I watched this live and I knew I had to make a video on this game
I highly recommend you guys watch the full game on SnOw's channel!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
I watched this live and I knew I had to make a video on this game I highly recommend you guys watch the full game on SnOw's channel! | ||
|
jinjin5000
United States1560 Posts
| ||
|
mataxp
Chile538 Posts
| ||
|
psd
France94 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9386 Posts
On November 18 2023 14:32 psd wrote: those 4 goons dancing vs 2 reavers. If only snow could play his best during asl as well :o Agree psd.. maybe he has more emotions in ASL and cannot perform at his best.. | ||
|
Highgamer
1473 Posts
Kinda dumb though that attempt to break out with the speed shuttle at the end with 1 hp... | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 actioN Mini Soma EffOrt Soulkey [ Show more ] Stork Rush Larva ZerO BeSt Snow Mong firebathero Zeus Mind hero 910 Free sorry Hyun Sharp Shine Shinee PianO Pusan JYJ ToSsGirL Bale Aegong Sexy Terrorterran HiyA Hm[arnc] Killer Rock Sacsri scan(afreeca) Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2199 hiko678 B2W.Neo352 DeMusliM227 Livibee182 Pyrionflax178 Khaldor155 Liquid`VortiX137 Trikslyr67 QueenE64 dupreeh43 ZerO(Twitch)14 Liquid`RaSZi8 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|