• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8914 users

[ASTL2] Power Rank - Page last

Forum Index > BW General
29 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 All last
SirGlinG
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden933 Posts
January 14 2021 11:01 GMT
#11
Holy shit Rus_brain wow! You're gonna win ASTL and have Flash on your team.

Flash wins cuz it's Flash. Action, soulkey can beat everyone else. Free recently beat Larva 5-4, looks a lot stronger than he was in ASTL1.

I can't see any team compete with them.
Not my chair. Not my problem. That's what I say
Zergxhx
Profile Joined November 2020
China222 Posts
January 14 2021 12:25 GMT
#12
[image loading]
[image loading]
Anyone else remember Bravo? He joined zero's team.
masoka82
Profile Joined June 2020
Spain606 Posts
January 14 2021 13:00 GMT
#13
On January 14 2021 21:25 Zergxhx wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
Anyone else remember Bravo? He joined zero's team.


(Wiki)BrAvO

Ziggy
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
South Korea2107 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-14 13:58:08
January 14 2021 13:05 GMT
#14
oh cool obv they had to go pick up more players right after id already written this ting

will have the op fixed in a sec
WriterDefeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. @imjustziggy
Ikirouta
Profile Blog Joined November 2017
Finland746 Posts
January 14 2021 13:24 GMT
#15
gogo team esport fund!
Pusan fan #1, bad sair/reaver enthuisiast. twitch.tv/ikirouta
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
January 14 2021 16:14 GMT
#16
On January 14 2021 19:57 Timebon3s wrote:
Will there be eng commentary of this? prettyplz?

Not unless you want a massive fat copyright strike claim against you, though SaiyanSC has been getting away with it lately. Maybe he'll do something with it.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Galacsia
Profile Joined February 2020
Chile163 Posts
January 14 2021 16:55 GMT
#17
On January 15 2021 01:14 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2021 19:57 Timebon3s wrote:
Will there be eng commentary of this? prettyplz?

Not unless you want a massive fat copyright strike claim against you, though SaiyanSC has been getting away with it lately. Maybe he'll do something with it.

Didn't Moletrap say he'd do it if there wasn't official english casting?
BeSt / Bisu ftw!!
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-14 18:07:49
January 14 2021 18:06 GMT
#18
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
January 14 2021 19:03 GMT
#19
On January 15 2021 03:06 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!

Or you could actually read the OP but I guess that is too much to ask of you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19390 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-14 19:55:13
January 14 2021 19:54 GMT
#20
Soma's team is a huge wild card. I completely underestimated him in the last ASL. He really gives off a strong Effort/JD vibe when he plays. I think between him and Effort Terran's might be in big trouble. A team Soma vs team Snow finals could be possible given the maps. I could also see team Snow losing all their matches lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
January 15 2021 03:09 GMT
#21
On January 15 2021 04:03 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2021 03:06 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!

Or you could actually read the OP but I guess that is too much to ask of you.


I knew I should have made it 3 sizes big not 2.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
January 15 2021 04:12 GMT
#22
On January 15 2021 12:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2021 04:03 Jealous wrote:
On January 15 2021 03:06 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!

Or you could actually read the OP but I guess that is too much to ask of you.


I knew I should have made it 3 sizes big not 2.

Doesn't matter the size of the letters if you don't know how to read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
January 15 2021 10:19 GMT
#23
On January 15 2021 12:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2021 04:03 Jealous wrote:
On January 15 2021 03:06 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!

Or you could actually read the OP but I guess that is too much to ask of you.


I knew I should have made it 3 sizes big not 2.


Just make it red and blinking next time.
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4289 Posts
January 19 2021 10:56 GMT
#24
On January 15 2021 04:03 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2021 03:06 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!

Or you could actually read the OP but I guess that is too much to ask of you.

riiiiiight
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-19 23:51:31
January 19 2021 23:50 GMT
#25
On January 19 2021 19:56 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2021 04:03 Jealous wrote:
On January 15 2021 03:06 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
free only getting 500?

lmao, somebody is not watching a lot of BW lately I presume

guy has been tearing it up lately from what I've seen

Really hoping that eSport.fund will win, or at least make it to the playoffs

FIGHTING!

Or you could actually read the OP but I guess that is too much to ask of you.

riiiiiight

[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27447 Posts
January 20 2021 00:24 GMT
#26
Thanks Jealous, I couldn’t find that information even after 7 re-reads
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
espselma
Profile Joined January 2021
2 Posts
January 21 2021 10:40 GMT
#27
--- Nuked ---
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1770 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-21 11:39:16
January 21 2021 11:34 GMT
#28
"Priest Obongibok" is one hell of a vampire killer aka, I'm keeping this one.
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
Ziggy
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
South Korea2107 Posts
January 21 2021 11:41 GMT
#29
looks like ive found my smurf tag for the next bsl ladder stage
WriterDefeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. @imjustziggy
Ude1
Profile Joined February 2021
3 Posts
February 20 2021 15:53 GMT
#30
--- Nuked ---
1 2 All last
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft448
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft448
WinterStarcraft57
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 161
Noble 96
NaDa 53
Hyuk 51
Bale 16
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm132
League of Legends
Doublelift4002
Counter-Strike
taco 87
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox548
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g7941
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0311
KnowMe165
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH329
• Hupsaiya 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21743
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 18m
Online Event
10h 18m
FEL
15h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.