(2)Ice Sculpture
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/38MXUG7.jpg)
(2)Revenant 0.95
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/dSDuKEL.jpg)
(3)Milky Way
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/bjbPBol.jpg)
(3)White Dragons Valley
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/AJnRnSE.jpg)
(4)Till the Day
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/ooUqgQC.png)
(4)Aquamarine
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/KlTRQVF.jpg)
(4)HIZAKI
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/GY93Ap3.jpg)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
bovienchien
Vietnam1152 Posts
(2)Ice Sculpture ![]() (2)Revenant 0.95 ![]() (3)Milky Way ![]() (3)White Dragons Valley ![]() (4)Till the Day ![]() (4)Aquamarine ![]() (4)HIZAKI ![]() | ||
|
LUCKY_NOOB
Bulgaria1601 Posts
Otherwise those look interesting. ^_._^ | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
On December 06 2022 20:59 LUCKY_NOOB wrote: You should also post a link to a good store for glasses. There's no need for so much snow. #KeepYourEyesSafe Otherwise those look interesting. ^_._^ I got snow blindness just looking at the thumbnails | ||
|
MineraIs
United States846 Posts
| ||
|
fearthequeen
United States788 Posts
You'll get much more discussion/feedback if you change the tileset or greatly reduce amount of snow/ice on the map. | ||
|
Highgamer
1472 Posts
edit: lol, I remembered it much more snowy. Even those few patches made such a strong impression on my eyes. | ||
|
iRkSupperman
Norway140 Posts
| ||
|
angryground
71 Posts
| ||
|
LUCKY_NOOB
Bulgaria1601 Posts
On December 06 2022 23:28 WGT-Baal wrote: Show nested quote + On December 06 2022 20:59 LUCKY_NOOB wrote: You should also post a link to a good store for glasses. There's no need for so much snow. #KeepYourEyesSafe Otherwise those look interesting. ^_._^ I got snow blindness just looking at the thumbnails Haha... To be fair I actually got f.lux and screen on lowest brightness so I can play on em... | ||
|
vOdToasT
Sweden2870 Posts
| ||
|
ajmbek
Italy460 Posts
Good maps. Do not know if Milky way is playable. | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
On December 07 2022 20:58 vOdToasT wrote: Neutral command centres are not good to have on maps. They make Zerg too strong against Protoss Remember ? ![]() | ||
|
bovienchien
Vietnam1152 Posts
Info: Korea server - bovien//22 | 10 December 12:00 - 19:00 Korea Standard Time (KST) I am C Terran, I like to play TvP, TvZ, TvT. Live: twitch.tv/scrvn | ||
|
Xeln4g4
Italy1209 Posts
| ||
|
Game[GTB]
Canada47 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|