• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

WTF is this matchmaking on ladder

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 11:01 GMT
#1
So I basically been leaving every single TvT I get.

But this one I am currently 1400 I got a 1760 terran??

So I did what I thought was fair
[image loading]
别问,问就是查无此人。
CringeSauce
Profile Joined October 2024
Wales3 Posts
November 07 2024 11:11 GMT
#2
You could just quit and lose 1 point :r
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 11:17 GMT
#3
I have been quitting a ton in the past 1~2 hours, LMAO, I legit didn't get to play a single game, LOL. Derank is super fast, LMAO

I am just trolling cause the system decides to give me terran only, and this one is 1760, LOL.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 07 2024 11:29 GMT
#4
So as any terran you have discovered that TvT is the worst mirror matchup to play, since one game takes about the same time as 20 zvzs. Either deal with it or play protoss

As for the rank differential. 1400 vs 1700 is not that bad, both 1400 and 1700 are so bad mechanically that strategy is almost irrelevant. 2000 vs 2300 is a way bigger difference.
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 11:31 GMT
#5
I know it isn't , I have made to around 1800~1900 before, just don't wanna play TvT

And been playing Terran since I was 10 back in 1998 :S

I can play all 3 races, have not touched ranked in brood war in a while... just want to play some TvZ and TvP. LOL, and this new thing error 57 or something, can't find game for me due to some error or w/e keeps happening is really annoying.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Sorusaba
Profile Joined October 2017
310 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-07 11:42:35
November 07 2024 11:40 GMT
#6
You're doing what you "think is fair" by griefing another player who happened to queue at the same time as you just because you think the system is unfair? Not only that, you then proceed to come and brag about your griefing on the forums? This is some truly bizarre, cross-eyed logic.
RJBTVYOUTUBE
Profile Joined December 2023
Netherlands1324 Posts
November 07 2024 12:01 GMT
#7
It happens becaue there are not many low ranked players.
JDON MY SOUL!
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4290 Posts
November 07 2024 12:08 GMT
#8
On November 07 2024 21:01 RJBTVYOUTUBE wrote:
It happens becaue there are not many low ranked players.

Precisely.
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
November 07 2024 12:16 GMT
#9
#1 you are a shame for Terran race, which I don't mind because main terran players shame themselves for playing this terribly op race anyway. Imo switch to protoss or zerg or dont avoid playing on equal terms, be a man.
TL+ Member
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1466 Posts
November 07 2024 12:56 GMT
#10
i always thought all terran players must be in a mental asylum by now. judging from the screenshot we are almost there
mada mada dane
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
November 07 2024 13:02 GMT
#11
I hope you can find a better way to deal with your frustration than victimizing an opponent. I imagine this experience you're giving your opponent is not the what you're looking for when you queue up.

Alternatively get on Discord CPL and find some Zergs/Protosses of your level and dodge TvT all together.
FBH #1!
Highgamer
Profile Joined October 2015
1473 Posts
November 07 2024 13:55 GMT
#12
Caring for MMR or rank below A-rank in 2024, lol.

Low player count makes it way too volatile, just play vs whoever and have fun
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 14:13 GMT
#13
On November 07 2024 22:02 Peeano wrote:
I hope you can find a better way to deal with your frustration than victimizing an opponent. I imagine this experience you're giving your opponent is not the what you're looking for when you queue up.

Alternatively get on Discord CPL and find some Zergs/Protosses of your level and dodge TvT all together.



Haha, thank you, I usually don't ,was just doing for the meme. The guy made wraith and busted my CC in 7 mins anyway.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 14:14 GMT
#14
On November 07 2024 21:16 radley wrote:
#1 you are a shame for Terran race, which I don't mind because main terran players shame themselves for playing this terribly op race anyway. Imo switch to protoss or zerg or dont avoid playing on equal terms, be a man.


Um... when i was a kid I paid Draco and Mana 10 USD a month to play for my clan, LOL :D they are both toss, I get it.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 17:59 GMT
#15
Anyway thanks for everyone jumping in for the meme, I swear I only did this once last night for the troll.
别问,问就是查无此人。
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
November 07 2024 20:17 GMT
#16
You sure showed the Blizzard Starcraft: Brood War employees who was boss.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 07 2024 20:59 GMT
#17
Yeah, I was bored and no public custom lobby was "available" to join, all my friends were asleep, it was like 4~5 am last night, I went an all nighter for god forbid reason, I thought the ISP going to come and install new fiber cable for me 8am~12pm..... this morning, but it is actually tomorrow..........because i put in the order around 1am, for some odd reason I saw "tomorrow" thinking I need to stay up for this, since I take strong sleeping aids for sleep, and if I did... I wouldn't wake up.... so yeah, it was some late night adventure. LOL

Have bunch of friend to play with in regular times, LOL
别问,问就是查无此人。
Kraekkling
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
755 Posts
November 07 2024 22:28 GMT
#18
this thread reminds me of the old internet
(*^^)(^*)
[AS]Rattus
Profile Joined March 2017
430 Posts
November 08 2024 16:10 GMT
#19
you are a true man
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
November 09 2024 09:37 GMT
#20
On November 08 2024 07:28 Kraekkling wrote:
this thread reminds me of the old internet


I second that, this thread is gold. I just reminded myself of my 14 year old version swearing at random people on bnet for no good reason.
music is the best thing in the world
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27773
Calm 4288
Rain 2683
Hyuk 1501
Bisu 863
FanTaSy 644
Horang2 492
Jaedong 307
Soma 304
Rush 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 244
Zeus 240
Stork 194
Mong 186
Mini 92
Larva 82
Mind 79
Pusan 70
ZerO 70
Light 62
Barracks 53
Sexy 49
ToSsGirL 47
910 42
Killer 39
Shinee 33
NaDa 30
Yoon 26
Free 20
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 15
Noble 14
Terrorterran 14
Snow 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5618
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
byalli822
shoxiejesuss539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns48943
singsing1499
dupreeh326
crisheroes260
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1829
• Stunt352
Other Games
• WagamamaTV33
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.