If you guys already didn't know
The name 'Young Moo' within the Starcraft scene in Korea has become Somewhat of an expression after that one 'incident'.
JangBi is not just an ex-pro anymore
He's an idea
A concept
lol
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
If you guys already didn't know The name 'Young Moo' within the Starcraft scene in Korea has become Somewhat of an expression after that one 'incident'. JangBi is not just an ex-pro anymore He's an idea A concept lol | ||
|
Xeofreestyler
Belgium6786 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5927 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
Highgamer
1472 Posts
The 3rd ZerO had is just so exposed on that map and his lurkers weren't in position yet. Supplies were about 80 to 110 in Best's favor when they called the game. I'm not a PvZ expert but that doesn't look so great for Z?! Thx for the entertaining editing. | ||
|
ne4aJIb
Russian Federation3209 Posts
Fantasy 3-0 Flash was crazy, the first game on Ground Zero is probably the best TvT I have ever seen. Damn, it is already been 11 years. | ||
|
JoinTheRain
Bulgaria409 Posts
| ||
|
Comedy
469 Posts
| ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
On December 03 2023 06:05 okso wrote: Thank you guys in the TL forum for liking my contents so much! I'll try to pump out more stuff more frequently. I have so many ideas and series I want to continue but not enough body lol I wish I had another body. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Mini Light EffOrt BeSt firebathero [ Show more ] Hyuk Soma Stork ggaemo Zeus Last Snow Soulkey ZerO Rush Pusan Leta Killer hero Sea.KH Sharp Mind Mong sorry Shine Shinee Bale Aegong ToSsGirL Trap soO Sexy Free Terrorterran PianO JulyZerg HiyA Noble ajuk12(nOOB) zelot Icarus NotJumperer League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35537 singsing2123 olofmeister1468 B2W.Neo865 XBOCT348 DeMusliM186 Mlord184 Livibee176 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN108 Mew2King104 ArmadaUGS97 QueenE90 Chillindude13 ZerO(Twitch)10 Railgan9 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|