladder stage so I gues there's no doubt he is a C level player. But yeah, despite all, I wish you finalists gl and make some good C level games for us! Me and FAT-tion are going to try and entertain you guys, right fat ? OD ftw, shoutout to all my clanmates!






+ Show Spoiler +
I hope you guys all know I'm taking the piss right now and I'm not serious..

Please try to come across as less bitter, and picky. It really doesn't suit you.
EleGant[AoV]
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
June 16 2012 11:13 GMT
#17
i still think Action is B- standard. he had like 75% winrate C+ . all the Cs basically knockout by Bs . not being sore but just saying =P
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 11:30:51
June 16 2012 11:18 GMT
#18
On June 16 2012 19:56 ImbaTosS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 19:02 BulgarianToss wrote:
Yo guys, I just want to say.. I totally see your point now, letting Rush play in this tournament. I just saw the games of him vs Action and yeah, that guy is so bad. Look at the way that noob expands all over the map vs a C+ terran with great ladder stats. Not to mention his stupid decision making and aweful control, pshhhhhh, never seen a C level player play so bad in my life. Anyway, gj Action, you still did good man, as for me I played crap, but hey, Wands already made B- during the ladder stage so I gues there's no doubt he is a C level player. But yeah, despite all, I wish you finalists gl and make some good C level games for us! Me and FAT-tion are going to try and entertain you guys, right fat ? OD ftw, shoutout to all my clanmates!






+ Show Spoiler +
I hope you guys all know I'm taking the piss right now and I'm not serious..

Please try to come across as less bitter, and picky. It really doesn't suit you.


Did you check the spoiler ?

PS Glow, I personally think Action is awesome and he can be indeed B terran if he wants to. It's just he doesn't play enough to do that, but oh well. Don't feel cheated by him, you guys had some pretty close games and I don't think you were at your best. But yeah, I mean Rush and Wands are the shit, we all got owned by them so..
music is the best thing in the world
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
June 16 2012 11:46 GMT
#19
On June 16 2012 20:18 BulgarianToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 19:56 ImbaTosS wrote:
On June 16 2012 19:02 BulgarianToss wrote:
Yo guys, I just want to say.. I totally see your point now, letting Rush play in this tournament. I just saw the games of him vs Action and yeah, that guy is so bad. Look at the way that noob expands all over the map vs a C+ terran with great ladder stats. Not to mention his stupid decision making and aweful control, pshhhhhh, never seen a C level player play so bad in my life. Anyway, gj Action, you still did good man, as for me I played crap, but hey, Wands already made B- during the ladder stage so I gues there's no doubt he is a C level player. But yeah, despite all, I wish you finalists gl and make some good C level games for us! Me and FAT-tion are going to try and entertain you guys, right fat ? OD ftw, shoutout to all my clanmates!






+ Show Spoiler +
I hope you guys all know I'm taking the piss right now and I'm not serious..

Please try to come across as less bitter, and picky. It really doesn't suit you.


Did you check the spoiler ?

PS Glow, I personally think Action is awesome and he can be indeed B terran if he wants to. It's just he doesn't play enough to do that, but oh well. Don't feel cheated by him, you guys had some pretty close games and I don't think you were at your best. But yeah, I mean Rush and Wands are the shit, we all got owned by them so..

I think the whole point of ASL was to motivate the C ranked players to get better and reach the B ranks and maybe even more Hopefully the next time we see you guys in a final match there will be no need to even discuss the ranks of either of the participants because there will be no limits!
En Taro Violet
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 16 2012 12:16 GMT
#20
Stratos so bm ...

+ Show Spoiler +
NASL Grand Finals
lmao, would better apply to DRIT... I'm just sayin.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1385
WardiTV980
OGKoka 264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 264
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5198
Bisu 1929
Shuttle 906
Larva 697
BeSt 522
Stork 492
EffOrt 451
Horang2 399
actioN 288
Mini 262
[ Show more ]
Rush 245
Light 153
Mind 118
hero 109
Zeus 93
910 87
Snow 71
Sea.KH 62
Mong 61
Yoon 57
Barracks 55
Shinee 55
sorry 48
JYJ 43
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 27
Killer 25
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 21
zelot 18
Terrorterran 15
yabsab 13
soO 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Free 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5463
qojqva2613
Dendi1298
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3555
Fnx 637
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing2561
hiko966
B2W.Neo760
TKL 619
Livibee362
XBOCT265
Liquid`VortiX223
Hui .220
XaKoH 145
ceh9116
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• iopq 9
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3076
• Jankos2152
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.