[SPL] "I feel like I got out of slump. I will try harder." -Anytime
On May 3, at SPL 08-09 R4 4th week 2nd match, Anytime beat Sangho and sealed his team's win.
You got out of 7 straight losses.
- With the straight losses, I got into slump. I felt frustrated and didn't feel good. I wanted to give up while practicing. I kinda controlled my mind by the time I played against Fantasy. I lost that game but I felt like my skills were on good track. Today I prepared a strategy that I thought would never lose and that did well.
You went up when ACE was leading 2:1. Any pressure?
- At Oz and ACE, I won a lot when I went up at 2:1. Further, today I just felt like I will win. 2:1 is a score that I like and I was prepared, so I was confident.
Today's strategy was good.
- It was well-prepared, so I didn't care what Sangho would do. One unexpected development was that my Probe got killed, but except that it wasn't much different from practice.
Practice condition at ACE must have gotten better with new members.
- Indeed. We have a good atmosphere with teammates going into OSL and scoring some wins after 11 straight losses. We have gotten a lot more confident, so I feel like we can even shoot for getting out of the lowest rank.
ACE seems to be best at Protoss lineup.
- I'm glad that people think that way. I feel bad for Yellow; he really tries hard and I personally admire him. We have Casy for Terran and GoRush for Zerg, so I think we have a solid lineup. I wanna thank Yoon at Khan for helping out on practice.
Copyright (c) Fomos. All rights reserved.
What feeling towards R4?
- I have felt bad for fans and parents for losing. I thought that if I just make one win I can continue to win, and that win happened today. I wanna try hard so I do as well as I did at R3.
- I have felt bad for the coach and the teammates. I turned around the bad atmosphere, so I wish that we work hard together to do well.