• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7828 users

build order/replay app

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Mega1
Profile Joined April 2025
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-05-26 10:54:25
April 19 2025 15:27 GMT
#1
Hello starcraft enjoyers. I'd like to introduce you an app I built. I would call it a replay/build order management application. I hope it will be useful for advanced players as much as for low tier players.
It will help newcomers to learn build orders and advanced players to work with replays and meta strategies.

What is functionality? Admin users can add build orders using a simple editor
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This is how build order representation looks like
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's possible to filter build orders by match-up and tags.
Admin users can also link replays to build orders.

User can search for replays using filters (by race, player, build order and map)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I spend quite a lot of time on this app with hope it would be useful for the community.


It's not on a separated domain name but will be soon.

You can find the source code here github.com and here github.com.
It isn't piece of art, but I hope to improve it over time.

If you're interested in the app or want to talk about broodwar you can join our discord server discord.gg.

We are looking for advanced players who would like to participate in app management. If you are work with replays and build orders and want to share it with the community we would love to help you with it.
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
April 19 2025 18:55 GMT
#2
so.. it's just empty right now? I don't quite get it. When I select Zerg as my race and Protoss as the opponent race, then most of the build orders are green for Protoss. but no matter what I click on, it doesn't show anything. I tried it in different browsers, but no luck.

[image loading]
LML
Mega1
Profile Joined April 2025
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-19 19:51:22
April 19 2025 19:45 GMT
#3
I'm sorry, I forget to add it. There is no content yet, only the demonstration example for PvZ. I don't think I'm capable to manage content part. I don't have enough game experience so it's pointless to add content I haven't tryed. I'll support software part if there is people who want to use it.

We have people who would like to use it, especially low tier players, but we so far have only one person who would like to manage the app from protoss side. This is one of the reasons I made a post here with no content in the app.


About tags, it is possible to add tags of the race of build order and opponent race at the same time, so you can find counter play for your situation.

LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-19 23:50:49
April 19 2025 23:49 GMT
#4
On April 20 2025 04:45 Mega1 wrote:
I'm sorry, I forget to add it. There is no content yet, only the demonstration example for PvZ. I don't think I'm capable to manage content part. I don't have enough game experience so it's pointless to add content I haven't tryed. I'll support software part if there is people who want to use it.

We have people who would like to use it, especially low tier players, but we so far have only one person who would like to manage the app from protoss side. This is one of the reasons I made a post here with no content in the app.


About tags, it is possible to add tags of the race of build order and opponent race at the same time, so you can find counter play for your situation.


I see. You could try copying builds from other resources.
For example the Bag of Builds discord: https://discord.gg/pQST7qnH6w
Or this build order sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O0XEPA9ZxqkMsul7UjEt1wotvkBE1drB/edit?gid=1989302709#gid=1989302709

Additionally a feature suggestion: let users create an account and manage their own build orders. Admins could then simply approve some of the private build orders for the public. That way you don't need to search for admins to know build orders to add them, but they would rather be moderators.
LML
Quatari
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia48 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-20 06:45:38
April 20 2025 06:38 GMT
#5
I'm not sure whether it's relevant or helpful, but some build orders used by bots (which are mostly quite simple build orders) can be seen at https://www.basil-ladder.net/build_orders.html and it shows the in-game times to produce each unit. Also, Dave Churchill wrote a build order search system in his bot (UAlbertaBot) and he used to host a tool to create & visualizer build orders, as illustrated at https://satirist.org/ai/starcraft/blog/archives/1076-BOSS-build-order-visualizer.html but it doesn't seem to be online any more. It didn't support the Zerg race very well though. Some other bots have their own build order optimization logic, some of which are based on UAlbertaBot. Steamhammer and any bots based on it probably have the most sophisticated build order configuration system. Some bots like Stardust have extremely optimized mineral-gathering too, so they can finish some build orders quicker and/or with less workers compared to humans.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft470
CranKy Ducklings60
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 76
CosmosSc2 56
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2291
Artosis 624
Dota 2
febbydoto0
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 355
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox529
Other Games
summit1g8409
JimRising 775
Day[9].tv457
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde151
ViBE132
Livibee87
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv457
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 59m
Stellar Fest
10h 59m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.