• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:35
CEST 16:35
KST 23:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7801 users

INTERVIEW-Anytime

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
sky_slasher
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States328 Posts
May 03 2009 17:11 GMT
#1
+ Show Spoiler +


5/3/09 Fomos

[SPL] "I feel like I got out of slump. I will try harder." -Anytime

[image loading]


On May 3, at SPL 08-09 R4 4th week 2nd match, Anytime beat Sangho and sealed his team's win.

You got out of 7 straight losses.
- With the straight losses, I got into slump. I felt frustrated and didn't feel good. I wanted to give up while practicing. I kinda controlled my mind by the time I played against Fantasy. I lost that game but I felt like my skills were on good track. Today I prepared a strategy that I thought would never lose and that did well.

You went up when ACE was leading 2:1. Any pressure?
- At Oz and ACE, I won a lot when I went up at 2:1. Further, today I just felt like I will win. 2:1 is a score that I like and I was prepared, so I was confident.

Today's strategy was good.
- It was well-prepared, so I didn't care what Sangho would do. One unexpected development was that my Probe got killed, but except that it wasn't much different from practice.

Practice condition at ACE must have gotten better with new members.
- Indeed. We have a good atmosphere with teammates going into OSL and scoring some wins after 11 straight losses. We have gotten a lot more confident, so I feel like we can even shoot for getting out of the lowest rank.

ACE seems to be best at Protoss lineup.
- I'm glad that people think that way. I feel bad for Yellow; he really tries hard and I personally admire him. We have Casy for Terran and GoRush for Zerg, so I think we have a solid lineup. I wanna thank Yoon at Khan for helping out on practice.

Copyright (c) Fomos. All rights reserved.

What feeling towards R4?
- I have felt bad for fans and parents for losing. I thought that if I just make one win I can continue to win, and that win happened today. I wanna try hard so I do as well as I did at R3.

Last words
- I have felt bad for the coach and the teammates. I turned around the bad atmosphere, so I wish that we work hard together to do well.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-03 17:13:13
May 03 2009 17:12 GMT
#2
Omg, the Broodwar section is being overrun!
Also, why do you have a empty spoiler tag at the beginning?
Jaedong
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
May 03 2009 17:14 GMT
#3
I already did this lol
POGGERS
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
May 03 2009 17:20 GMT
#4
yo this has been done lol :\
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
May 03 2009 17:25 GMT
#5
Please don't do the after match interviews in separate threads.. You can stick them all in one, and worse, anyone browsing the forum is autospoiled by this format..
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
May 03 2009 17:37 GMT
#6
Tx for the translation.
觀過斯知仁矣.
Fredflintstone
Profile Joined January 2009
439 Posts
May 03 2009 17:51 GMT
#7
Appreciate the effort, but konadora already did this translation.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
May 03 2009 18:51 GMT
#8
Even if konadora already translated this, I'm thrilled to see even more people contributing to the community in this way.

Thank you good sir!
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 988
Soma 955
Mini 845
Rush 400
actioN 394
Horang2 356
Light 314
BeSt 311
Larva 306
Stork 274
[ Show more ]
Snow 239
ggaemo 234
hero 187
Killer 133
Barracks 116
firebathero 114
Zeus 97
Sea.KH 76
Aegong 71
Mong 66
JYJ 66
Sharp 47
soO 46
ToSsGirL 42
Shinee 36
Shine 30
Bale 27
Sexy 19
sorry 18
Sacsri 16
Rock 16
Terrorterran 13
zelot 13
Icarus 10
Dewaltoss 9
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7297
qojqva1554
Dendi760
XaKoH 469
420jenkins44
Counter-Strike
Fnx 701
kRYSTAL_676
edward78
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4786
Khaldor407
Other Games
gofns38311
singsing1739
B2W.Neo977
byalli540
Lowko391
DeMusliM231
mouzStarbuck171
Liquid`VortiX170
Livibee146
ArmadaUGS105
KnowMe104
amsayoshi22
Railgan17
Chillindude16
Mlord7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile113
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Nemesis2199
• Jankos1813
• TFBlade690
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 26m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.